PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Elissia Eli Talor
    Images
    Next time I also recommend including the map with the location to show instance.

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ledjaman theledja ras
    Society
    The Knights of Entropia
    yeah I just finished my 20 hours without a problem last night - if they restart the mayhem event I'm not going to be participating

edit: just learned there wasn't a way to resume for those who had that bug so shouldn't be a problem

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Daniel DannyO Ocean
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Next time I also recommend including the map with the location to show instance.
    I don’t understand what you mean about a map..... if I wasn’t in the summer mayhem instance, it wouldn’t show the details of the instance.

If it helps I was in cat 10 and enterered from Jason Centre.
    Last edited by Darkaruki; 06-18-2018 at 16:14.
    Quotes from England's Finest......... Sir Winston Churchill
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    “It’s not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what’s required.”

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Livius Beyond Godlike
    Society
    Skyfall
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyO View Post
    Mayhem warning........

Bug is still there, on Saturday morning clock was pausing again.....

I will not re enter as I suspect they will pause it again.
    Ah now i see why I hunted a lot and I had less a lot of hours more to shoot, I thought it just an impression , but I guess I have like 4 h in progression paused . Well f..kit , shity event in this case I guess MA should cancel this even and add all the prizes in the next event. Hopefully till Halloween event they will figure out what’s wrong . Simple . If not with all those bugs and pause and stuff they will need to restart and pospone this event till Halloween and also the migration will be postponed because of it. Good job. But now it’s totally embarrassing.
    Bam ! I’m out !

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I had a similar depressing issue on my 15th hour in 9.
    I entered instance buffed up clicked skulls and started killing, got 5 kills in before I realized it was paused.
    I was buffed and didn't want to waste the time so I left and re-entereed a new instance.

What makes me mad/sad is I do wonder though If I would have stayed if the boss would have spawned...and if those points would have counted, and how many others this happened too.

As well, would 1-5-10-25-50-100 pointers still silently count in the background? I didn't verify my points before and after so I don't really know if there was a change in those 5 mobs.

As I told a friend I don't really trust your code.

But PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you guys at least tested and verified if paused status shuts off the ability for points to accrue.

IF you managed to put those 2 lines of code in to check for progression timer, then we are OK.
    But IF you guys, don't know and failed at even thinking that far ahead....this event again...is screwed.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Daniel DannyO Ocean
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    I had a similar depressing issue on my 15th hour in 9.
    I entered instance buffed up clicked skulls and started killing, got 5 kills in before I realized it was paused.
    I was buffed and didn't want to waste the time so I left and re-entereed a new instance.

What makes me mad/sad is I do wonder though If I would have stayed if the boss would have spawned...and if those points would have counted, and how many others this happened too.

As well, would 1-5-10-25-50-100 pointers still silently count in the background? I didn't verify my points before and after so I don't really know if there was a change in those 5 mobs.

As I told a friend I don't really trust your code.

But PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you guys at least tested and verified if paused status shuts off the ability for points to accrue.

IF you managed to put those 2 lines of code in to check for progression timer, then we are OK.
    But IF you guys, don't know and failed at even thinking that far ahead....this event again...is screwed.
    To be quite honest, I didn't really notice if the counter for points was still going.

The dogs woke me up early on Saturday morning, so I thought I would jump into the Summer Mayhem instance for a few hours...…….. so I was probably half asleep, just shooting away, getting some pretty poor loot, when I noticed that the Event Timer had paused..... I carried on shooting for a bit to see if it would restart, I tried dying and reviving, the Event Timer still did not kick back in.

I cant be 100% sure but the clock stopping seemed to coincide with finishing a stage on the daily mission.

I only posted a warning to advise people to be careful of shooting all your peds, if they decide that the scores to date are void. Which I suspect they will be, as there is an element of doubt now in the score and timing systems.

Regards,

DannyO
    Quotes from England's Finest......... Sir Winston Churchill
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    “It’s not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what’s required.”

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10