Question: Crashing?

LAZZ

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Lazer"LAZZ" Nero
Anyone else that keep crashing after a few mins?
When i logg in it start to load the logg in page and then it get back to client loader, and there is a black square in the midle about 2-3 cm in size.
Then it goes to logg in page and i can continue logging in. I can keep shoting as normal but after i heal it dont seem as i got my gun there anymore so i have to dragg it back to its fast key. And after a few mins i crash, there is no messsage when i crashed .
This is unplayable i sent in a suport ticket but curious if anyone else got same issue ?
Regards
Nero

Any thoughts on this?

I've been getting the black square since the last update but haven't had any trouble with playing and the game crashing. I haven't been on since Sunday and not sure if the new patch is out yet.

I've been getting the black square since the last update but haven't had any trouble with playing and the game crashing. I haven't been on since Sunday and not sure if the new patch is out yet.

Thx for tyhe feedback m8.
Yea i had it to a wile and manage to play without crashing but did crash but had the crashing before to then it stopped.
I think u right that it has something to do with the new patch also.
I got a suport answer to do a new clean install of the game wich dont sound realy well thought out to me but i may do it if it dont get better soon.
Att the moment i dont realy care since i not realy afford to play and the weather is good so i can go outside instead hehe ;)

It seemed to work a wile but now i keep cerashing after a few mins :(

If you aren't on metered internet, then if nothing else can fix it, I'd agree with Support & do a reinstall.

If you aren't on metered internet, then if nothing else can fix it, I'd agree with Support & do a reinstall.

I am on a 100/100 optic cable and just did a new install but thx for ur answer m8.
I se i got the black box back to now when i logg in it start to load the logg in screen and goes back to client loader and there is a black cube wich is about 2-3cm on each side. then it goes to the logg in screen.
I almost managed to kill a mob now but crashed so i couldent finnish it of grr :(

I try a new install again i gess then...

Last edited:
I am on a 100/100 cable and just did a new install but thx for ur answer m8.
I se i got the black box back to now when i logg in it start to load the logg in screen and goes back to client loader and there is a black cube wich is about 2-3cm on each side. then it goes to the logg in screen.
I almost managed to kill a mob now but crashed so i couldent finnish it of grr :(

I try a new install again i gess then...

Download latest graphics drivers, do complete uninstall of your graphics drivers, install latest & then reinstall ?

Download latest graphics drivers, do complete uninstall of your graphics drivers, install latest & then reinstall ?

I try to install the game again if that dont work i try ur tip m8 thx again :)

I try to install the game again if that dont work i try ur tip m8 thx again :)

To be clear...

• You get past the Client Loader
  • Log on
  • Gets you back to Client Loader with a black square in the middle and/ or ~2/ ~3 cm on each side
  • Continues to Log on page
  • You shoot and it crashes

What OS? What graphics card (and what driver version, scaling back to an older version sometimes helps)?

If you scale back to an older version of your graphics card driver (recently updated?), please make sure to disable "Automatic Update" in your graphics driver settings.

What version of DirectX?

Client Loader is a basic version of Internet Explorer. Yes, the very, very old one.

See if you have made any recent changes to IE. Or perhaps a Windows Update did (knowing your version of OS would help here)?

Please post results.

Regards,

Z00

No clue what it is... however, since last armatrix amp VU, i do have crashes again as well, different to yours...

I did a new instal of the gaame and now it seem to work again.
Howewer the instalation was weird it did start normally and then stoped so i thought it was done, but then the server didnt answer. so i closed the client and reopened it again.
And then it started to DL more planet data. After a wile it stoped and i thought again it was done but servers didnt ansver. so i reapet and closed the client and reopend. it starts to DL more planet data. This happend like 3--4 times that i had to reopen the client and it start to DL more Data.
I thought it would DL it all at one go as it used to do but no..

I played a couple of hours and it seemd to work ok.
I try again now so we se if it still work hehe
Thx all for ur feedback and help here:wtg:
Regards

To be clear...

• You get past the Client Loader
  • Log on
  • Gets you back to Client Loader with a black square in the middle and/ or ~2/ ~3 cm on each side
  • Continues to Log on page
  • You shoot and it crashes

What OS? What graphics card (and what driver version, scaling back to an older version sometimes helps)?

If you scale back to an older version of your graphics card driver (recently updated?), please make sure to disable "Automatic Update" in your graphics driver settings.

What version of DirectX?

Client Loader is a basic version of Internet Explorer. Yes, the very, very old one.

See if you have made any recent changes to IE. Or perhaps a Windows Update did (knowing your version of OS would help here)?

Please post results.

Regards,

Z00
I run Win 10 with a geforce 960 i think it is latest drivers and DX.
The only thing i can say is new is the VU that came with the summermayhem realy. Then it started for me with the issues.
Thx for ur help m8 :)

Ok ic m8 thx for ur feedback :)

No clue what it is... however, since last armatrix amp VU, i do have crashes again as well, different to yours...

I run Win 10 with a geforce 960 i think it is latest drivers and DX.
The only thing i can say is new is the VU that came with the summermayhem realy. Then it started for me with the issues.
Thx for ur help m8 :)

Since you have a discreet video output.. what you could do to check Graphics Card off of the list of possible culprits for your problem...

Unplug cable from Graphics Card back and connect it to motherboard graphics. Re-start.

If this, I doubt it but hey since we're here why not help a little more, helps...

You should try downgrading Graphics Driver.

• Install a Driver Removal Program
  • Download an older version of Graphics Card Driver
  • Temporarily disable both Windows and Graphics Driver Update
  • Remove Graphics Driver from Windows Programs and Features
  • Re-start
  • Run Driver Removal Program
  • Re-start
  • Install older driver
  • ...... ?

If this doesn't help, please turn on Windows Update again.

You could also Temporarily disable Anti-Virus and see if that works.

If this doesn't help... try toning down Graphics Settings ingame to the bare minimum.

Next you could have a look at if, and what Updates Windows has pulled in during the last 2 weeks. Turn on "View Installed Updates" in Programs and Features to see and check.

Deleting cumulative update KB4284835 might save the day.

It has Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer security fixes (Remember Client Loader is a stripped down version of Ineternet Explorer). It was deployed in the last few days/ weeks.

Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer are getting security fixes, and so is the Graphics component, the Windows Kernel and the Scripting engine.

NB. I know reverting back to previous Entropia Update will, with almost 100% certainty help you. However, it won't get you ingame (wrong Version Number). And we're here trying to get you back ingame. That's why I'm suggesting tips without referring to rolling back Entropia. It won't get you ingame.

Cheers,

Z00

Last edited:
Since you have a discreet video output.. what you could do to check Graphics Card off of the list of possible culprits for your problem...

Unplug cable from Graphics Card back and connect it to motherboard graphics. Re-start.

If this, I doubt it but hey since we're here why not help a little more, helps...

You should try downgrading Graphics Driver.

• Install a Driver Removal Program
  • Download an older version of Graphics Card Driver
  • Temporarily disable both Windows and Graphics Driver Update
  • Remove Graphics Driver from Windows Programs and Features
  • Re-start
  • Run Driver Removal Program
  • Re-start
  • Install older driver
  • ...... ?

If this doesn't help, please turn on Windows Update again.

You could also Temporarily disable Anti-Virus and see if that works.

If this doesn't help... try toning down Graphics Settings ingame to the bare minimum.

Next you could have a look at if, and what Updates Windows has pulled in during the last 2 weeks. Turn on "View Installed Updates" in Programs and Features to see and check.

Deleting cumulative update KB4284835 might save the day.

It has Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer security fixes (Remember Client Loader is a stripped down version of Ineternet Explorer). It was deployed in the last few days/ weeks.

NB. I know reverting back to previous Entropia Update will, with almost 100% certainty help you. However, it won't get you ingame (wrong Version Number). And we're here trying to get you back ingame. That's why I'm suggesting tips without referring to rolling back Entropia. It won't get you ingame.

Cheers,

Z00
Tank u very much for all ur effort to try to help me m8 :)

But since im ingame now and it seem to work i dont going to try and mess with it hehe
Cheers
Nero

Back