Disturbance notice regarding Player to Player trades, Resolved

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
We've now pushed the Hotfix for the Player to Player trade issue which has been resolved.
We appreciate the patience and we apologize for any inconvenience it may have effected avatars.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

yeahhhhh and socchat is bugged ofc :lolup::lolup::lolup:

And again it's a Rifle Event only.....every shoot a Hit while mob is on range
If mob is right in front of me, he starts to dance arround and not even if he stay at one place i cant hit him if he's doing a kick:mad::mad::mad:

yeahhhhh and socchat is bugged ofc :lolup::lolup::lolup:

And again it's a Rifle Event only.....every shoot a Hit while mob is on range
If mob is right in front of me, he starts to dance arround and not even if he stay at one place i cant hit him if he's doing a kick:mad::mad::mad:

that's cause they changed hit box on mobs years ago.. they should change it back as it was.. there are plenty mobs that we can't hunt after they change the hit box (tezlapod for example)

Manners Grave, manners. When someone is dancing to you, you don't hit that person....
If you don't like to dance or the dance, be polite and decline the invitation but a little salsa never hurt anyone :wtg:

Back