Achievement: First one to celebrate 15 years in PE/EU :D

Redone Duncan

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Duncan Redone McCloud
Hi all dear Entropians!:dunce::dunce::dunce:
Even if I am still (eternal maybe, lol) noob I'm really proud to celebrate my 15th year in this great community!
For sure I'm not the only one, so pls mates, join the party and FIFTEEN CLUB :D
Maybe next milestone we'll see VR fully implemented (dreaming) :ahh:

First Depo (I have a pic of a previous one to another EU related society, but this one is the first to Mindark)

First Global ;)

Don't whine, IT'S DYNAMIIIIIIIIIC!!!
Have HoF and FUN!

DRM

I remember those days very fondly...
I'm still sad that I lost my original avatar (Didn't log on for about 7-8 years, so go figure)

Glad to see old-schoolers still kicking about!

:cool::cool: gratz on your 15 years!

Hi all dear Entropians!:dunce::dunce::dunce:
Even if I am still (eternal maybe, lol) noob I'm really proud to celebrate my 15th year in this great community!
For sure I'm not the only one, so pls mates, join the party and FIFTEEN CLUB :D
Maybe next milestone we'll see VR fully implemented (dreaming) :ahh:

First Depo (I have a pic of a previous one to another EU related society, but this one is the first to Mindark)

First Global ;)

Don't whine, IT'S DYNAMIIIIIIIIIC!!!
Have HoF and FUN!

DRM

Wow! What an achievement. I love the picture "credits" instead of peds and the hof board is great!

congratulations for your endurance and welcome to the club!

Omg, woot Red :D

So good to see you still here. Enjoyed big time the memories we had back in MM soc.
Glad to have you as a friend for ever and if I should go to Italy one day, will sure meet u! :)

Wow those images really bring back some awesome memories...

Gratz and lets hope for another 15! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Gratz :yay:

18 more months for me....

Congratulations! Still regret I was aware of it since about 2003 but it didn't click. The times they aren't coming back.

Gratulations for sticking around! The dedicated players this game has is incomparable.

See you when I get there :D

Happy Birthday :) and congrats

Like San posted above, should be like you but even if I was aware and even tried EP back then.....affortunately I choosed Linden Lab instead of Mindark! :laugh:

Congratulations :)

I was accessing the internet about 15 years ago - I only wish I had of been aware of EU back then.

I think players from so long ago are so fortunate - thou you all have probably deposited so much over the years you could have purchased a home with those funds

Almost exactly half as long in game :) Started March 2011 So 7 years and 3 months in Entropia. I just wish that I'd found it much sooner.

:ahh:

@Orion TYVM, I know many others already in the club, AND GZ FOR LAST BIIIIG LOOT!

@Rocky same for me! I hope my real "ped card" will let me fly to reach great friends I met here

@Wizz & Killahbee u'll join 15yo soon, GL in the meanwhile and tnx for joining the party :dunce:

@ Ranavolana, not a house, but a medium car for sure (from my side at least) :laugh:

@at Billy Jean Ruby... AAAARGH hahahahahaahah

TY ALL mates, happy grinding and GL!
EU community over the world!

Let's hope in a THIRD GOLDEN AGE?!:eyecrazy::laugh:

Last edited:
Entropia pioneers soc turned 15 in April but my avatar doesn't turn 15 until December. I miss the old drama we I used to have that gave us stories. I miss knuckles sometimes even.

Back