Shared Loot Changes

they weren't theories, and the exact reason you are complaining is because they weren't theories

would you be so kind to show me an url to the tests and numbers, I must have missed them.

Wow i don't have the patience to read through this whole thread, but going by what the notes said, cost determines the TT return back now right?

So T10 swine deluxe with all damage enhancers + biggest decay scope and 2x biggest decay sights = leaching loot from others with more eco setup....is that correct?

Also talking about TT return and not item return.

In a good company, that works on motivating the workers, people get incentives for their performance (dmg dealt), rather then their attendance (hours input).
Attendance does not mean people actually get work done.

Imagine 2 people with imk2, and the same skills.

Player A buffs up and does +50% of the dmg
Player B does not buff up

They shoot their mob together, and now they get equal loot. Why?

Also, the presumption that they both have the same input is totally wrong.
Player A will have much higher costs, with buying buffs and rings. Their cost and devaluation are not accounted for. He does more work, invests more, brings money in the game,... Buys stuff, which others are likely to spend in-game again and make the economy thrive...

Taking away the buffed lootpart from player A is taking away a part of the RCE of EU.

I leave the 'chance' on higher mu out of the equation, because it's a chance. First of all it is very hard to prove whether this is true, secondly a 'chance' is worthless until you loot it.

Fluske

if we both pay 10 peds to kill a mob (cost to kill 20 peds ) why should u receive more loot??

Because fluske took the time to play with an edge while you decided to be uneco and play lazily. That is what this game was about... playing as eco as possible to get an edge against those who go balls to the wall with the input or eco.

Yes, i understand the leeching was epic but that was all because of the stacking buffs.. which i said would happen when they did it and I believe forgo told me they would even when I was in denial they would be this careless mathematically... then they did it... and all these changes are to rebalance their inability to foresee the math involved to the changes they make.

Yeah, 'cause obviously it's the guys burning shit loads of peds that are doing the leeching :laugh:

So.... the ubers are against this change because it will bring them more loot than before?

Wow i don't have the patience to read through this whole thread, but going by what the notes said, cost determines the TT return back now right?

So T10 swine deluxe with all damage enhancers + biggest decay scope and 2x biggest decay sights = leaching loot from others with more eco setup....is that correct?

you will get more tt-loot, because you spend more, while the eco person spends less, he gets less loot yes.

and the higher your tt loot, the higher your chance on getting an item...

you will get more tt-loot, because you spend more, while the eco person spends less, he gets less loot yes.

and the higher your tt loot, the higher your chance on getting an item...

So wait they get both more loot and more item chance???

:laugh: selling high tier deluxe swine @100k :laugh:

Nobody gets to leech from anybody else anymore, at least that's the theory. Your base loot is calculated on the cost incurred by you, including your share of team loot now. The efficiency of the tools you use increases quality, i.e. the chance of getting something other than shraps. In team or shared loot settings that chance is not individualized though, the combined input and efficiency of all participants are the basis for the calculation of any single loot event. The tt value of your individual return is directly related to your individual contribution in terms of your cost, so there is no bleeding of tt value to other participants. This is how I understand it. The unknown in this scheme is how the distribution of quality loot or items among participants works, but if it's anything other than random it would fall back to old preferences. If this is explained somewhere I overlooked it, if not I think it would be nice to have official clarification.

Whats wrong with this picture

The swine deluxe should be worth a lot more now...maybe reverse the numbers :laugh:

Edit: I should put that in no way do I actually believe this...incase people don't understand what a joke is.

Nobody gets to leech from anybody else anymore, at least that's the theory. Your base loot is calculated on the cost incurred by you, including your share of team loot now. The efficiency of the tools you use increases quality, i.e. the chance of getting something other than shraps. In team or shared loot settings that chance is not individualized though, the combined input and efficiency of all participants are the basis for the calculation of any single loot event. The tt value of your individual return is directly related to your individual contribution in terms of your cost, so there is no bleeding of tt value to other participants. This is how I understand it. The unknown in this scheme is how the distribution of quality loot or items among participants works, but if it's anything other than random it would fall back to old preferences. If this is explained somewhere I overlooked it, if not I think it would be nice to have official clarification.

you think you wont leech spending a shitload here? esi and bio id.. nuff said most money spent will loot these items

FYI, i don't know if you realised what i meant in the 2nd post of this thread: I stood still in shared loot, mobs were hitting me, i never hit them back, I GOT SHARE FROM THE LOOTs, by decaying my armor!
Pre-VU you would affect the loot by interacting with the mob, now you get paid back for.

Maybe re-read VU statement regarding loot, damage is still effective but not only.

if it all was only a conspiracy theory, then MA had no need to change anything.

but since MA even stated that they are aware of the fact, will change it, and finally changed it, it must have been more than just a conspiracy theory.

It's dynamic!
adapt or die.

if it all was only a conspiracy theory, then MA had no need to change anything.

but since MA even stated that they are aware of the fact, will change it, and finally changed it, it must have been more than just a conspiracy theory.

adapt or die.

yeah its whatever ill test shared if i dont like it i wont shoot. only thing that sucks they put guns that cost 100,000s of peds on a scale with guns that cost nothing

yeah its whatever ill test shared if i dont like it i wont shoot. only thing that sucks they put guns that cost 100,000s of peds on a scale with guns that cost nothing

Granny one question about MU if u dont mind:

If player A paid TT+125k peds for imk II and player B paid tt+50k peds for same imk II same tier. which player should get more loot? (u can replace imk II with summer ring or easter ring or any other expensive ring u like, in the question above)

Granny one question about MU if u dont mind:

If player A paid TT+125k peds for imk II and player B paid tt+50k peds for same imk II same tier. which player should get more loot? (u can replace imk II with summer ring or easter ring or any other expensive ring u like, in the question above)

i just lost 3 IQ i dont have much more to lose relax mate

If everyone should be on the same scale they should all have the same setup.

Those guns were never worth 100k, you can't tt then and withdraw it. Those guns had a player value of 100k based on the previous mechanics. This happened when loot 2.0 was introduced and it's happening now again when they're applying the new mechanics to all areas of the game. There is still a stark difference between swine and imk2, but mostly solo hunting. They are no longer the death trap nor god send they used to be at shared. Also to your lv1 MM comment, hopefully you can arrange to maintain a hit level of 100 and damage lv1, that way your argument make a sense, otherwise you're still losing on skill misses.

Further point, to the megaubers who make SK possible for scrubs like me...at least im not stealing your armor decay anymore standing back with my EST - you're finally guaranteed to get your share of what you paid in decay.

Those guns were never worth 100k, you can't tt then and withdraw it. Those guns had a player value of 100k based on the previous mechanics. This happened when loot 2.0 was introduced and it's happening now again when they're applying the new mechanics to all areas of the game. There is still a stark difference between swine and imk2, but mostly solo hunting. They are no longer the death trap nor god send they used to be at shared. Also to your lv1 MM comment, hopefully you can arrange to maintain a hit level of 100 and damage lv1, that way your argument make a sense, otherwise you're still losing on skill misses.

Further point, to the megaubers who make SK possible for scrubs like me...at least im not stealing your armor decay anymore standing back with my EST - you're finally guaranteed to get your share of what you paid in decay.

how do i lose on a miss and how do we know???? its all about ped spend now

Thank you for this very clear explanation, +rep!

imo the distribution of quality loot tt, it is a nice idea, but noone knows if it is true, or how to test it.

As I see it now, there is absolutely no reason to use FB or ICD. It won't get you more loot.
Basically your dps will increase, and your loot will decrease proportional to it. In the end you will have the same amount of ammo spent/hour, and loot received/hour.

(with exception of the couple of pecs decay you did more if it was a scope/sight instead of a pill or ring)

Those guns were never worth 100k, you can't tt then and withdraw it.

Then how about MA pays back players tier costs and only make same costs for all weapons? Wouldn't that be further implementing loot 2.0 in all areas? :rolleyes:

Then how about MA pays back players tier costs and only make same costs for all weapons? Wouldn't that be further implementing loot 2.0 in all areas? :rolleyes:

yes lets make a huge cry forum about that maybe it'll happen

yes lets make a huge cry forum about that maybe it'll happen

With markup, because players like to sell their tier comps and opals and shit with a gazillion % (and suddenly they seem to not understand how markup on guns is so high)

One of the questions I have, if I understand everything correctly...

There are a few factors that determine loot return...dps, dpp and eff...

In solo hunting, these parameters determine your TT loot return as well as your loot composition.

My question is, if you're now team hunting does it take the average of everyone shooting Dpp,DPS and Efff into account when calculating your loot? Does that mean that it's effectively the lower DPP/efficiency players will benifit more from hunting with players with higher efficiency, and vis versa where high DPP/efficiency players will see a decrease? Would a person with higher efficiency still see a high TT return vs someone with let's say 50 efficiency?Again, I'm talking about loot composition, and not leeching, or DPP by itself.

Excuse me as well for not being able to quote correctly, and I apologise if my thought process is not clear. I am on a mobile.Additional, I would like to say again that I am not arguing leeching, DPP or any of that. I'm looking at the effects of having high efficiency on a weapon.

My question is, if you're now team hunting does it take the average of everyone shooting Dpp,DPS and Efff into account when calculating your loot? Does that mean that it's effectively the lower DPP/efficiency players will benifit more from hunting with players with higher efficiency, and vis versa where high DPP/efficiency players will see a decrease?

afaik, this is correct, and it also si this way for shared loot

how do i lose on a miss and how do we know???? its all about ped spend now

when loot 2.0 came out first ive made a lot of tests and have provided all information necessary to answer that question more than once

i wonder how all of the crybabies survived the months of normal non shared hunting until now. now its just the fucking same as the solo hunting so why didnt you cry before? its like the general stupidity increases day by day.

Thank you for this very clear explanation, +rep!

imo the distribution of quality loot tt, it is a nice idea, but noone knows if it is true, or how to test it.

As I see it now, there is absolutely no reason to use FB or ICD. It won't get you more loot.
Basically your dps will increase, and your loot will decrease proportional to it. In the end you will have the same amount of ammo spent/hour, and loot received/hour.

You will be able to kill the mob faster, therefore more loot attempts for you or your team.

Back