Summer Mayhem 2018 Results

they could also just leave open the last practive mayhem with the daily mission until the next mayhem starts and so on. that way you could farm m-tokens to keep up

Even a blind hen can allso find a golden corn.....

I perfectly agree + I loved the instance!!!

Even a blind hen can allso find a golden corn.....I perfectly agree + I loved the instance!!!
Excessive said:
you loved the instance so much... that you didnt global once..
so which avatar were your playing for mayhem? just for future reference?

You dont even hide on forums that you are playing different avatars
For the rare that didnt know, he played with stryker avatar that he illegaly bought a few years before
thats why i say congratz for all his "luck"!

Actually its the first time he didnt play and won prizes with more than one avatar in same event(but maybe i m not aware of all avatar he plays) in same time, maybe scared of Mindark warning about playing more than one avatar in event?

I m reporting that BS years after years but MA dosnt care since he is (was?) a friend of house with some employees regulary having a stop in his cybercoffee next to mindark office - remember bl 1800?

For the rare that didnt know, he played with stryker avatar that he illegaly bought a few years before

Actually its the first time he didnt play and won prizes with more than one avatar in same event(but maybe i m not aware of all avatar he plays) in same time, maybe scared of Mindark warning about playing more than one avatar in event?

I m reporting that BS years after years but MA dosnt care since he is (was?) a friend of house with some employees regulary having a stop in his cybercoffee next to mindark office - remember bl 1800?
he doesn't need to hide im sure MA knows all but the are compadres so the dont bother him just remember what EMW say :smoke:

Even a blind hen can allso find a golden corn.....

I perfectly agree + I loved the instance!!!
U can brag all day long as u want...useless, u compete whit yourself. Wonder who can win the fight?!

you loved the instance so much... that you didnt global once..
so which avatar were your playing for mayhem? just for future reference?
U got a point here mate

the fk,

I m wonder myself when MA will learn and be smart, and polite and fair as they always ask from everyone to be?

how hard is to make a damn event to be fair? is that hard? or they intentionally keep those stupid rules to let only some to win and, ...and let some just to participate just to be a number in the board?

the Q is why MA so far had no intention to punish those actions of some "double agents", and by punishing I mean to make rules that can stop those abuse.

Nr1 rule and example is this: All weapons and FAP's and armors have series like any normal item u get from a store...and u register the items u participate whit at the first log in, inside the instance PERIOD!
that series registered can participate whit another avatar only after ABANDON the mission.

This way I m sure..not a single weapon will migrate from Striker to HULK to SOLO or any other avatar, so those who worked so far to gather (L) items whit high TIER to have a chance, a real chance to fight for a place, because never ever anyone beside those participants will get a chance to change the balance and get a new gear, until MA is not there to judge the event fair, and honest..

Nr2 rule and example is : All combat items have to be enough to participate PERIOD! Melee = Combat range = Midforce, all to be able to have items to participate for all professions not only RANGE

Melee dmg amp similar to Mayhem A/B/G/Delta ( combat mace MKVI have 84+ base dps and no amp to be used)
MF dmg amps and chips UL similar to Mayhem A/B/G/Delta ( here is a gap in dps chips like from Caly to Ark )

And this is because some ppl including myself worked so hard to achieve something to be able to matter, and yet..all was in vain, and I m saying because I worked so hard to get the LvL 84.5 Shortblade weapon T9 and possibility to compete ( ofc I was fked up cause the melee had no chance, evah to get a place in top10 ).. I said ok I grow MindForce cause new amps. new items..new dreams..got till LvL 84,5 same...and I was f****d up cause MA only have interest in RANGE.. f*****g range, yea..all about range an nothing else, by the time the event started I grow way to fast and passed 85 the BLP dmg , Bye Bye cat07 and welcome to SHARE ITEMS for a bunch of few.

Congrats MA, well done, again !

cheers
tBANNA

Congrats all winners. By the lower number of complaints (excluding the professional whiner helena and the nonplayer NPV), it looks like it was a successful event, gj MA

To those that caught Linzey with no global in the event, you fucks, it was shared loot, the name didn't register with the tracker... retard is a contagious disease now? coz u got it like a virus in a matter of minutes... :lolup:

Last edited:
Gz to everybody!
EU suck anyway

Congrats all winners. By the lower number of complaints (excluding the professional whiner helena and the nonplayer NPV), it looks like it was a successful event, gj MA

To those that caught Linzey with no global in the event, you fucks, it was shared loot, the name didn't register with the tracker... retard is a disease now? coz u got it like a virus in a matter of minutes... :lolup:

You got something with yours brain i think as the shared was training instance and a event was with the named globals for each avatar...

You got something with yours brain i think as the shared was training instance and a event was with the named globals for each avatar...

When you are blinded by the hate you read what you want, I can understand that, np. If you do make an extra effort and read again, they were talking about the practice mode and not annihilation mode.

pvp mindset in a pve game coupled with the buddy system is what we have.

Hahahhahah I dodnt compete a single second, I shot ”shared loot” in my own pace inside practice and had tons of hofs and globals, actually made a decent profit too....maybe its ypurs lost peds??? :D

Hahahhahah I dodnt compete a single second, I shot ”shared loot” in my own pace inside practice and had tons of hofs and globals, actually made a decent profit too....maybe its ypurs lost peds??? :D

Sure and when u loot a(lucky?) mod hedoc with stryker, and have it auctionned with Linzey 1 hour after, i guess it is just a coincidence?
Btw, why didnt you entered the event this time? Are you scared because part of ur friends at mindark gone and new officials arent allowing 1 player using more than 1 avatar in the same event?
Your so full of BS, not even gonna argue it after all this years in which u greatly participated in making yourself the king of a game noone wanna play anymore becoz of that.

Stop thinking people are brainless and buy your BS

Do you even remember that the real Linzey was my friend before you bought his avatar?????

lost over 1500 (decay + ammo vs loot) in cat 3, clearing daily stage 10. not only worst mayhem but by far the worst loss I ever had hunting in that period of time

(yes that is withOUT repairs which easily double that loss)

lost over 1500 (decay + ammo vs loot) in cat 3, clearing daily stage 10. not only worst mayhem but by far the worst loss I ever had hunting in that period of time

(yes that is withOUT repairs which easily double that loss)

The losses i had were mitigated by the Strongboxes and Mtokens. I actually made a profit if i sell those. Even with the strongboxes and tokens, you had a loss?

The losses i had were mitigated by the Strongboxes and Mtokens. I actually made a profit if i sell those. Even with the strongboxes and tokens, you had a loss?

Let's see... 4.5h in 08 no swirl... You think boxes cover that ?... even if 20 per h ? Not all had luck.... In my solo my highest loot in 20h was 200 ped.... On shared 1400.... Farmed enough boxes .... did 2.5 times that daily .... but lost shitload. Prolly we not play the same game or you just got lucky

if selling avatars are not allowed as MA said. But we also see the contrary, Im renting my Avatar for further events . Renting is clearly allowed as we see everyday , everybody rent something , items , avatars to shoot , etc. So give me a message if interested.

Ps : 10 years rent is also possible .

Let's see... 4.5h in 08 no swirl... You think boxes cover that ?... even if 20 per h ? Not all had luck.... In my solo my highest loot in 20h was 200 ped.... On shared 1400.... Farmed enough boxes .... did 2.5 times that daily .... but lost shitload. Prolly we not play the same game or you just got lucky

Well yea you can sell the strongboxes with 50 ped each , that make it get even .

To those that caught Linzey with no global in the event, you fucks, it was shared loot, the name didn't register with the tracker... retard is a contagious disease now? coz u got it like a virus in a matter of minutes... :lolup:

Uum, 20k TT on event, ~100k crafting during that time. I think I did play, semiafk, but I did.

If you suck so bad at even trolling, no wonder that you are so salty on forums :laugh:

Uum, 20k TT on event, ~100k crafting during that time. I think I did play, semiafk, but I did.

If you suck so bad at even trolling, no wonder that you are so salty on forums :laugh:

A pro hunter shoots 3-5k ped (maybe more idk for sure) ammo / hour. 4x20=80k ped ammo in.

And for that 100k ped you put in crafting idk what to say.... never heard your name before. :laugh:

A pro hunter shoots 3-5k ped (maybe more idk for sure) ammo / hour. 4x20=80k ped ammo in.

And for that 100k ped you put in crafting idk what to say.... never heard your name before. :laugh:

Who the hell shoots 5k an hour?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure if you know what you might be talking about :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure if you know what you might be talking about :D

No one, XTLC 1k fully loaded is like 3k/hr maybe a bit more. You're talking to someone who just started playing EU, so you're correct.

Keep in mind the only people cycling 3k or close are in cat10, and NPV isn't cat10 :)

Last edited:

I'm glad there are people how don't know my name :) I'm getting so much neg rep for critizizing MA for disastrous dev work on events, that I'll be red in no time. I guess halfassedness is a new norm and me expecting something is just me beeing me.

I did 20 hours, 1k/ped a hour semiafk, because my hunting really is watching movies and autoshoot. I hunt probably good 50 times less then I craft, so 1k/ped a hour is what I can do at lvl 55.

How many hours it took for you to get 16k loots according to EU shooting at your 5k/hour pro rate?

I said between 3k-5k. I do know what im talking about.

I'm glad there are people how don't know my name :) I'm getting so much neg rep for critizizing MA for disastrous dev work on events, that I'll be red in no time. I guess halfassedness is a new norm and me expecting something is just me beeing me.

I did 20 hours, 1k/ped a hour semiafk, because my hunting really is watching movies and autoshoot. I hunt probably good 50 times less then I craft, so 1k/ped a hour is what I can do at lvl 55.

How many hours it took for you to get 16k loots according to EU shooting at your 5k/hour pro rate?

I didnt played for over 4-5 years and before i didnt invested at all. Still im sure you can see my name a few times/day in global chat. I did not neg rep you, not my kind but too much trash talk inhere lately.

And one more thing. I am not playing to remember your name. Im doing it for fun.

Cheers mate!

No one, XTLC 1k fully loaded is like 3k/hr maybe a bit more. You're talking to someone who just started playing EU, so you're correct.

Keep in mind the only people cycling 3k or close are in cat10, and NPV isn't cat10 :)

:) My 1st global was back in 2007

Back