Progression Paused - Summer Mayhem 2018

Slyk

Prowler
Havenn Slyk Ragnarok
Hi this just happened again after the fix. 5mins in progression paused.

Is this intended and can i keep shooting or should I stop and wait for another fix?

Also just got booted from the instance into twin peaks with no warning, timer still ticking.

This time, I am going to need compensation.

I'll compensate you the 20 ped that you lost, take a chill pill :)

Also just got booted from the instance into twin peaks with no warning, timer still ticking.

I'll compensate you the 20 ped that you lost, take a chill pill :)

How about an ESI to chip out some skills gained as well :)

Let me know where to meet you to pick up my:

Hyper 15mg
Deva 10mg
Nutri 10mg
Accu 10mg

Also 50 ped TT of a T4 LC-340

Thanks

Did you chip out an entire ESI in 1 hour? Because that's how long the event was up for.

You still gained loot aswell didn't you?

You could have waited for a day to start the event again since you knew that there were problems the first time around, but you still jumped straight in.

Seems like you didn't learn from past mistakes.

Good riddance :)

How about an ESI to chip out some skills gained as well :)

Let me know where to meet you to pick up my:

Hyper 15mg
Deva 10mg
Nutri 10mg
Accu 10mg

Also 50 ped TT of a T4 LC-340

Thanks

What you need Sir, is a proper smack-about.

Every single time you log on to Entropia - you agree to the following:

9. MINDARK'S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY

MindArk provides the Entropia Universe, a virtual universe where You are free to choose the course of the action You wish to pursue.

MINDARK, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIERIES SHALL, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSS OR EXPENSE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ECONOMIC LOSS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEY FEES, LOST OF GOODWILL OR HARDWARE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR TRANSMISSION

YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT , TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, MINDARK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR THE LOSS OF ANY DATA OR ELECTRONIC FILES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ACCOUNT, AVATAR, SKILLS AND/OR VIRTUAL ITEMS AND/OR CURRENCIES, FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SERVER FAILURE, INTERRUPTIONS OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION, INTERNET LATENCY, VIRUSES, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES AND THE LIKE, SOFTWARE AND/OR HARDWARE DEFECTS OR ERRORS, UNAUTHORISED USE OF THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE SYSTEM OR SERVERS, USE OF CONTENT SUBMITTED TO THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE, AND THE USE OF ENTROPIA UNIVERSE IN GENERAL.

You "need" compensation is like me saying I "need" to get a million USD back in tax refund, because fuck it the world revolves around me and every one loves me.

If you think you have the right to compensation because of a bug, and your brains was dynamite, there wouldn't be enough to blow your own hat off.

Just gonna put this here ........

0558adcb-a079-407e-8767-599afd94a841.jpeg

Alright, so I have learned a few things from this thread:

1) You're never supposed to compete in events the day they start
2) You're never supposed to compete in events the day they're reported fixed
3) I must accept the fact I have lost items in game for not following the above rules
4) The player base will defend to the death MA's shotty work
5) MA needs to cancel Summer Mayhem and just start Migration today

3) I must accept the fact I have lost items in game for not following the above rules

I am not sure you know what "Need" or "Needs" means...

they need to cancel the summer mayhem event? :eyecrazy:

not defending MA's shotty work, not the slightest, their bugs have gone beyond my patience the past few months and I am voting with my PEDS of how I feel.

What I am doing is informing you of how stupid it sounds when you claim that you need compensation, or that MA needs to cancel the whole event.

But well.. Go ahead. Try to force them to cancel the event and compensate you.

I am sure that will end well. Here is a link to start a support case so you can let them know what they need
to do next:
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/

giphy.gif

I am not sure you know what "Need" or "Needs" means...

they need to cancel the summer mayhem event? :eyecrazy:

not defending MA's shotty work, not the slightest, their bugs have gone beyond my patience the past few months and I am voting with my PEDS of how I feel.

What I am doing is informing you of how stupid it sounds when you claim that you need compensation, or that MA needs to cancel the whole event.

But well.. Go ahead. Try to force them to cancel the event and compensate you.

I am sure that will end well. Here is a link to start a support case so you can let them know what they need
to do next:
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/

giphy.gif

When you can't do something right. You need to stop.

Clever,

Do every one a favour and take your own advice.

Ciao.

Please explain to me how playing a game that ended up bugged was not doing it right? Don't hit post after 30 seconds this time either. I want a nice, thought out reply.

Please explain to me how playing a game that ended up bugged was not doing it right? Don't hit post after 30 seconds this time either. I want a nice, thought out reply.

you can delete the game

I'm pretty dumbfounded by half the replies in this thread. Mind ark said they isolated the bug and had a fix for it right then and there and took 3/4 days to implement it. Yet some of you think its ridiculous to be upset over the event being bugged out immediately after re-release :scratch2::scratch2:

I think some level of quality should be expected from mind ark instead of making up excuses for them and having US - the players own up to their mistakes with pills, limited items and more that we might not have bought otherwise.

P.S. No I did not participate in the re-release but I can still understand the frustration of those who may have.

I'll just leave this here...

Last edited:

you can always find me ingame for your 2k sweat.

Seriously, again?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Based on u're 340 use... means u're lvl 80 ... min 1 year in game.... So in this time u didn't figured out that THIS IS THE FIRST GOOD THING MINDARK DID ? THEY FINALLY STOPPED THE DAMN EXPLOITS ! Ofc.... they are incompetents ... but that's other story . Buf FFS ! They FINALLY DID SOMETHING RIGHT!
I am glad they paused it and I hope they will pause it until all damn bugs are fixed, no matter how many times. At least since then on we will have a fair competition .... Only high grinders will win not fukin exploites ... Means dedication and skills will be rewarded not scammers .
Have fun and be glad. Grind more and u will hof :)

Back