Selling: OLA 21 Formicacida Uprising

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
NO LONGER FOR SALE

formicacida.jpg

I am incredibly thankful to have had this land area as my introduction to land area management. It has been incredibly successful, and the time has come to present the same opportunity to someone else, and give me the chance to pay off some debt.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=30

They move fast, they are high aggro, and hit hard with cut/stab/acid.

Notable loots: Spleen oil makes for a high average markup in the overall loot composition. Marine Predator (L), McMahon Vengeance (L), Spartacus (L) parts, Arson (L) chips, Regen IV (unlimited) chips, and others make the loot a bit more interesting.

Startbid: Not on the market

Buyout: Not on the market

Items considered in trade: Calypso Land Deeds, Arkadia Underground Deeds, Modified FAP, Mod 2600s, Mod restoration chip.

I will also consider selling a portion of the LA to someone who wishes to become an active partner.

I will send proof of income upon request which must include your proof of funds.

Last edited:
UPDATE: I was recently accepted into a very demanding school program which will last 2 years. Ideally I would like to sell off a 25% share to someone who would be willing to actively manage the land area while I'm in school, and then sell the share back to me at the end of my program with a pre-negotiated guaranteed profit margin.

Back