Buying: Umbrandoid items.

Suzuki

Young
Society
DIRTY DINGO'S
Junko Milk Suzuki
I have been searching for a item to craft using these ingredients since I begin playing.
Please help me find them.

WTB
1x Umbranoid Symbol (female)
1x Umbranoid Bag (bright)

PST in game to Junko Milk Suzuki, Offering good pay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Umbranoids still in game?

Umbranoids seems back (spotted at Twin TP a few weeks ago, spawned during an event) but unfortunately, its are missing texture/skin, so pratically its are invisible and I hope MA fix this asap, so we can hunt again Umbranoids; should we open a few support case, for this, maybe? :scratch2: ...beside that, I have not those parts and I can't hunt its to provide atm :tongue2: sorry! GL finding the missing ingredients!:yup:

Umbranoids seems back (spotted at Twin TP a few weeks ago, spawned during an event) but unfortunately, its are missing texture/skin, so pratically its are invisible and I hope MA fix this asap, so we can hunt again Umbranoids; should we open a few support case, for this, maybe? :scratch2: ...beside that, I have not those parts and I can't hunt its to provide atm :tongue2: sorry! GL finding the missing ingredients!:yup:

I was there when that happened, I asked that a Umbranoid was spawned so I could gather the items.
I think they spawned the mob and he was invisible or underground and traveled across the map, killing many players from many different cities.

I was there when that happened, I asked that a Umbranoid was spawned so I could gather the items.

Those items wasn't regular umbranoid loot; they only dropped during one event. And, at least as far as I know, the key items only seemed to have dropped so there was like one of each (F)+(M).

Umbranoidzzz!

Hmm intresting

Last edited:
Back