LBML not detecting stuff anymore

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
Hey there,

id like to know if anyone knows this problem or has ideas on what to change...

i used lbml for many years now and it always worked. i didnt change anything apart from not mining for a while. now after i tried it again i saw that it wasnt detecting anything anymore. i positioned the radar again until it became green in the settings and now the automatic position detection is working again.

problem is it doesnt detect drops anymore and it cant read my deeds anymore. also i noticed that the position on the map kinda "resets" quite often although when running it spins back to my position quite fast.

i have checked all settings and all seem to be okay. it does detect when my claim is empty

anyone an idea?

A couple things to check:

problem is it doesnt detect drops anymore
Check if the whole finder interface is within the screen (doesn't go beyond the edge)

it cant read my deeds anymore.
Is item display off?

also i noticed that the position on the map kinda "resets" quite often although when running it spins back to my position quite fast.
Put an empty note below the radar.

yeah i always got an empty note below the radar and i did turn the item icon thingy off and the finder is within the display area...

hum.. okay... well... i clicked around a lot in the settings as well as ingame and in my nvidia system panel, restartet the game 2 times and now its working again. mustve been some graphic setting thats been mixed up (and its wasnt anisotropic filtering as i checked that a few times)

hum.. okay... well... i clicked around a lot in the settings as well as ingame and in my nvidia system panel, restartet the game 2 times and now its working again. mustve been some graphic setting thats been mixed up (and its wasnt anisotropic filtering as i checked that a few times)

(bolding mine - //H.)

It might be possible some other application took over control of graphic settings and didn't return it properly. (Happens e.g. with old games) Sometimes even simply opening/closing NVIDIA control panel helps with this.

yeah thought so. i got another problem though but not a big one. everything gets detected correctly now and the claims appear on my map but the time is wrong. instead of 59 minutes it shows 71649 minutes or something. didnt find any setting that might correlate with that but its not that important

Back