Amsterdam 2018 meetup 31/08 - 02/09

But I am going to enjoy having a interesting talk with you. In fact i am going to surprize even double due to some past incident I cant even mention to on this forum. But I can say this, years ago, you despised me, ( as a different pseudonym), but today you have warmed up to me and I suspect u like me a bit too. I do have some stories to share, with a drink :)

Have a great time everyone, shame I couldn't make it to this one. :(

I attended the meet today in Haarlem. I had a lots of fun with very nice and wonderful players. And we rocked at bowling *ahum*

Big thanks to Storm for driving me safely!!!!!

This was friggin awesome. Its still ongoing today and tomorrow. I wont ofc be attending today and tomorrow but I was there yesterday. Even though I am feeling under the weather at the moment, I forced myself to go. This is one moment I did not want to miss at all. Entropians are so much more awesome IRL.

Here follows some pictures of yesterday and others will post more pics of this get-together soon enough. This to wet your appetites a bit and sattisfy some curiosities.

Mike Freyr Perry
mike_freyr_perry.jpg

Saphira Lucky Star
saphira_lucky_star.jpg

xpl0jd
xpl0jd.jpg

(Removed upon request)
20180907_095649.jpg

And here follows some more pics
Freyr Saph xpl0jd Wizz
20180831_173745.jpg

Saph Spawn Trifle
20180831_180801.jpg

Spacejanitor Freyr Saph xpl0jd
20180831_170952.jpg

We eventually move on to the big bowling centre with retaurants and bar. I did not stay for dinner actually due to not feeling so well and had to leave early. But as you can see. Awesomeness :)

20180831_202515.jpg

20180831_202512.jpg

The lady with the headscarf, is Trifle :)

Saph checked me and I was very cold to the touch and sweating, though I did not feel cold. Might be the onset of the flue or something. I just had no appetite at all. Havent eaten all day except for having a few beers. had a few spoons of soup and just did no like it. Its me not the food tho lol.

Last edited:
Thanks for uploading those, glad you chose the pictures where we look our best. :rolleyes:

We'll probably be uploading some later today!

I had a great time, thanks mike for organising it, and nice to meet you all IRL. Have fun today and tomorrow!

Spacejanitor thank you for the pictures :) I hope you are feeling much better today!

Had a great evening.
Nice to see the people behind some avatars who I already know a long long time :D

For me the first time that entropia mixed with real life.
And I hope to be able to do it again over 13 years. :laugh:

Thanks all for being there and foremost thanks Mike for organizing it :thumbup:

Wow …. sorry I mIssed that!

Had a great evening.
Nice to see the people behind some avatars who I already know a long long time :D

For me the first time that entropia mixed with real life.
And I hope to be able to do it again over 13 years. :laugh:

Thanks all for being there and foremost thanks Mike for organizing it :thumbup:

Never realized you were such an awesome guy. Now I know and we are tighter. What a feeling man. I like it.

Last edited:
Thx for the pics allways nice to se the face on ppl behind the avatars.
Im sure u had a great time there sadly i couldent join, maybe another time we se.

Never realized you were such an awesome guy. Now I know and we are tighter. What a feeling man. I like it.

Lol!

Well, it for sure was nice to see the faces behind.

PS, OMG what did you do now to get a ban...again? :scratch2:
What did I miss? :laugh:

Back