Server Downtime for Maintenance

My ped back MA ? :eyecrazy:

Cryengine 5

Fix the chat bug so you do not have to rejoin daily? Naw, only been broken 7 months now...

So the event results takes longer than expected.....its so hard for some to do it right sometimes (almost everytime).

So the event results takes longer than expected.....its so hard for some to do it right sometimes (almost everytime).

It has been 4 days over a weekend. What did you expect? Easter Mayhem results took a week.

It has been 4 days over a weekend. What did you expect? Easter Mayhem results took a week.

He expect that he won cat2 and he is so impatient to see results :D

Unfortunately he did not won so after the score will be available you can see his cry posts in few topics about that how unfair that event was :D

Unfortunately he did not won so after the score will be available you can see his cry posts in few topics about that how unfair that event was :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Deleted...….

Last edited:
They cant announce any results as the summer mayhem was still bugged, the event was still flawed after they restarted it, so any results would be fake !

You should have submitted a ticket. I submitted a ticket to validate my instance (After seeing your post, and referencing it in the ticket) and it was noted that Mayhem was progressing as normal and that my score was as intended. The event has ended.

Also the pictures provided could very well be legitimate, however, in their state - they prove noting. This exact screenshot could be made simply by entering a practice instance. (You have no radar reflecting that you're in Mayhem Annihilation vs Mayhem Practice)

Deleted...….

Last edited:
I appreciate they are not some screen shot, but dont question my integrity, I am not some fake person behind a fake account, they are genuine pictures taken on my iPhone in cat 10 on Saturday 16th June about 7am in the morning.

Not questioning your integrity at all. Just stating that they don't offer enough information on them to be 100% proof. Nothing to do with you, just with the (lack of) data showing in the image.

Deleted...….

Last edited:
I had no issues with the timer..

Deleted...….

Last edited:
It doesn`t matter much as after fix boss spawned only after some turnover made inside mayhem.
But yes, you can kill some creatures and loot them after timer starts or you can kill creatures untill boss spawned and then start timer.

hahahahahahha pathetic

I remember 2 years ago they give result after mounth or so and you cry for 3 days ,,,damnnnnnnn

Good to know someone reads my posts. I took my prize already!

Any more trolls?

hahahahahahha pathetic

I remember 2 years ago they give result after mounth or so and you cry for 3 days ,,,damnnnnnnn

Well some are not used to get some results like you. Its a matter that takes less than a day.

Any more trolls?

Back