Selling: Adjusted Jaguar Gloves.

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
I have a pair of Male Adj Jag Gloves for sale T0.

Taking offers on them. BO 3000 Ped.

Low-ballers will be ignored.

Only 3 adjusted gloves have sold in the last decade on the market. They are the rarest piece of the set to find apart from a full set.

Last edited:
Adj jag female is 6-8k a SET...
Uh?

Adj jag female is 6-8k a SET...
Uh?

But,But,but dont you like the story ? Eh only 3 sold last decade and its rarest part in the set .

Xanatos you are pathetic

In other side you should see him makes you offers . You will fall in love :laugh:

They are the rarest piece of the set.

This is most likely not entirely accurate. According to EL rare loot tracker, the numbers of Adjusted Jaguar (F) in existence are:

Helmet 8
Harness 9
Arm Guards 5
Gloves 7
Thigh Guards 7
Shin Guards 6
Foot Guards 7

While EL is a third-party service and doesn't always function perfectly, the above numbers actually make sense due to the little-noticed fact that, for 2+ years, only Jaguar Arm Guards (M) have been dropping.

Anyway, rare loot messages are a better indicator of rarity than auction sales (because AH won't tell you how many times the same piece has been resold).

3k?? are u kidding?
They sell for between 1 and 1.5 k.
But GL with the sell :D

I forgot to mention the piece is MALE. And yes only 3 have sold on auction in the last decade. Many have traded in p2p trades, that I have no doubt of, but rarely do people break up sets. I know of at least 3 people searching for the Gloves to finish their Adj. Set.

But imo its alot cheaper to buy standard jaguar gloves and the ingrediants to upgrade them to adjusted ones :)

But imo its alot cheaper to buy standard jaguar gloves and the ingrediants to upgrade them to adjusted ones :)

They are still rare to find not a part of a full set.

My offer of 1.5k still stands anytime you realise nobody is going to pay your insane asking price.

Enjoy the free bump :)

My offer of 1.5k still stands anytime you realise nobody is going to pay your insane asking price.

Enjoy the free bump :)

There is no way I am selling a pair of adjusted gloves for less than the price of the normal ones. You people keep making your price based off the market value shown in the game. But the problem is these gloves have not sold on the market in years. I start off with a high price because no matter what price i ask, someone will inevitably try and haggle and pay less than I ask, so I start high and expect to haggle and meet somewhere lower.

Back