Question: Anybody seen Gnome parts drop?

Zaith

Mature
Looks like most of the Gnome parts haven't had 1 sale in auc for weeks/months - and a few pieces have not had 1 sale in auc for a year. Anyone seen them drop lately?

I don't recall what mob but I'm sure that I've looted Gnome during the last year. I think it was on RT.

I think that the lack of sales probably relates to the current meta rather than the drop rate.

I don't recall what mob but I'm sure that I've looted Gnome during the last year.

I've gotten a few footguards on Rocktropia; Gnome and Kobold I Think.

And "historically" a few random pixie parts from mobs in Ancient Greece (when they weren't useable there) and from one of the skeleton pirate mobs on what now is Secret Island.

I don't Think the Classic armor drop much from the Classic mobs on Calypso. And it's probably been some time Goblin did drop.

There might be old players who has one or two odd parts in storage, so maybe you could try asking in the "buy" section or ingame. (Try to be specific what part(s) you need and (m) or (f), in case there are Sellers who want to sell it to people who'd actually use it themselves rather than just stock it up/buying to resell.)

Thanks fot the answers, honestly I haven't ever left Calypso. I don't know anything about space travel in EU at all. All I know is it costs peds to leave, and costs peds to come back, and I don't have an excess at the moment. Am I out of luck if I wanted to try and loot Gnome parts on Caly? Entropiawiki seems to suggest that they drop off certain Caly mobs but I've been told the info there is out of date. Thanks!

Back