eomon multipliers on higher maturities

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Dear MA

something is very off with [subj] since last year. those 2k+ hofs (50x multiplies) are needed to get close to reasonable tt return - yet they don't happen, check the hofs & tt return on stalkers as a good measure

since this year many more people are camping on eomon stalkers as they are dropping modified shadow again (last year 0 were dropped if I remember correctly), probably more people will take notice

last years thread
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?299673-2017-worst-eomon-migration-ever
lags, repeatable mission, mod shadow loots have all seem to have been fixed and many thanks for that, but the multiplier issue still remains

Plain and simple, if you want hof shoot young-old but be ready for returns downwards on 60% per run.
If you want solid TT return (over 85% run) shoot bigs i have no problem with near 100% with only 10x multis on bigger eomon.
Stalkers pay same structure as the warrior commanders for example

50x multis have been missing since loot 2.1. you get up to 10x multis semi frequently and everything above is unicorn level

having shot a lot of warrior exterminators recently (close enough to commanders?), the return is nothing like them on eo stalkers
Stalkers pay same structure as the warrior commanders for example

having shot a lot of warrior exterminators recently (close enough to commanders?), the return is nothing like them on eo stalkers

No those 2 have diffrent ways of paying out their non out of ordinary loot, having hunted both the exterminators are more in need of hof and the commanders are a solid 95+% TT on a longer run if you catch them 10x.

Based on killcost stalkers acted exactly the same as commander with a set payout of 50%/100+%/300%/1000%.
There is be hofs on this formula but as Me realy never said its unicorn lvls and i seriously doubt they come from mob loot pool but from a jackpot pool (while 5k eomon young or 15k LT comes from the normal pool).

Mulcibers are the same way and you can look how seldom a 100x multi comes on them, about 1 in 3000 globals

maybe its working differently for you as you indeed managed to get a big hof on exterminators, for me they just give stable tt return ~95% like you say they do for you on commanders practically never a hof over 400 peds
the eomon stalkers however, seem to be giving something in range of 75% to 90% which will probably average out around 88% long term

No those 2 have diffrent ways of paying out their non out of ordinary loot, having hunted both the exterminators are more in need of hof and the commanders are a solid 95+% TT on a longer run if you catch them 10x.

Based on killcost stalkers acted exactly the same as commander with a set payout of 50%/100+%/300%/1000%.
There is be hofs on this formula but as Me realy never said its unicorn lvls and i seriously doubt they come from mob loot pool but from a jackpot pool.

Mulcibers are the same way and you can look how seldom a 100x multi comes on them, about 1 in 3000 globals

Puts on tinfoil hat. Maybe this shows that MA charge you for good markup loot.

There is be hofs on this formula but as Me realy never said its unicorn lvls and i seriously doubt they come from mob loot pool but from a jackpot pool (while 5k eomon young or 15k LT comes from the normal pool).

Did you get hunter gloves mentor edition lately?

If looter skills impact loot return like they say, then I expect this year we wont see many big multis at all on eomon, as there are not many people with looter levels > Eomon level this year. Those who have it, are generally on much higher stalkers.

But, there are many people with looter skills > Longtooth levels, and they hold most of largest the multis the last few days. I am sure I don't really need to mention things like Kerbs, or young variant ubers, they happen enough anymore.

Its almost as if the slider slips into condition for the big hofs when hunting mobs much higher than looter anyhow.

If so, Seems MA might get a free year(s) out of the new looter skills for sub par, not optimal returns on all Eomon.

This would give them quite a bit of breathing room from massive hits on massive mobs for a bit. And give the lower masses more hope at the big hits....a lot of potential win-win for MA with looter skills this year.

hmm by this theory we are not talking about a year, it would probably take like 5 for anyone to get to lvl 100 unless big buying campaign is involved

in any case, lack of multipliers on higher eomons is not new it is there since 2017 - too bad I don't have access to entropialife data, number of hofs 2k+ on stalkers per year would illustrate it very clearly - might be related to 2.0 and/pr regeneration changes
If looter skills impact loot return like they say, then I expect this year we wont see many big multis at all on eomon, as there are not many people with looter levels > Eomon level this year. Those who have it, are generally on much higher stalkers.
If so, Seems MA might get a free year(s) out of the new looter skills for sub par, not optimal returns on all Eomon.

imo it has been the same on many mobs
I've participated in quite a few Sandkings for example.

To kill one, it costs +- 3600 ped
Loots typically are
- 1400 -1700
- 3400-4000
- 7000-8500

The odd ATH not taking into account.

While tons of huge multipliers fall on the smaller mobs like feffoid, somehow high lvl mobs seem to be capped to lower multipliers, at least, that is my experience.

And it was exactly the same in Summer Mayhem.
Many many big hofs in the lower to middle categories
and very few in the top categories.

I realize that we don't have the numbers, on how many hunters there are per level, but it just does not add up.
At least some multipliers should have fallen on bigger categories as well. Guess what, they have NOT.
In summer mayhem the low-mid categories were spitting out 2k-5k hofs like crazy, while the biggest in the top categories was like... 1x 5k, and a couple of lower ones?... At the same multiplier it would have been 15-20k easy!

There must be some limits on higher category multipliers, to the advantage of the lower ones. But that is just mho.

Here’s my theory.

Approx. once an hour there is a multiplier over 100. So let’s say a 200x times. This pops randomly in that hour. The chance you are hitting it on a kerbies or a smaller mob is much higher then on a larger one.

Every so often this 200x is a 500 or that magical 1000+. Simply probability puts this on a lower mob.

Now for the more in depth part of this. The really large mobs eo stalkers per se. if the multiplier is set at let’s say 1000x. But there isn’t enough loot in the pool to pay for the stalker it is simply eliminated from the chance.

So for the large multi to happen ona stalker for instance you would need a long dry spell.

This theory comes from ep iv. How you say? If you check the Uber tracker on ep iv you will notice that neve does it take more then 1hr and 1min for an Uber to happen.

Also it kind of explains the sand king. Your killing max 1 an hour, the chance that you loot it at the time the higher multiplier is set is astronomically low. 99% of the kills land in the 1/2 even or 2times multi.

suppose tt return on higher maturities will tell - if long term its like 95% even without bigger hofs, all seems "business as usual" but without a practical chance to get 100%+ except mod shadow / esi / ...
if long term its like 90% or below, something is indeed off - last year my results on big ones showed the later case

Here’s my theory.

Approx. once an hour there is a multiplier over 100. So let’s say a 200x times. This pops randomly in that hour. The chance you are hitting it on a kerbies or a smaller mob is much higher then on a larger one.

Every so often this 200x is a 500 or that magical 1000+. Simply probability puts this on a lower mob.

Now for the more in depth part of this. The really large mobs eo stalkers per se. if the multiplier is set at let’s say 1000x. But there isn’t enough loot in the pool to pay for the stalker it is simply eliminated from the chance.

So for the large multi to happen ona stalker for instance you would need a long dry spell.

This theory comes from ep iv. How you say? If you check the Uber tracker on ep iv you will notice that neve does it take more then 1hr and 1min for an Uber to happen.

Also it kind of explains the sand king. Your killing max 1 an hour, the chance that you loot it at the time the higher multiplier is set is astronomically low. 99% of the kills land in the 1/2 even or 2times multi.

It is true that when u kill more mobs/hour, you get a better chance at hitting a multiplier.
However I think some of us kill eomon at the same speed, that some kill kerbs.

Still, I like your theory, thx !

suppose tt return on higher maturities will tell - if long term its like 95% even without bigger hofs, all seems "business as usual" but without a practical chance to get 100%+ except mod shadow / esi / ...
if long term its like 90% or below, something is indeed off - last year my results on big ones showed the later case

are esi dropping from higher mats? ive been through about 2500 eomons so far. not a single esi. this is youngs-olds.

are esi dropping from higher mats? ive been through about 2500 eomons so far. not a single esi. this is youngs-olds.

I looted 2 so far. 1 from Patriarch then shortly after that one, another from a Young. Seemed kinda odd but didn't loot any my first ~12 hrs then 2 within an hour on 2 diff mats.

I looted 2 so far. 1 from Patriarch then shortly after that one, another from a Young. Seemed kinda odd but didn't loot any my first ~12 hrs then 2 within an hour on 2 diff mats.
b5af50c1-e9b6-4e91-b50b-f94b63411482.jpg

looks like they really fixed damn wave loot this time! way to go MA! well done! > this comment may contain sarcasm

Back