Gold Card Announcement

The Gold Card system seems like a much more secure solution than this new thing. Would it be possible for MindArk to sell an Android device that just runs Pocket and never connects to the Internet to bring the security level up to the original standard?

Also, has anything been said about a refund for the people who purchased their Gold Card from the Trade Terminal?

Is there any news on this? I have been less active for a while, and I'm still using the gold card?

Is there any downside to not using the app (yet)?

Is there any news on this? I have been less active for a while, and I'm still using the gold card?

Your gold card still working ?

I thought it has been deactivated.

well, nope, it still works..

That is why I was wondering what the deal is :p

Well, I started thinking about it too much, and in my imagination hackers ran off with my account so I changed to the app now.

I'm still curious what the official deal is though :eek:

the downside of NOT using the app, but the gold card instead, is that you are stuck with a higher secure system, which only can be compromized physically.

Your gold card still working ?

I thought it has been deactivated.

The gold card system still works, and actually the new system stacks on top of it in priority. If you previously had Gold Card and shifted to Pocket, the gold card is still "running in the background". When you disable your Pocket, your account shifts to gold card by default.

So.... DO NOT LOSE YOUR GOLD CARD!

The gold card system still works, and actually the new system stacks on top of it in priority. If you previously had Gold Card and shifted to Pocket, the gold card is still "running in the background". When you disable your Pocket, your account shifts to gold card by default.

So.... DO NOT LOSE YOUR GOLD CARD!

I was not aware of that.

Gladly I didn´t burn my GC after switching to the app :D

Back