PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Young
    Society
    Cult of the Skull
    Have had same thing happen on Arkadia... Full hp mob.. did the kill, got msg loot was claimed by someone else.. suplied screenshot to suport and explained the issue and how i was the only green dot in mile (sadly but true, lots empty room).. next day they send me an excuse for it happening and refund of 5 ped ammo cost-- so spam suport on all cases like this.. it do help and you will get the cost of kill returned most likely.. but not more

Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was a Ninja Spawn behind me, Full HP, no other players around so nobody could shoot it.
    Fresh spawn full HP and when I killed it, got the message Loot is claimed by someone else.
    A guess in that case: Someone, outside your radar, tagged it, and continued to shoot at it but it got stuck at a tree until it reached the hunter. (I could imagine this happening to a big, fast regen creature like new Eomon or Spider.) Then, after being stuck for a while (say 15 minutes) it got "teleported" to you. That is, it wasn't a ninja spawn, but a previous spawned creature that got reallocated. And that it originally was in stuck state when it appeared next to you, but as it attacked you it lost its stuck status so you could hit it.

I got a suggestion: A special marker on mobs (same way as shared mob) that show up on a creature that you, at its current state, wouldn't be able to loot if you killed it (ie someone else has >= 50% damage on it).
    Last edited by aia; 06-13-2018 at 19:11.

Provider
    Paul Ray Spinn
    Society
    The Shop (Check in any Society terminal the INFO of our Society, to see our offers)
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have had same thing happen on Arkadia...

Full hp mob.. did the kill, got msg loot was claimed by someone else..

supplied screenshot to support and explained the issue and how i was the only green dot in mile (sadly but true, lots empty room).. next day they send me an excuse for it happening and refund of 5 ped ammo cost-- so spam support on all cases like this.. it do help and you will get the cost of kill returned most likely.. but not more

Yes recently I had the same problem with a couple of full hp mobs.

And today, as test, I re-tried to kill a mob with 60% health, but again no way :
    "The loot is claimed by someone else".

Please MindArk hurry-up with this problem, a lot of players -especially beginners who don't even know that they can ask for a refund- are paying an undeclared tax ,
    or at least are wasting precious time to contact the Game Support.

Lately the annoyance generated by this bug has caused a reduction of my in-game time.

Paul
    Last edited by bigPaul; 06-20-2018 at 15:53.
    The list of my Contributions to the Success and Growth of Entropia Universe :
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ropia-Universe

My Avatar name: Paul Ray Spinn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4