Amsterdam 2018 meetup 31/08 - 02/09

Bad news...
Appears I'll have to cancel my confirmation too, something came up for that weekend. Sorry :(
Can delete me from the list.

^^

Good news!
I got leave in this time so for sure I will be at meeting, or in 90% so no one will catch my tongue if an accident happen.
PM me with address of meeting place.

Clock is ticking countdown......

Looking forward to meet up with you.

Days are cleared workwise. And schedule is set.

Tickets bought soon and then......

Lets rise some glasses together

Yuhuhuhuhu

Original post updated with locations,dates,times and plans of what to do.
Also updated the confirmed/unconfirmed list.

See you all next week!

I'm going to try to meet up on Friday.
With a bit of luck I could be in Haarlem around 17:30.
Then I could join for dinner and throw some balls around and drive back home after that.

Would that be possible?

I can also be there on Friday around 17:00-17:30 Because I have to work first.

I'm going to try to meet up on Friday.
With a bit of luck I could be in Haarlem around 17:30.
Then I could join for dinner and throw some balls around and drive back home after that.

Would that be possible?

I can also be there on Friday around 17:00-17:30 Because I have to work first.

We will swap some plans around a bit :)

We'll be at the Grand café Brinkmann from 17:00, meet you guys there, eat something at a local restaurant and go Bowling afterwards.
During the day we'll be hanging around in the city, relaxing, sightseeing or perhaps make a quick visit to beach. Drop me a PM if you also want to join Fridat in the daytime.

Main thread with updated with new plans for Friday!

Last edited:
Im thinking, should I take my car to A-dam or just hump a train? See you tomorrow.:yay:

Im thinking, should I take my car to A-dam or just hump a train? See you tomorrow.:yay:

lol, well, if I may speak for myself, I would be mighty interested to see the person behind this avatar ;)

lol, well, if I may speak for myself, I would be mighty interested to see the person behind this avatar ;)

Just a unhealty, pot-bellied , bald ugly old fart. Trully nothing special actually. im not the supermodel delectable type. But I do dress nice.

Just a unhealty, pot-bellied , bald ugly old fart. Trully nothing special actually. im not the supermodel delectable type. But I do dress nice.

lol, well, if you would have been a supermodel i would have been ultra surprised.

I can join you on the bald part though.
But then a bald supermodel, yeah! :wtg:

At least, thats what my daughters say, but I guess they're biased :laugh:

lol, well, if you would have been a supermodel i would have been ultra surprised.

I can join you on the bald part though.
But then a bald supermodel, yeah! :wtg:

At least, thats what my daughters say, but I guess they're biased :laugh:

Well I dont know If I have daughters cos I have traveled a lot when I was young. But I am going to enjoy having a interesting talk with you. In fact i am going to surprize even double due to some past incident I cant even mention to on this forum. But I can say this, years ago, you despised me, ( as a different pseudonym), but today you have warmed up to me and I suspect u like me a bit too. I do have some stories to share, with a drink :)

But i just want to realy hang some with Mike, I love that guy :)

..., years ago, you despised me, ...

OMG?

Which of my 1001 enemies are you? :laugh:

lol, dont think it could be that bad.
I despise nobody. I might have had a disliking, but how can you hate a person you've never seen?
I'd prolly was just being a bitch. Nasty habbit that overtakes me sometimes ;)

But I have to admit, you intrigued me. So, bring it on! :wtg:

Tomorrow, tomorrow, we meetup tomorrow. It's only a day away!

Excellent - Love this sort of thing - have a great time all :)

See you all tomorrow.
And I was a model :)

(A lifetime ago)

Pictures. There must be pictures!

So we finally arrived to Netherlands and are now chilling at Freyr's place (celebrating my birthday!)

Hope to see you all tomorrow <3

So we finally arrived to Netherlands and are now chilling at Freyr's place (celebrating my birthday!)

Hope to see you all tomorrow <3

Happy birthday!!!

Bit, late but no one is going by car through Den Haag by any chance? ;)

Bit, late but no one is going by car through Den Haag by any chance? ;)

To bad, coming from the north.

But hope you can find a ride :wtg:

Thank you! :)

And take the train if possible :)

Yw :)

I am broke, train and tram will be like 25-30 euros, plus bowling 30 euros :( And I wouldnt be able to come home after bowling. Could scrape together 30-40 euros but no more :ahh:

Yw :)

I am broke, train and tram will be like 25-30 euros, plus bowling 30 euros :( And I wouldnt be able to come home after bowling. Could scrape together 30-40 euros but no more :ahh:

I could do that. Slight detour. Pm me for details etc.

Reactions: das
I could do that. Slight detour. Pm me for details etc.

My hero :ahh:

I have msgd you on forum, checked ingame and send a fl request. Now I am off to bed :D

Have fun guys & girls

Departure

Grabbing the bag, heading the train.

Meet you in a short while

Yuhuuuuuuhuuuuu

I wish i could make it, maaaaaaybe sunday!

I have a concert this evening and tomorrow i have to do.

Back