FYI: Healerloot changes, possible explloit

I totally understand your viewpoint.
It is not leeching indeed

However it is affecting someone elses gameplay and EU experience. If this is against his will, and interfering with other people's EU experience is against the TOU.

I have nothing against healing people. I often heal people who I see are in need. But I do that for fun and to help out. Not to get their loot.

The shared mob being divided against shooters is the intended feature of shared mob events. The fappers loot is a silly coincidence.

Claiming this is a TOU violation is taking this to an extreme level. Using your example I could accuse people of ruining my experience just for hunting in the same area I am. :rolleyes:

Realistically though, you would lose more from taking the time to stop firing, equip your fap, heal, re-equip your weapon and begin firing again than if some healed you. The IMK2 for example costs a base 15.255 pec per shot and at 60 shots a minute would pump 9.153 ped into a mob per min. Someone using a modified Omegaton FAP would be spending 1 pec per heal and at 30 heals per minute could do a maximum of .3 ped healing in that same minute. 3.29% of the loot 'pool' maximum if ONLY you were killing it. If you NEEDED that much healing you really shouldn't be doing that mob as you'd never heal yourself that much.

Like many of the team loot mechanics, the only one that really mattered was splitting the loot. None of the ones were relevant or usable.. including healer loot which should be eliminated.

Did you get any if you only healed other players and not yourself?

Did a test on that!

Healing others does not produce healerloot on shared mobs, only if you heal yourself you get healerloot.

Edit:

Did another test that came to my mind, and here is the result:

If you stand there in armor just getting hit (not healing, nor shooting), you get loot from shared mob if someone kills that mob.
Proof armor decay counts as contribution.

Last edited:
Did a test on that!

Healing others does not produce healerloot on shared mobs, only if you heal yourself you get healerloot.

So two scenarios remaining:

Does the player getting healed get the decay you spent on the heal?

Or does that decay just disappear into thin air?

So two scenarios remaining:

Does the player getting healed get the decay you spent on the heal?

Or does that decay just disappear into thin air?

Thats difficult to test, actually have no clue about how to setup a test for that.

Maybe 3 person test.
2 shooters, 1 healer.
Only one shooter get heals!
Everybody need exact numbers of decay and loot return, that way you can find out if the one who received the heals get more loot than he would have deserved by its decay done shooting.

Thats difficult to test, actually have no clue about how to setup a test for that.

Maybe 3 person test.
2 shooters, 1 healer.
Only one shooter get heals!
Everybody need exact numbers of decay and loot return, that way you can find out if the one who received the heals get more loot than he would have deserved by its decay done shooting.

Should be easy to setup such test. Person A heals person B. Person B doesn't shoot, just takes dmg. Person C kills. If person B gets something then fap decay doesn't valish in thin air ;)

Some one just get an EMT Deluxe heal kit already that has 1 ped decay and head out to test this on a mob that costs way less than 1 ped to kill.

Get hit, heal once, finish it with ammo ... check out the avarage return.. Did the avarage return per kill go up? if yes, you make the math.

Back