PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stare View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is a great plugin, PQ I'll post any issues or ideas IF any come to mind. You're doing a great job on making the default items list easier to use.
    Thank you, I like if people like ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pretto Loco View Post
    Very very useful thing to use. I made something similar myself but in AWK. Not familiar with new fancy web tech

One thing I added was the ability to have custom search lists that only show hits depending on what I want to collect.
    As I have been spending some time on Next Island and wanted to gather only NI/AG specific stuff I have a list of all those items. I use that list to search in my inventory file and it only shows those items listed in the search for particular items file.

Another thing on my wish list is to make an inventory listing tool work a bit like Bob the Builder. But thats probably an insane thing to build and add. But if the user could add his/hers own blueprints and the mats you need for them and use that to match your mats against it it would be good enough.
    Yeah, for me it also was started as set of standalone scripts and later ideas were wrapped by plugin.

Thanks for the suggestions, I was thinking about easier BP management but the problem is -- it will require much more data from wiki and plugin size might be let's say larger then expected... But have to try and calculate, probably it will not be as bad.

Idea about customizable search lists is definitely good! Requires some time to think about but I will check. Probably will finally combine all pages into one with all possible filters and ability to save them.

Right now trying to implement runs tracking feature to avoid all these text, excel, you-name-it files and integrated stats output like gain/loss, percentage etc.

Well, as usual there are more ideas then spare time and winter break is already over but it's easier to work on something while there are such good responds.

Thank you again

v0.27

Well, just got another small hof (on Berycled Young) and have to make another small update -- there is new version of plugin with my attempt to organize cycles and returns. Now it's possible to save your runs right in browser and then check total stats over them. Not ideal but might be a handy replacement (or addition) to traditional spreadsheets tables. Give it a chance, try.

In general steps are:
    1. Login to MA website with My Items list.
    2. Do you game run.
    3. Refresh My Items page.
    4. Go to History / Compare section to check result and use "Add Cycle" button to save it.
    5. Go to Cycles section to review saved cycles and calculate some stats over them.

Ask me if it's not as straightforward as it supposed to be...

And it's still wise to keep records as usual and/or backup plugin data somewhere (Export tab is for) tho.

Link to download just in case: https://chumazoid.ru/eu/viewplugin/

Bugs are welcome...

Now will try to implement collected suggestions.

Thank you.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    sar sarrob rob
    Society
    Aussie Entropians
    Images
    EDIT - Works after updating to latest version on the website! apologies, enjoy the bump though.

Any chance of an update for the latest version of the My-items page? Seems to have broken this

Quote Originally Posted by arejaytee View Post
    EDIT - Works after updating to latest version on the website! apologies, enjoy the bump though.

Any chance of an update for the latest version of the My-items page? Seems to have broken this
    Good to know someone uses it
    Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3