Summer Mayhem progression paused

I already notice, and just stick close to the pile and click... I don't see this is the main bug to me.

My main bug is whenever I participate mayhem events, the loots have never been a good story to tell and is like I am the only one having these unhappiness, forever.

I already notice, and just stick close to the pile and click... I don't see this is the main bug to me.

My main bug is whenever I participate mayhem events, the loots have never been a good story to tell and is like I am the only one having these unhappiness, forever.

Yes it is easy to make the timer move again; the timer isn’t the issue. The issue is that each boss is 250 points and you can have the bosses come more than 40 times in 20 hours if you leave the timer paused (gaining more 250 pointers).

Yes it is easy to make the timer move again; the timer isn’t the issue. The issue is that each boss is 250 points and you can have the bosses come more than 40 times in 20 hours if you leave the timer paused (gaining more 250 pointers).

Yeah, I didn't get this at first therefor I didn't understand people calling out "Exploit!".. Now I do :laugh:

// Mod Note //

Duplicate threads merged.
Please do not make new threads with identical topics as existing threads.

MA having problems with timers?

No way..

On easter Mayhem I apparently did 26.5 hours inside and not all of my points were taken into consideration, causing me to lose my 4th place of category 5.

(by my count, the in game timer, I was there for exactly 20 hours and not a single minute more)

Since this happened I decided to never take part of another Mayhem again, because there are always bugs working against your favour.

And then I read about this timer bug...

I hope it gets sorted and people who abused it get what they deserve. (like they would be stupid enough to do that considering MA's actions on easter mayhem! Well done there MA :) )

Back