PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sighlentz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm missing something here? What's the purpose of being solo in a Team setting anyway?
    I think Hans has it right - the ability to get a detailed loot log and a team target distance on space mobs, for example.
    Hans suggests implementing this without the team element by different programming, so that indeed there may be little point in being solo in a team.

Edit: Oh, and ty MA for catching the comment that 'available everywhere' for the Mayhem events was not accurate. At least the rules now state access can be from any planet, which is clear, even though I'd have preferred access from an MS or station in space too...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sighlentz View Post
    I'm missing something here? What's the purpose of being solo in a Team setting anyway?
    Donīt know if it happened to you, but it already happened to me!

Scenario:
    2 Hunters in Team, one of it CTD the moment the mob is dead (befor looted).
    Suddenly you are alone in the team, canīt loot the mob.
    If your hunting mate need to long to get back into game, the mob will disapear unlooted.

Other reasons already mentioned (loot tracking in chat log)

Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    2 Hunters in Team, one of it CTD the moment the mob is dead (befor looted).
    Suddenly you are alone in the team, canīt loot the mob.
    Historically, it's been solved by asking a friend or socmate to join your team so you can loot it. (But, yes, kind of annoying.) Long time ago, someone explained somethi8ng like, it had happened abuse where team leader kicked all team and got the loot; maybe it was tied to some other loot rule like "queue" and that's why it can be removed.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Zarta Maiden Selios
    Society
    @Rig
    Images
    never thought I would say this but ..... good job MA team ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    The CDF have relocated Fort Medusa!
    Could it be that the MA - who normally move slower than the shifting of tectonic plates - have actually been pro-active?

Provider
    Paul Ray Spinn
    Society
    The Shop (Check in any Society terminal the INFO of our Society, to see our offers)
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    New Features

• Input (Paul's note: "input" in MindArk language = MONEY) spent on explosive destructibles (Paul's note: "explosive destructibles"= explosive projectiles, i guess) that damage an enemy now contribute to loot returns.

I am surprised that this "explosive" announcement hasn't been clarified yet :

to me it might mean that the money spent by a player to buy explosive projectiles BY AUCTION, or EVEN to CRAFT them (!) , will be involved into the loot calculations (!!!)

A word by MindArk officials would be appreciated, since -if i am right- the consequences will be revolutionary.

So far MindArk has stated that money spent on auctions wasn't included into the loot calculations.
    MAYBE something has changed, including perhaps even the money spent to craft explo projectiles (!?)

Let's wait for clarifications from MindArk officials

Paul
    Last edited by bigPaul; 06-07-2018 at 20:01.
    The list of my Contributions to the Success and Growth of Entropia Universe :
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ropia-Universe

My Avatar name: Paul Ray Spinn

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigPaul View Post
    I am surprised that this "explosive" announcement hasn't been clarified yet :

to me it might mean that the money spent by a player to buy explosive projectiles BY AUCTION, or EVEN to CRAFT them (!) , will be involved into the loot calculations (!!!)

A word by MindArk officials would be appreciated, since -if i am right- the consequences will be revolutionary.

So far MindArk has stated that money spent on auctions wasn't included into the loot calculations.
    MAYBE something has changed, including perhaps even the money spent to craft explo projectiles (!?)

Let's wait for clarifications from MindArk officials

Paul
    "Input spent on explosive destructibles that damage an enemy now contribute to loot returns."
    Means that now when you run robot beacons and you shoot lasers/beams/barrels/shit instead of getting scammed that ammo spent on those stuff will count somehow to your loot returns.
    Registered EU: 5th Oct 2013
    First Entropia Master in the Universe on 9th June 2017
    https://www.twitch.tv/messi91eu

Provider
    Paul Ray Spinn
    Society
    The Shop (Check in any Society terminal the INFO of our Society, to see our offers)
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    "Input spent on explosive destructibles that damage an enemy now contribute to loot returns."
    Means that now when you run robot beacons and you shoot lasers/beams/barrels/shit instead of getting scammed that ammo spent on those stuff will count somehow to your loot returns.

Lol ok, thanks

...no revolution on explosive projectiles for now

Paul
    The list of my Contributions to the Success and Growth of Entropia Universe :
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ropia-Universe

My Avatar name: Paul Ray Spinn

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7