Disturbance notice regarding the Summer Mayhem event

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Due to residual issues regarding the timer in the Mayhem event we will pause the Event until further notice to make sure all participants can compete in a fair environment.
We do greatly apologize for the inconvenience and we assure you that we are doing our out most to have the event started again as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

Oh MindArk.. what have you done.. :duh::lam:

Ah... :(

Fix the Rocktropia loot then????

Please....?

i guess this is some kind of april fools joke... right? they cant be serious... dont they do ANY kind of testing?
at least this makes the people stop participating in stupid MA shit exploit events.

Well that didn't go very well, at least they caught on to it early this time so people didn't spend many hours in the instance.

Pretty bad that they took a whole week to fix the event and then immediately fuck it up again.

Unknown timeframe this time... YIKES.

Just glad i dont take part in events.. never implemented correctly and allways having to pause as result of bad coders or possible exploits.. IS it possble to see (not take part) in a MA run event that actualy work as intended from day one.. Naaa have no faith for that.. and this words are badly formulated and written by some that have experianced just the last 2 years.. Realy feel sorry for those that have been here longer with all this bugs,,

regarless how or when you may fix.. i wont take part anyways just jope those that do soon get a functioning event

GOOD luck to all that still will be trying :)

They said in a earlier post that they test on other servers without issues :lolup:

Well to help them a litle bit out......

The Timer gets paused if the progress is at 100%
I got tokens and right after the timer stoped

Further i had a kind of overlaping....
Earlier that day i was already on Stage 04 at ~1%
As i entered Solo Mayhem it started again at Stage 01 with 0%
After reactivating Timer i was again at stage 04

They didn't catch anything. The event was immediately stopped after I opened my thread.

:laugh:

Dude.. for real...

So if they noticed your thread and that is was bugged - and they closed they event - they didn't realize it in time.. ?

the logic man, the loooogiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

:laugh:

Dude.. for real...

So if they noticed your thread and that is was bugged - and they closed they event - they didn't realize it in time.. ?

the logic man, the loooogiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

The wording was catch. Words are important. They did not catch anything. They responded to a bug report and closed in a timely manner. They never caught anything.

Maybe calm down on your replies, and go back to logging 26 hours in this event too :)

Here's a tip: It's a good idea to test things first without expensive buffs and limited items.

They said in a earlier post that they test on other servers without issues :lolup:

This could be the hint of the day! :wise:

Here's a tip: It's a good idea to test things first without expensive buffs and limited items.

Maybe tip MA to test their own product and not half ass their release, AND their patch for the half ass release. Way to make a timed competition then screw it up repeatedly. It's hardly the players' fault.

I have a dejavu here :scratch2:

Maybe tip MA to test their own product and not half ass their release, AND their patch for the half ass release. Way to make a timed competition then screw it up repeatedly. It's hardly the players' fault.

Well I didn't say it was the player's fault, did I?

But I live in reality.

All they have to do is this......

1) Secretly push live, give no-one has access to instance apart from MA staff.
2) MA staff play the instance and try to break it . . . (won't be difficult)
3) Fix all the issues and no one needs to know.
4) Wipe data from sql tables for the instance.
5) Give everyone access to instance

Rgds

Ace

+rep for constructive feedback. What a waste reading through all the rest. Consider yourselves all beta testers...

Cmon Mindark, let us help you with the testing before events. What can go wrong with that?

Just make the game move forward right :thumbup:

Live Support gave me this answer:

Hello we havent been given an update on when the even will resume. It will be posted on the client loader, but I would expect it will be at least a couple of days before anything happens while they work out what is wrong.

i think it would be insulting amateurs to call u amateurs
This company is seriously going down under the ground
When u see what all other teams are achieving in the gaming industry, this is pathetic!

ThankYou MA for the update please take your time :) dont rush remember quality over speed.

I vote cancel it all together at this point. I dont' know who would feel good about trusting it's fixed and go in full force to compete.

summer_mayhem_2018.jpg

I vote cancel it all together at this point. I dont' know who would feel good about trusting it's fixed and go in full force to compete.

I vote not cancelling bye. I'd like to compete given I've spent mover 10k peds in gear acquisition to compete, so that would suck.

Agree about MA taking their time to fix it though.

I vote not cancelling bye. I'd like to compete given I've spent mover 10k peds in gear acquisition to compete, so that would suck.

Agree about MA taking their time to fix it though.

I also vote not cancelling. This is the first event I've actually wanted to compete in, and I just blew my wad on the appropriate gear for my category. Though I would not mind postponement til I can depo for more ammo.... not looking forward to spending all day hawking strongboxes when I could be competing.

Dear MA.....
There are simple Solutions for fixing the problem.....

1. Just remove this stupid Daily Mission and put the M Tokens to regular loot......Nobody need this Mission....
2. Remove Boss-mulmums and their points....ppl will think twice b4 exploiting
3. Investigate later and bann ppl that exploited

Atm MA put more effort to fix this as it is worth and making themself ridiculous with the attempt to fix it
Solution 1 is the easiest Way to solve it

Last edited:
how stupid peoples can be to still play this game? :) and pay insane mu's for crap, bugs and scams! keep up the bad work MA!

Back