Returning player- price check on UL armors?

Zaith

Mature
Hi, I used to play back around ~2009, whenever it was still called PE and the main trade occurred in Port Atlantis :)

I still have some old armors, and I can't remember what they're (generally) worth. I know price can differ depending on the patience of the seller, the need of the buyer, etc, but could someone please give me a rough estimate of what is a fair price for these old armors? I also know I can rightclick-Market Value but... while I personally feel that Monthly MU should reflect a roughly accurate value, I've talked to some ingame players who say that that means nothing at all (?)

Pixie(M/F) -- I see players selling pixie parts in trade for anywhere between +0.20 to +3.0. I saw a player selling full Pixie in trade and asked him how much it's worth (in PM), making it clear I wasn't a buyer, and that I just wanted to know the price of it. He insists it's worth tt+30, yet when I search this forum here, I can find threads from 2006-present where the pixie set price ranges from tt+20 to tt+5. So... I have no friggin idea what it's worth then. Please tell me! :)

Goblin(M/F) -- In over a week, I've never seen any players selling these parts in trade, but I saw one or two in auction. No idea on set price. +10 total?

Gnome(M/F) -- Same as Goblin, seems very rare now, even though this armor seems like a better version of Pixie so I'm not sure why it's not more popular. Maybe just because Pixie and CDF are easier to get. +35 for set sound right?

Kobold(M/F) -- No clue. I forget what this one was worth before and I haven't seen anyone buying/selling.

Vigilante(M/F) -- Back when I played Vigilante was +500 I think. Now, I see a couple people trying to sell a set for +300/+320, is that about right?

Thank you very much for any wisdom! I'm slowly re-learning things but Entropia is such a big game. :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
The vigilante can now be adjusted for slightly better stants and 20%dodge and crit reduction as a set bonus.

i believe i have 4 of the 5 sets (don't have the Vigi) let me know if you are interested in them.

Gnome to me was always under rated i liked it so much i have 2 sets :)

I have some of these - was interested in an accurate-ish price check for the sets? (sorry for not explaining that better)

I had a full pixie (minus boots) so I bought some boots. Almost have full goblin, missing gloves and boots. Have a few more scattered pieces of pixie M and F, and a couple kobold which I have no idea how I got, and 4 of the gnome set. Vigilante parts gifted to me by a very nice mentor way back when.

Having said that, if I do manage to turn my uncomplete sets into complete sets, what are fair prices (fair to both the buyer and seller) that I should be selling them for? Thank you ! ^ ^

This part is a bit off topic, currently imo these are now the best armours ingame;
Harrier Assault Adjusted (8% Run Boost + Hermetic Ring + Range = No dmg/heal)
CDF Scout (High level durability with least amount of protection for a low level set)
Pixie Adjusted (Decent mentoring armour set, high durability/low protection points)
Musca Adjusted (All-round mentoring armour set, high durability/low protection points)
B.E. Improved (Cyrene set that has very high durability with low protection points)
Viceroy Adj/Imp/Mod (Pretty much replaced/made every other mid level set obsolete)
Nemesis Adjusted (All-round armour with adjusted stats, dodge/evade buffs to boot)

If you get anything at all, more power to you! But for me from what I've said I'd pay;
Pixie (M/F) TT+10-15
Goblin (M/F) TT+05-10
Gnome (M/F) TT+15-25
Kobold (M/F) TT+20-30
Vigilante (M/F) TT+300

Last edited:
Firstly, thank you for the advice/info on the current best armors! It's appreciated since I'm still pretty clueless on all of the new items :)

If you get anything at all, more power to you! But for me from what I've said I'd pay;
Pixie (M/F) TT+10-15
Goblin (M/F) TT+05-10
Gnome (M/F) TT+15-25
Kobold (M/F) TT+20-30
Vigilante (M/F) TT+300

Just to make sure I'm perceiving this correctly, when you say "if you get anything at all" does that basically mean it might be difficult to sell these whatsoever? I'm assuming so, since i.e. Adj.Pixie is probably what most people want now, but just wanted to make sure.

And thank you for the price recommendations! I have seen a few people in trade chats, trying to sell Pixie for +25 and +30 and I felt like that was probably too high. (I don't even think it was worth that much back in PE, but I may be wrong.) Thx all to have replied and messaged me :)

I should think that you can get more than +40 for the Gnome, there's not a lot of Gnome parts on auction these days so a complete set should be easy to sell. But yeah, Pixie, Goblin and Kobold aren't worth much nowadays.

Seeing as Gremlin is selling around +360 now, I should think that Vigilante would be worth close to that, it is still a sought after armor set and some of the parts like foot are worth some ped.

Good luck o/

Legends

Firstly, thank you for the advice/info on the current best armors! It's appreciated since I'm still pretty clueless on all of the new items :)
You are welcome!

Just to make sure I'm perceiving this correctly, when you say "if you get anything at all" does that basically mean it might be difficult to sell these whatsoever? I'm assuming so, since i.e. Adj.Pixie is probably what most people want now, but just wanted to make sure.
Price has jacked up due to not many parts being looted which gives you low supply not to mention coupled with lack of demand, plus the better stats from the free armour you get from graduating from the mentorship system.

And thank you for the price recommendations! I have seen a few people in trade chats, trying to sell Pixie for +25 and +30 and I felt like that was probably too high. (I don't even think it was worth that much back in PE, but I may be wrong.) Thx all to have replied and messaged me :)
Pixie is now really a novelty/collectors item not very useful based on the current meta armours I mentioned beforehand.

I should think that you can get more than +40 for the Gnome, there's not a lot of Gnome parts on auction these days so a complete set should be easy to sell. But yeah, Pixie, Goblin and Kobold aren't worth much nowadays.
Gnome was always quite rare to begin with so if its TT+40 I'm not surprised that's probably what I paid for it years ago and has kept some value over the years, then you got pixie adj more protection/free.

Seeing as Gremlin is selling around +360 now, I should think that Vigilante would be worth close to that, it is still a sought after armor set and some of the parts like foot are worth some ped.
Any set that has foot guards should be worth a pretty penny, unless its crafted lol. I loved gremlin back in the day, but Viceroy did knock it a bit, Ghost used to be good till Jarhead came out with better stats etc.

Back