Mayhem Annihilation Final Points

final score 26442

1x5k (got it on last 15 mins :) )
2x1k
2x 500

i wasn't sure if i would participate in summer mayhem or not but tried 1hr and got like 1k+ of points so thought if i can get 1k average points per hour i can get in top 10 so i continued :)

ffd2b72792.png

How can you just be in daily stage 6 after 20 hours??

I'm also in daily stage 6, in 10 hours, and just have JUST little over 1800 (!!!!) points. :scratch2:

How can you just be in daily stage 6 after 20 hours??

I'm also in daily stage 6, in 10 hours, and just have JUST little over 1800 (!!!!) points. :scratch2:

Because it's a daily :) When you get to round 10, it's done and you start again! Practice kills also count towards the daily.

Because it's a daily :) When you get to round 10, it's done and you start again! Practice kills also count towards the daily.

Ah, lol, didnt know it didnt get reset after round 10 :ahh:

Ah, lol, didnt know it didnt get reset after round 10 :ahh:

Yep I'm on my third round myself just need to remember to relog after you complete 10. I'd get more done if I wasn't working 12 hours a day.

Yep I'm on my third round myself just need to remember to relog after you complete 10. I'd get more done if I wasn't working 12 hours a day.

lol, yeah, and I would get more done if I had a more powerful weapon than a calytrek spirit :tongue2:

Takes 1:20 hour to summon a boss with a spirit+dante

I bet that if you would get 2 x 5k points then we would not see yours "Cry post" in this topic. Im right? :)

You are not. And it wasnt a post, was a reply with a opinion. Some trolls dont understand what opinions mean.
Bye Bye

14700 Cat 2. Here's hoping to get top 3 but highly doubt it :rolleyes:

Cat 10 22786 hoping for top 6.
My best score ever in these events with 2* 1000 and solid drops of 500

Cat 10 22786 hoping for top 6.
My best score ever in these events with 2* 1000 and solid drops of 500

Think you made a mistake there and its 22869 for you :)

Personal

First event ever for me, Cat 10 - Point 22851 (got beaten by vodka by 18 points)

First 18 hrs sucked hardcore with no 500 drops even.On top of it 4 disconnects leading to a 1k loss 5-10 mins before spawn of the ascended. Extremely frustrating. Was about to post in this thread of how things sucked. Got a 5k on the 19th hr and yea i still feel the 5k sucks. Personally I would like more 250/500 to be there for all and 1k should be the rare ones. I can totally understand how frustrating it is for someone who does not get even a 500 hunting for 20 hrs straight with top dps when others keep getting 1k/5k. Extremely frustrating. Make it less a lottery and more an event MA, you have the facts and i hope you know what to do next time.

EDIT :

Forgot to add some details

1. First event for me because lag caused < 5% fails, usually its more then 15% which makes it unplayable for me. Big thumbs up for negligible lag during the event.
2. I know people complained about low HP but i think considering the value of prizes, I would not participate if the HP of the mob was 5x of what it is as the losses would be considerably more.

Category 7 with 21309 points. Only had 2 1000 pointers, 0 5Ks.

16 hours done.
1x250. That's all!
Useless. :mad:

Cat 9 final score 9935.
1x 250 points.
Casual DPS.

Cat 07
Total point: 25628

No bonuses for the first 9 hours....lots in the last 3 hours, including a 5k and 2x 1k's, one of which was at the 4min left mark :)

Cat 07
Total point: 25628

No bonuses for the first 9 hours....lots in the last 3 hours, including a 5k and 2x 1k's, one of which was at the 4min left mark :)

You lucky nut.

Cat 9 - 36 points

I have a good feeling about placing top 10 in this event as long as only 9 other people were hunting in this category :laugh:

I would have hunted for longer but kept getting an error 'Peds not found'.

Ff

Category 06

Final Score: 19860

5x 250

2x 500

0x 1000

0x 5000

Thought I was off to a good start hitting a few 250s and 500s and then I just hit nothing for the next 15 hours :)

Nah , its just because of the Tons of complains he made after every 40 ped lost.

The tears are soooo sweet from a low level gambler :)

Still waiting for your reply on offering to compensate my pills btw

I wasn't hunting for a top 10 place, just doing it for loot boxes and stuff.

Cat 10 = 10551

Dropped 79tt, 89tt esi plus a couple of smaller ones, so overall profit and have a few hundred boxes to open or sell.

I wasn't hunting for a top 10 place, just doing it for loot boxes and stuff.

Cat 10 = 10551

Dropped 79tt, 89tt esi plus a couple of smaller ones, so overall profit and have a few hundred boxes to open or sell.

wow nice man, I didn't get any esi.

theres somethign else to loot than boxes, m tokens and shrapnel? didnt get anything else

I got a few pcs Mayhem L armor and a friend got an L gun, heard more stories of other ESI but personally no ESI for me.

11k for me. cat 7. nothing special to report. got a 1k one piece of mayhem F L armor.

fingers crossed for 10th place.

Cat 3 = 16364 :yay:

1st Mayhem of this style. Got a 5k at about 30 minutes to go! That was sweet. :cool:

Now I just need to hope i followed all the rules. :laugh:

cat4, semiafk 20 hours while watching football and movies

11k points
tt in ~18 900
tt out -decay out ~17 300

174 boxes, 363 points, output amplifiers was best loot

Gear was LR-45 + random L gear from bank, boar or tiger or something

I was on 97% TT return until I hit 2k+ HOF in crafting, next day MM was ~70% return, -1700 PED. Day after another -800, also very low TT return.

No personal loot pools, hunting and crafting had diff loot pools etc etc :laugh:

Back