Mayhem Annihilation Final Points

GrannyKillz

Dominant
Summer mayhem- 20912
Cat:7
Rare Points: 5x250, 1x500, 2x1000
GL and Happy Competing !

Gtz. I’m not done yet. But I’m only on pace for around 12k. Cat 7. I need to find me a 5k ��

Last edited:
Just finished up in cat2 with 18453 points

From what I can recall it was like so:

1x5000
2x1000
1x500
6x250

Got pretty lucky :yup:

Mine won't be impressive this time. Got a new baby in the house, I'm on Daddy duty the entire time I'm home. The only way to get my hours in is at work, and every time I get a call I have to jump out of the instance with wasted mobs and halfway to the boss (ie less bosses overall).

Nor will mine. This has been an eye opening experience in terms of the costs of halfway decent gear, let alone buffs. I'm going in anyway with no buffs just for some more learning experiences. :rolleyes:

Nor will mine. This has been an eye opening experience in terms of the costs of halfway decent gear, let alone buffs. I'm going in anyway with no buffs just for some more learning experiences. :rolleyes:

If you have the time to do so, you may as well do the 20 hours and you could always get lucky. If you got 3x 5000 points you'd likely place top 5 even if you only had mediocre gear. That being said, I wouldn't advise using any buffs or enhancers unless you're going balls to the walls.

Cat 5
~12350
1 x 1000
2 x 500
3 x 250
turnover 21k, tt return 89%, mu ~ 6% with boxes (221 boxes)

DOA Boneshatter CDF + Mayhem Amp Alpha + Ares Imp + Token Pills

Just finished up in cat2 with 18453 points

From what I can recall it was like so:

1x5000
2x1000
1x500
6x250

Got pretty lucky :yup:

Nicely done. That 5k avoids me so hard :D

14992 pts
Cat. 1

2x 5000 (yay! :yay:)
1x 1000
1x 500
7x 250 including bosses

I didnt want to chip out so i stopped killing with 1,5h still on the clock..

14992 pts
Cat. 1

2x 5000 (yay! :yay:)
1x 1000
1x 500
7x 250 including bosses

I didnt want to chip out so i stopped killing with 1,5h still on the clock..

may i ask what weapon you used? ur kill speed seems to be extremely slow when you get 13250 of 15k points in big pointers

If you have the time to do so, you may as well do the 20 hours and you could always get lucky. If you got 3x 5000 points you'd likely place top 5 even if you only had mediocre gear. That being said, I wouldn't advise using any buffs or enhancers unless you're going balls to the walls.
Thanks for the advice - I don't need placement tokens but I will try to get into top 10 if I can. I kind of assumed everyone was using buffs.

may i ask what weapon you used? ur kill speed seems to be extremely slow when you get 13250 of 15k points in big pointers

first 10h was bc-15 with tac40 (maxed)
last 8,5 was lp-15 with xr60 ( below 60% from start)
had to switch because of prof.level and dont wanna chip out
gained around 9k at first 10h and the rest during the final 8,5 due to shitty dps

edit: at first it took max 20sec to kill one, after change it took 30+sec to kill one

Last edited:
Ended Cat 6 with 14.319 points.

0x 5.000
0x 1.000
0x 500
4x 250 (without counting the bosses ofcourse)

was unlucky with the big drops, kinda jelly at the numbers some others post here :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Ended Cat 6 with 14.319 points.

0x 5.000
0x 1.000
0x 500
4x 250 (without counting the bosses ofcourse)

was unlucky with the big drops, kinda jelly at the numbers some others post here :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Obviously you have some good dps, maybe you should renege ?

cat10 - 18233 - probably not enough for top10

cat10 - 18233 - probably not enough for top10

going by easter results that's good enough for second place. I expect scores to be around the same, as the event was pretty much identical to the easter mayhem.

I expect scores to be around the same, as the event was pretty much identical to the easter mayhem.

Landscape is the same, true. There is, however, a slight difference between mob's HP ;)

This randomness in points awarding its not ok. I have 15k points in cat 2 and still have 2h left to kill and didnt got anything bigger than 250 points. Im just saying this aint right. I saw people getting 2x5k. Where is the competivity in here?

Mine won't be impressive this time. Got a new baby in the house, I'm on Daddy duty the entire time I'm home. The only way to get my hours in is at work, and every time I get a call I have to jump out of the instance with wasted mobs and halfway to the boss (ie less bosses overall).

Wow GZ man! This is the real deal. Hope everything works out for you and your wife!
Cheers!

//Deux

This randomness in points awarding its not ok. I have 15k points in cat 2 and still have 2h left to kill and didnt got anything bigger than 250 points. Im just saying this aint right. I saw people getting 2x5k. Where is the competivity in here?

I bet if that would not be random but other way then you would be crying that is an unfair too :D

You can always reset instance, who is stopping you? Better luck next time :D

I bet if that would not be random but other way then you would be crying that is an unfair too :D

You can always reset instance, who is stopping you? Better luck next time :D

Learn to make the difference between crying and stating a point of view. And i will restart it, have 15k points and still 2h to go, maybe ill get lucky to reach 20k.

Learn to make the difference between crying and stating a point of view. And i will restart it, have 15k points and still 2h to go, maybe ill get lucky to reach 20k.

I bet that if you would get 2 x 5k points then we would not see yours "Cry post" in this topic. Im right? :)

final score 26442

1x5k (got it on last 15 mins :) )
2x1k
2x 500

i wasn't sure if i would participate in summer mayhem or not but tried 1hr and got like 1k+ of points so thought if i can get 1k average points per hour i can get in top 10 so i continued :)

ffd2b72792.png

Last edited:
gz on that 5k ..last call =)

Back