PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

Different shared loot bug? (loot without dealing damage)

I was in Ithaca, ran to the pet farm, aggro'd a bunch of share mobs, ran back to TP, and went to twin. I dealt no damage but took some on my armor. A few moments later in Twin, I start getting loot messages. It went direct to storage which was odd.. went back to Ithaca, got hit by a few more mobs, people killed them.. same thing.. more loot windows..

I'm a new account on forum, but I read it quite a bit, and I hadn't seen this before. I can't imagine it's intentional. If loot got changed to "input", it appears to be any input gets you a slice of the pie.. even if it's just armor decay..

This seems it would not be intentional, would be potentially exploitable, and a support case has been submitted. I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed, cared, or thought it was odd?

Super Moderator
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ImperiaVexx View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was in Ithaca, ran to the pet farm, aggro'd a bunch of share mobs, ran back to TP, and went to twin. I dealt no damage but took some on my armor. A few moments later in Twin, I start getting loot messages. It went direct to storage which was odd.. went back to Ithaca, got hit by a few more mobs, people killed them.. same thing.. more loot windows..

I'm a new account on forum, but I read it quite a bit, and I hadn't seen this before. I can't imagine it's intentional. If loot got changed to "input", it appears to be any input gets you a slice of the pie.. even if it's just armor decay..

This seems it would not be intentional, would be potentially exploitable, and a support case has been submitted. I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed, cared, or thought it was odd?
    Hi, welcome to the forums.

It is intentional, shared loot split has been changed recently be based on Cost/Efficiency/Looter Profession as opposed to the purely damage based split we had previously, this works better in the Loot 2.0 system where loot is generated this way as well.

As for loot going to your storage, this happens when you are involved in a kill on one server and then move to another server or log off and the kill is completed.
    Visit my avatar on Entropiawiki and EntropiaLife.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mark Rufen Power
    Society
    How To Survive
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This is now where your world simply implodes, welcome!

Mark Rufen Power: I'm a conqueror & a victor in Christ Jesus.
    New To Hunting?? Learn How To Survive in Entropia Universe!!!