PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 452
  1. #391
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,040
    Images
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I paid 200 PED for my first GC and reader, it was not free when I started EU
    Yes, me too, or maybe it even was 250 ped?
    Not sure, cant remember, since I got to old in the meantime.

    But, that was a ONE-TIME fee to buy the "hardware".

    Now he was talking about a MONTHLY fee of lets say 100 ped just to use that hardware.
    You're willing to pay 1200 ped per year just to use your cold card??

    Dont think so
    wi

  2. #392
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,040
    Images
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by sententz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    both systems should be kept, gold card and android pocket, if any will be stop the only thing will happend is the game to loose investors and dedicated players, players who make the game attractive, known and worthwhile for others. So ..is realy not a good move in my personal opinion, is just a loose/loose situation. If the accounts will start to be hacked big time...then you can say 'bye bye' to real investors and medium ones. You do not change a system who works for 15 years, becouse you have costs, you just tax it for who want it, 50-100 ped\month or something.


    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GC is expencive for MA and therefor it will be removed definately as support told me (decision is made no way around)

    For those who don´t like it on their all day smartphone (security reasons), there is an easy solution.

    Cheap kids android tablet, with a cam (cam needed to activate the app) - cost around 10 € (at least where I live).

    Conect this kids tablet to your PC by a cable or conect it to wlan to download/install the app.

    Cut the connection (wlan/cable) when app is installed.

    Activate the app

    Done

    This 10 € kids tablet replaces your reader and can be seen as seperated hardware, not connected to anything.

    Its as safe as the card reader and card.

    Already did that.

    I am ok with that.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GoNi again.



    See, take Goni as example.

    He nearly rage quited over this.
    Even more conservative than the pope, but even he managed!!
    wi

  3. #393
    Prowler sententz's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Planet Express
    Posts
    1,208
    Images
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, me too, or maybe it even was 250 ped?
    Not sure, cant remember, since I got to old in the meantime.

    But, that was a ONE-TIME fee to buy the "hardware".

    Now he was talking about a MONTHLY fee of lets say 100 ped just to use that hardware.
    You're willing to pay 1200 ped per year just to use your cold card??

    Dont think so
    if you can choose from free pocket and 50-100ped for gold card, i dont see what is wrong . Choosing is always a better choice. I think 50 ped is a more reasonable number. More services need to be available for clients, in my opinion, and if is expensive to keep, need to be taxed, is a normal way to do things.

  4. #394
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,040
    Images
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by sententz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if you can choose from free pocket and 50-100ped for gold card, i dont see what is wrong . Choosing is always a better choice. I think 50 ped is a more reasonable number. More services need to be available for clients, in my opinion, and if is expensive to keep, need to be taxed, is a normal way to do things.
    I hear what you say, but it doesnt work that way.

    To offer you the choice would imply that MA would need to support both options.
    Now, what happens if only 10 players decide that they want to pay to keep the GC in the air?
    Will they pay 1000 ped instead of 100 ped since there's just to few people to pay for the costs to upkeep it.
    The fewer people who are willing to pay that monthly fee the higher the fee for the others would be.

    And lets be honest, I dont think you can find many who will want to pay this monthly fee if there are plenty of solid alternatives.
    wi

  5. #395
    Prowler sententz's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Planet Express
    Posts
    1,208
    Images
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hear what you say, but it doesnt work that way.

    To offer you the choice would imply that MA would need to support both options.
    Now, what happens if only 10 players decide that they want to pay to keep the GC in the air?
    Will they pay 1000 ped instead of 100 ped since there's just to few people to pay for the costs to upkeep it.
    The fewer people who are willing to pay that monthly fee the higher the fee for the others would be.

    And lets be honest, I dont think you can find many who will want to pay this monthly fee if there are plenty of solid alternatives.
    you realy live in a world of the mentaly poor people, hungry for real food and working daily for a boiled rat. I bet are at least 1/3 of the players who prefer the GC and are willing to pay 50 peds monthly for it. Not in your family, that is clear. I can donate you 1 ped for your family yearly expenses. DOUCHE! metaphoric message!
    Last edited by sententz; 09-14-2018 at 19:49.

  6. #396
    Prowler
    Joined
    Feb 2013
    Avatar
    Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
    Society
    Apocalyptic Uprising
    Posts
    1,478
    Images
    30
    If I've got a functioning gold card, can I continue to use it until it dies?

  7. #397
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,040
    Images
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by sententz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you realy live in a world of the mentaly poor people, hungry for real food and working daily for a boiled rat. I bet are at least 1/3 of the players who prefer the GC and are willing to pay 50 peds monthly for it. Not in your family, that is clear. I can donate you 1 ped for your family yearly expenses. DOUCHE!
    Might be a language barrier here, but this post sound horrible offensive.


    Quote Originally Posted by sententz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I bet are at least 1/3 of the players who prefer the GC
    Yes, there are maybe 30 (I think even far less) of those people here who preferred the GC.
    1/3 of those makes 10.

    Just as I said. 10.
    wi

  8. #398
    Old Alpha Atrax's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Mutant Atrax Stalker
    Society
    Guess Who Academy
    Posts
    913
    Images
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Scurvy Sityl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I've got a functioning gold card, can I continue to use it until it dies?
    Probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...
    Support for the Gold Card Security system will officially end on September 30, 2018.
    ...
    Originally Posted Here
    You can skip entropia pocket if you like.
    Last edited by Atrax; 09-14-2018 at 18:15.

  9. #399
    Prowler sententz's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Planet Express
    Posts
    1,208
    Images
    82
    Wizz ...my message to you was metaphorically ...normal, equal to the proportion of players you refer to ... like 10 players. You talk shity stuff, you got my answer. The real number is around 500-1000 players for gc, maybe more..we do not know that. But that is not the main problem. These players can be investors with much more money then 20k pocket android players. Can be an important problem.

    for count, another person
    Last edited by Darkaruki; 09-14-2018 at 20:02.

  10. #400
    Old Alpha Atrax's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Mutant Atrax Stalker
    Society
    Guess Who Academy
    Posts
    913
    Images
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by sententz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...we do not know that...
    Mindark Knows

    They like money



    Decision Made

    lol...

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook