PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

New Armors Saint Seya... a good idea for MA

Last day, i was thinking about my Arkadianīs Viceroy Armor... i thinked about new armors like Viceroy in Calypso, and suddenly, i see the light.

I wonder if is possible a contact between MA and Toei Animations for a new armors... Saint Seya Armors!!!

Saint Seya is a anime and a manga about a knights that protect Earth from any dangers... was my favorite a few years ago... this knights takes mitic armors from different kinds: Bronze, Silver and Gold. My name, Fenix, is from one of them...

Then, i think this armors in EU: some missions to obtain bronze armors ( Andromeda, Fenix, Unicorn, Cygnus... ) and later, epic updates missions to obtain Silver Armors ( Corvus, Medusa... etc ) with weapon buff and the Gold Armor ( Zodiac: Pisces, Cancer, etc... ) with more buffs or especial mind weapons inside...

The Viceroy Armor from Arkadia and updates was a good epic quest for me and many others... this Sait Seya Armors would be a good quest and the possibility to take the anime world and do it for EU...

MA, give us happyness...

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Im Hitman guys
    Society
    Enforcers Of Justice
    I love the idea.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    interesting idea, but it's copyrighted so Mindark will never go for it... BUT... they could take the general idea of creating similar armors and upgrades on them using things that already exist, etc. For instance there are a LOT of armors that are crafted that aren't used much since the alternatives like viceroy exist... upgrade missions for each of those could be nice.

yeah, i thinked about copyrights... but Neverdie does: he used the movies "The Thing" and "King Kong" for Rocktropia...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Franki Fenix View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah, i thinked about copyrights... but Neverdie does: he used the movies "The Thing" and "King Kong" for Rocktropia...
    All that was legitimately developed through a licensing agreement with Universal Studios.