Selling: Christmas Ring 2016

pelzak

Alpha
Grand Master Pelzak PRO
ring is SOLD

Last edited:
Yeah ... sure ... 40k. You picked this up for 33k from my auction yesterday. Nice work. :(

Yeah ... sure ... 40k. You picked this up for 33k from my auction yesterday. Nice work. :(

Nice one photon, 33k is about double what it's worth - gratz

In fairness, what am I complaining about ... 33k is great for me. I should say thanks instead! :D

Ask the seller who owns the ring sold lately was not mine, pity anyway its a sale thread bastard. Dont judge someone else by your own measure.

can u post the stats of this ring? is it right or left hand?

Left Hand Ring
Acceleration 25% (Max)
Evade Dodge Jamming 25% (Max)
Faster Reload 15% (Max)
Increase Regen 200% (Max)
Increase rare mining finds 25%
Skill gain mining 15%
Decrease critical dmg 25% (Max)
Show harvestable wood 0.2m

completely depends on how you play.
To be honest, "double of what it's worth" is not correct. The ring was indeed around 15k when it came out, but I think it raised to 25k-30k, but yeah I agree, 33k is more than I'd expect.

However, the price depends on what buyer & seller rate it, not what the average player rates it. And it depends on your full setup.

Honestly, if someone would offer me 50k for mine, I'd still not sell it. Because it's a very nice ring, and awesome in certain setups. For me, all items are important for my setup, so I wouldn't want to miss a single item, not even above their market price. Unless if I'd have offers on all at the same time, but that simply will never happen :)

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that the value of the ring should be 50k+, it's not, but what I mean is, everyone rates it differently, and it depends on so many factors :) So 40k is actually an amount that maybe some may pay, allthough I highly doubt it, since those who rate the ring highly most probably already have 1 & bought it cheaper back in the days when it came out ;)

I actually bought the ring for 33k, and have zero regrets. With f-106 t8 and ul level 2 its pure profit....and that is not even considering the defense bonus' that I didn't expect to be so insane. level 144 mechs...naked, and without a healer.

free bump, and if interested, click the green mining button on my site and sort by tool, then the ring to see the running balance of all runs since I bought one since 6-17, and everything it has found.

in 10 days:
+239tt
+1469 w markups.

ring sold, special thanks to shaolin who helped to advertise, keep your butcheeks tight lol

Back