PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Post Gold Card Announcement

The time has come for the venerable Gold Card Security system to be phased out.

As mentioned in the 2016 State of the Universe Address, MindArk has been planning for some time to eventually phase out the Gold Card Security system.

Support for the Gold Card Security system will officially end on September 30, 2018.

MindArk considers account security one of its highest priorities. As such, we are announcing this change well in advance so that Entropia Universe participants have ample time to migrate over to the Entropia Pocket solution before the September 30th deadline.

About Entropia Pocket
    If you have not yet upgraded to Entropia Pocket, now is a good time to do so. Entropia Pocket is available for free for both iOS and Android devices and offers secure Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) system for your Entropia Universe account.

Entropia Pocket will generate a unique code every 30 seconds that can be used to securely log into one's Entropia Universe account, providing optimal security and peace of mind.

Security systems similar to Entropia Pocket are used by numerous online banks around the world. We believe that your Entropia Universe account deserves the same state-of-the-art security as your real-world bank so we offer Entropia Pocket to all participants, free of charge!

Entropia Pocket is an invaluable companion for every EU adventurer, providing real-time information about system updates, in-game events and news. We also recommend that you accept notifications as we will utilize this system to notify you of important announcements such as Developer Notes and Support information.

Read more about Entropia Pocket on the Account Security Pages.

Originally Posted Here

posting before all the ragers get in here and threaten to quit before depositing a couple thousand more USD.

Naomi
    Society
    Freegunner
    Images
    I do like the Entropia Pocket security system, however

PLEASE MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR MORE OPERATING SYSTEMS

Since I have to keep my smartphone outside of the house because one of my daughters gets headaches every time I bring the device inside, I would appreciate it if we can use the app on Windows or Linux systems !!

Also possible would be using regular FFA, so that it can be added to browser extensions or independent FFA apps to be used on wired systems.

Click to go to the twitch.tv/openair247 Livestream

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    It would be a good time then to implement x86 support for Android
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for some chosen getting high efficiency stuff and looter skills seem to work longterm - and some can go f... themselves. as usual

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Freaking BS !!! I don't have any Ios or Android system.. make it also for win 10 please !

Why removing a working system? Do i need to buy ios or android now.. no thanks!
    Last edited by 711; 06-20-2018 at 14:28. Reason: Rule 3.12 - Quotes - No need to quote entire opening post.

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do like the Entropia Pocket security system, however

PLEASE MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR MORE OPERATING SYSTEMS

Since I have to keep my smartphone outside of the house because one of my daughters gets headaches every time I bring the device inside, I would appreciate it if we can use the app on Windows or Linux systems !!

Also possible would be using regular FFA, so that it can be added to browser extensions or independent FFA apps to be used on wired systems.
    You can install android emulator for instance Nox... I am using it this way and it works good.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    It depends on the emulator x86 which is native for windows emulators is not supported
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalixt View Post
    You can install android emulator for instance Nox... I am using it this way and it works good.
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for some chosen getting high efficiency stuff and looter skills seem to work longterm - and some can go f... themselves. as usual

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    -Saphire of Dark-
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalixt View Post
    That's the best answear i've see today. Solutions before critics.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by unufain8 View Post
    That's the best answear i've see today. Solutions before critics.
    A solution would be a version for linux and win10.. A emulator Is a bad fix, but never a solution

the game is win 10, and now i need to have android or Ios to enter this win 10 game... how funny

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Images
    Is there something that will run on my Nokia?

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast