Summer Mayhem Announcement

Does anyone had the problem that the mission/progression got paused while you are still in the instance?
Happened to me right now, without any reason. Clock running, points not visible, mission time stopped, points for boss bye bye, pills ...see you next time.

anybody have an idea how the mayhem daily works? how many stages, how many hours cooldown and such

When will the non-practise instanses return?
I have a hard time finding 20 hours to spend as it is.

When will the non-practise instanses return?
I have a hard time finding 20 hours to spend as it is.

I wouldn't worry too much, they'll probably extend the event duration due to the problems

Thought Id share a couple issues,

1: for some reason I have no idea why, I lost all function of keys and mouse in the client window only in mayhem. Died, alt tabbed set mouse to above the revive button clicked a few times still wouldn't do a thing. altabbed a few times alwasy came back and the cursor seemed missing, (stuff was getting clicked, just not the stuff I wanted, and pretty far off the points I was trying to click) The cursor was off invisible somewhere (I think in settings since I came back to a fullscreen window)

2: seems the bosses changed some how? was 30 min spawns now people report not spawning. Any word on this?

...btw a quick word or two on whats going on with this or any of the changes would be dandy...so many confused players feeding off of other confused players for info.

Thanks

2: seems the bosses changed some how? was 30 min spawns now people report not spawning. Any word on this?

...btw a quick word or two on whats going on with this or any of the changes would be dandy...so many confused players feeding off of other confused players for info.

Thanks

Well Ludvig posted this in the other thread:
The spawn rate of the Mulmun Ascended was corrected in the recent update. This is an intended change.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?304602-Information-notice-regarding-the-Summer-Mayhem-event&p=3651070&viewfull=1#post3651070

But well not a single word how it is supposed to work now. If its back to x kills before spawn or whatever. I guess they think that people like to test things from new after all the issues and now with even less dropps of boxes, etc.

For what its worth, a soc mate and I counted our kills until spawn in chat, they had 163(cat 08) I had 170(cat 10), good chance we both goofed some here or there. but seems to be 165'ish kills to spawn the boss, regardless of how long that might take.

Since the start date was changed, does that mean any progression up to this point is reset?

can't see how that gives you the right to be an asstard to me for no reason

and I meant post constructively ;-)

No reason? Wow.. Dude, you started to -rep and insult me for a no reason, not other side around..
And you keep doing it every damn day, would forget if it was once.

Last edited:
Since the start date was changed, does that mean any progression up to this point is reset?
progression in the summer mayhem (non-practice) is reset, not sure where they said that though

Back