PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PP amps

Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but they are UL weapons aren't they? UL you upgrade once and be done with it, not good for economy...
    No, those are prohibitively priced upgrades to L weapons, weren't good even in 1.0 and in 2.0 they're useless.

Everyone will tell you how much they love the system, just that barely anyone actually uses it.
    Rodent of the Multiverse

Selling:
    nothing atm

Jan Candydog NL Universe
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona Simmons View Post
    The frequency calypso dashes out high efficiency hunting equipment kinda feels like an arms race between caly and other PP's drawing people over to their planet with caly in full arms while the other planets look rather defenceless.

I miss a concept or a guidance from mindark to coordinate the "aging" of old gears between all planets and i guess there isn't anything like this in place. When you beomce a PP youve been told, you cant live from the existing player base you need to make efforts to get your own players, yet caly is leeching off every player they can grab from other PP's with that high efficiency guns and amps.

How is that fair ? How is that reassuring to work with mindark as a PP ? It kinda feels like a 2 class system with caly as the king and the other PP's have not the same rights as the king.
    Exactly why I would never, even if I had the money to become a PP.
    Instead they should be able to cooporate, and make this game bigger and better, but seems that MA has other plans then growing in those terms.
    Competition all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    ArMatrix blueprints drop on all planets, and many can be crafted on other planets.

Some materials however are not available in parts of the universe - e.g. Toulan or Monria do not have any robots that could loot robot components, RT does not have cumbriz (afaik), Cyrene has no copper or magerian etc., etc.; I wonder if there could be a centralized solution to material availability, or will this be left to PPs?
    If I was on other planet and would like to craft these things, then you could use the auction, with the delivery system.
    That way the items required are avaiable everywhere imo.
    So no need to drop some robots everywhere.
    And ofc you can craft them on caly, and transport the amps to different planets, or people on other planets can buy them also from caly auction, with delivery fee.
    Last edited by Jan Universe; 06-07-2018 at 20:47.
    Entropia Universe: RCE -> RCNE
    Done with this MuppetShow.
    Have fun, and stay in tune, or was it, stay tuned?

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mr. Crighund Crighund
    Society
    Cyreans ELITE
    Somebody finally did bring up this mess....
    Lets put it straight, weapon/amp industry is dead on other planets and was dead before loot v2,0. Maybe big amps from Ark (Hotfoot 50 and forgot what was the name for bpl amp) is last product what still is kicking.
    Very often i have the feeling, MA is sleeping and dreaming how all PP goes belly up and all players sits on Caly only, sad.
    We are a year in Armatrix era now, new standards are set for laser/blp weapons, amps too, what about plasma and gauss?
    Maybe MA can give some breadcrumbs to PP and let them introduce Armatrix style bp for armatrix standard plasma/gauss weapons?
    Oh but u know what? It is not worth the efforts, planet partner loot is fukt up anyway! If one crazy player wants to craft something on foreign planet, its close to impossible. Drop rate for local loot is so low,it is not driving MU up (I guess it was idea of that stupid drop rate), it is killing local crafting in root.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    No, those are prohibitively priced upgrades to L weapons, weren't good even in 1.0 and in 2.0 they're useless.

Everyone will tell you how much they love the system, just that barely anyone actually uses it.
    Yes as it sits the items offered within this system are useless , but the underlying system is still there and possible.
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Old Alpha
    Svena svena Faraday
    Society
    The NBK
    Images
    Its honestly getting pretty pathetic how biased MA is getting.

New BPs for caly mats, new caly items that far outperform all other items. But don't worry PPs, your players can loot our new BPs too! And if someone does find themselves on some washed up non-caly planet, don't you worry! They can instantly transport in any caly item for just a few peds! Wouldn't want them to have to resort to using anything that you designed and implemented now would we.

Jan Candydog NL Universe
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Imo, main problem is, people keep asking for new stuff, we want more and more and better and better.
    And MA has the monopoly.
    PP's have to make cost to design and have to pay fees to implement the stuff, if MA approves the items created by PP's (is it worth it for the PP?)
    I don't think so, well I can't see the numbers of the PP.
    Else PP would have been releasing also more stuff, and more missions.
    MA just want's to have a big chunck of the pie each time.
    Just a feeling how things are going.
    And when people keep asking for new stuff, well MA is going to nerf certain things in the end.
    As we all have been seeing over the years and ofc also recently again.
    People ask, MA provides, people complain about it that it is to nice, and boom, MA nerfs the shit out of things again.
    Well what can you say.
    Life is strange, nah people are.

Last edited by Jan Universe; 06-08-2018 at 06:53.
    Entropia Universe: RCE -> RCNE
    Done with this MuppetShow.
    Have fun, and stay in tune, or was it, stay tuned?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2