Eomon Migration 2018 has Begun!

Let the games begin! :sniper:

Herds of Longtooth are wandering the wilds of the Eudorian continent at the following coordinates:

West of Fort Argus – higher maturity
North of Livas Heights – higher maturity
North of Atlas Haven – lower maturity
South West of Chug’s Hideout – lower maturity
South of Limnadian District – lower maturity

(for the rest you can click the link in the opening post)

(PS: Happy 'late' 4th July USA) :cheer:

Let the games begin! :sniper:

Herds of Longtooth are wandering the wilds of the Eudorian continent at the following coordinates:

West of Fort Argus – higher maturity
North of Livas Heights – higher maturity
North of Atlas Haven – lower maturity
South West of Chug’s Hideout – lower maturity
South of Limnadian District – lower maturity

(for the rest you can click the link in the opening post)

(PS: Happy 'late' 4th July USA) :cheer:

These are to the wave spawns

Looks like no big density non-shared spawns of LT yet.
Some big ones south of cape corinth and guard to dom SE.
Nothing on the Livas to ithica path.

If anyone finds the super dense spawn of non-shared LT, please post here ty

Last edited:
longtooth (young - old) drop:
summer boxes,
Tuning nano adjuster w01
Bicak kwel (L)
Calytrek CR soul MKII ELM (L)
DNA fragment E

So, by the end of the summer, the summer boxes will be TT food.
Well done MA!

*edit* for all you smart asses, I know the TT value is nothing. Was just saying the value will drop considerably.

No glands yet.

So far extremely bad loot.

Last edited:
Anyone found a clean spawn of non shared Old-Provider Longtooth already?

Thank you!

Regards,

Perry

summer boxes,
Tuning nano adjuster w01
Bicak kwel (L)

Well done MA!

No glands yet.

So Im assuming that it is good that they will be for tt right? Plenty of ppl was demanding to do something on event because they want to farm boxes on big scale, MA did that and they were hurraaa. And now not hurraaa anymore?:D

summer boxes,
Tuning nano adjuster w01
Bicak kwel (L)

Well done MA!

No glands yet.

You really think that? I'll gladly take all your summer boxes for 1 pec, much better than TT.

You really think that? I'll gladly take all your summer boxes for 1 pec, much better than TT.

No thanks, I'd rather TT them then selling them to smart asses.

So Im assuming that it is good that they will be for tt right? Plenty of ppl was demanding to do something on event because they want to farm boxes on big scale, MA did that and they were hurraaa. And now not hurraaa anymore?:D

I thought that if you wanted strongboxes, you could just buy them in the webshop.
What the fuck our they now good for if you get 3 months long mobs dropping boxes like that??

Personally i applaude the box drops. The droprate was increased drastically during last mayhem and they still held value enough to be considered good mu loot. I open my own though. Those hoping to sell for 10 each might be sad and armatrix amp crafters as well i suppose.

Looking forward for cheaper mayhem amps and some box gambling for myself.

LT train has started south of Livas

I thought that if you wanted strongboxes, you could just buy them in the webshop.
What the fuck our they now good for if you get 3 months long mobs dropping boxes like that??

Not being a smartass, just not a total dumbass who thinks that a 1/10 item on mobs that cost min 4ped/kill (most much higher) will have 0.00 resale value. Being realistic, not making stupid assumptions that these items will be TT food (when TT literally pays you nothing for them)

I'd say making that statement made yourself out to be the dumbest ass here :)

Personally i applaude the box drops. The droprate was increased drastically during last mayhem and they still held value enough to be considered good mu loot. I open my own though. Those hoping to sell for 10 each might be sad and armatrix amp crafters as well i suppose.

Looking forward for cheaper mayhem amps and some box gambling for myself.

Gambling for what?
Maybe the summer ring, as the rest will drop in value just as hard as the boxes will.

Just for some details, killed over 200 small LT now and got 13 boxes so far.
Thats 1 box per 15 mobs.

And I'm just a small time occasional hunter.

I think the box drop is just a sick joke from MA.

Giving 1~3 ped LT, sucking you dry but trhowing boxes in your face telling you to deposit more, so you can lose even more.

So espeically for slyk, thats 75 ped spend per box gained.
(and 25 ped lost per box gained so far)

Selling summer box: 25 ped. Any amount!

Gambling for what?
Maybe the summer ring, as the rest will drop in value just as hard as the boxes will.

Thats 1 box per 15 mobs.

Giving 1~3 ped LT, sucking you dry but trhowing boxes in your face telling you to deposit more, so you can lose even more.

Yea sounds like TT food to me ;)

Yes, gamble for the ring and delta amps i most prob use the rest if i can or sell the high end amps which still holds a nice mu. Was never discussing or arguing for the fact that boxes was added to loot tables as an incitament for more deposits.
Thats already done.

High drop rate is great for me even tho the boxes are what makes me deposit. Might use opening services if i get a lot but if i choose to sell im not to worried about mu, im not in a rush and im no reseller. Maybe im tired but couldnt make out what you where arguing for in you last post...

I use the amps, the pills and the ammo. What i sell holds a good enough mu for the boxes to be profitable. Whether moving boxes from webshop to loot is good or not is an other discussion.

Yes, gamble for the ring and delta amps i most prob use the rest if i can or sell the high end amps which still holds a nice mu. Was never discussing or arguing for the fact that boxes was added to loot tables as an incitament for more deposits.
Thats already done.

High drop rate is great for me even tho the boxes are what makes me deposit. Might use opening services if i get a lot but if i choose to sell im not to worried about mu, im not in a rush and im no reseller. Maybe im tired but couldnt make out what you where arguing for in you last post...

I use the amps, the pills and the ammo. What i sell holds a good enough mu for the boxes to be profitable. Whether moving boxes from webshop to loot is good or not is an other discussion.

What I'm saying is that, if the boxes become so common, they will flood the market and will drop in price.
As a result, everything "special" whats in the boxes will also flood the market and thus drop in price as well, making the boxes even cheaper.

I dont understand this action from MA.

Dont get me wrong, the boxes were a great addition to the game and made me buy some keys as well after 10 years of not putting in a single dollar.

But the webshop boxes have now become obsolete since the event boxes are flooding the market now.
The event boxes should be special imo. That leaves room for the regular boxes as well.

Gambling for what?

Thats 1 box per 15 mobs.

In practice mayhem I got about 1 box per 88 ped cycled, but I had very high dpp for part of it so figure maybe 1 per 100 ped. And box price didn't really crash.

In practice mayhem I got about 1 box per 88 ped cycled, but I had very high dpp for part of it so figure maybe 1 per 100 ped. And box price didn't really crash.

How long did mayhem last?
And how long does this last?

Well to that i agree. Only reason to buy ordinary webshop boxes is to gamble for the unique ring where odds are really bad considering the event rings often are as good or better, and they exist in numbers. But thats also what will make sure that event boxes never becomes TT-food

But the webshop boxes have now become obsolete since the event boxes are flooding the market now.
The event boxes should be special imo. That leaves room for the regular boxes as well.

Well to that i agree. Only reason to buy ordinary webshop boxes is to gamble for the unique ring where odds are really bad considering the event rings often are as good or better, and they exist in numbers. But thats also what will make sure that event boxes never becomes TT-food

Reason to buy regular boxes is to get your full deposit (or mostly), 10 ped spent, 10 ped tt returned. When you buy strongboxes you are counting on getting markup in the boxes when you spend markup, plus gambling for the ring(s).

Players who are actually happy are certainly not in this place ^^

Good luck to all.

Indeed, thats why the better chance of mu in event boxes will always grant mu to the box itself. They will never hold the same price (10 Ped) as they did once. If you want to get exact peds or ammo for your deposit that can be bought too as well as regular boxes for some gambling experience at safe TT-return

Reason to buy regular boxes is to get your full deposit (or mostly), 10 ped spent, 10 ped tt returned. When you buy strongboxes you are counting on getting markup in the boxes when you spend markup, plus gambling for the ring(s).

Cool! A reason to log in again :) see you monday

Beast are on the move,drop boxes, all cool :yay:
But those spawns :eyecrazy:
I understand, atm all folks shoot them like crazy and after 2 weeks I will feel lonely over there,but still... at big LT spawn we are lucky if every green dot have red dot to play with,why?
Does it cost some extra to spawn more mobs? Does mobs can get spoiled like milk in grocery store,if nobody shoots them in 30 sec?
Wonder,here really isnt some mechanism to adjust spawn rate to kill rate, even to number of players who are on the spot?

Just my 2pec and happy hofing :)

Just for the record, you were the original smart ass for saying they would be TT food. He was just calling you out for using unneccessary hyperbole.

That is how you be a nerdy smartass.

*boom*

Just for the record, you were the original smart ass for saying they would be TT food. He was just calling you out for using unneccessary hyperbole.

That is how you be a nerdy smartass.

*boom*

yeah, you're right.

We all have our days.

2 boxes on 60 kills . where is those 15 kill / box

And where the hell are those 2 dclass no claim go damit

Back