FYI: Swamp bug on Gokibusagi

LavaSparks

Alpha
Not sure where to post this, so I'll try here. I suspect there's a bug in the swamps near 53000, 63000.

I was out shooting gokibusagi last night. On several occasions, while shooting on a goki, it just dropped dead as if shot by an outpost railgun. But there are no outposts nearby.

It happened so many times (but not every time) that I suspect a bug in the swamps. Didn't happen with other mobs there, only goki. When the goki died, there was no loot window or nothing - it just dropped dead with lots of hp left.
But my ammo was gone.

Also, several of the insects in the swamp fly "underground", making it impossible to hit them. I had to jump, move around and try melee before I got to kill some of them. It's sad, because the swamp area is otherwise a really cool area with a nice atmosphere.

Anyone else experienced these problems?

A bit further east of that location, in the "heart of the swamp", I had that problem some months (years?) ago. The goki used to drown in the shallow water, but MA corrected it and AFAIK is working properly now.

Try a support case and meanwhile head east, aprox. 55500,62500, just north from Base Falcon outpost.

A bit further east of that location, in the "heart of the swamp", I had that problem some months (years?) ago. The goki used to drown in the shallow water, but MA corrected it and AFAIK is working properly now.

Try a support case and meanwhile head east, aprox. 55500,62500, just north from Base Falcon outpost.

Don´t think it is fixed, as the Tripudions near Orthos Oilfield, still drown in shallow water, same as some Feffoids near Fort Fury.
If it once was fixed it is now broken again!

ya it's drowning. didn't you know lots of mobs breathe through their feet. it's just common sense.

Back