Peops help me out here. Auction Mistake :(

Status

Everybody be cool.

Ok, as I understand it, $2000 bid on a $0.60 virtual table. Ouch.

Opening poster is allowed to be angry at himself and at a game that allows that to be possible.

This has happened before and I hope for a negotiated settlement in this case too.

Just sweep it under the rug huh? Does that make you sleep better? :laugh:

That you habitually make these errors while high/drunk, lose your money because of recklessness despite all the warnings, create thread looking for sympathy and blame everyone but yourself, flame everyone who calls you out for your attitude, flame the person you seek to recover funds from, and just continue to troll this thread... sure.

¯\(°_o)/¯

If you crash your car while beeing drunk, and your insurance refuses to pay because your where drunk, who do you ask to help to recover the money for your lost car?

MA maybe ????

LOL

If you crash your car while beeing drunk, and your insurance refuses to pay because your where drunk, who do you ask to help to recover the money for your lost car?

MA maybe ????

LOL

just sue the car manufacturer because they didnt make their car fool proof so nothing can happen even when drunk or stoned... its obvious isnt it?

just sue the car manufacturer because they didnt make their car fool proof so nothing can happen even when drunk or stoned... its obvious isnt it?

AAAAAAAAAnd thanks to you guys we all get factory breathalizers in our cars.

Accidents decrease but insurance rates go up since they're tracking each use of all the breathalizers and also archiving the data pursuant to the new safety regulations...

That you habitually make these errors while high/drunk, lose your money because of recklessness despite all the warnings, create thread looking for sympathy and blame everyone but yourself, flame everyone who calls you out for your attitude, flame the person you seek to recover funds from, and just continue to troll this thread... sure.

¯\(°_o)/¯

I'm not so sure it was booze/drugs that led to this, it might have been something else. It turns out he's quite an attention whore :laugh:
And just like that dude's case, that gave away 100k ped, there will be people falling for the trap and buy into his bullshit, blaming the platform for their mistakes...

hi

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290326-Please-Help-120k-peds-Mistake

Sorry to hear.

Really tired of this always happening.

it's a moronic thing to assume you're not going to do such a mistake; not sure you could afford at this scale, but, for your own good I really hope you won't do such a mistake because if MJ can find a lot of understanding and compassion within a community with so many sharks swimming around, you won't - so stay sharp !!

I can post many many other replies th at same people posting here. I can only assume that the known exploitor ( ban) and bug user Maryjane was your best friend

yet when others (not just space,) make same mistake you say opposite.

world class hypocrites.

helana and https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290721-270-PED-mistake/page6 and many many others. you OBVIOUSLY best friends with mary jane. total aholes and hypocrites.

YES it is not ncice people crying on forum about these mistakes. but I ASK AGAIN. why did you be nice with a known exploitor, but total opposite with every1 else? shall I post your own exact words? (don't wrrry, all was screenshotted long ago :) )

why was mary janehad MA intervene, other guy got account locked (pitbull) but every1 else helna and many others and now space get told to eat dirt?

You do not see anything wrong here??? the point IS Mary Jane got a guys account locked. MA DID act as Police. the proof is right here

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290326-Please-Help-120k-peds-Mistake

I ask AGAIN. why only an explotor gets MA taking action but NOONE else? does the mistake have to be 120k peds?. I am NOT saying space is coo.. Read what I said please

You do not see anything wrong here??? the point IS Mary Jane got a guys account locked. MA DID act as Police

The guy got locked because he got reported by Mary and his many friends, it's an usual routine in such cases and has nothing to do with the sale. And got unlocked after they looked into it and saw that nothing illegal has happened. If the guy shat himself and reverted the trade (or perhaps he's a nice guy and would revert it earlier if weren't locked), it's not MA's deed.

why was mary janehad MA intervene, other guy got account locked (pitbull) but every1 else helna and many others and now space get told to eat dirt?

Maybe MA acted for MJ because the auction interface is a bit illogical when it comes to markup for deeds, as it's a stackable that's not valued in %, and that MA felt a responsibility to fix a problem that occured because of this in combination of how auction orders work or are/have been used.

Also we don't know if there was more reasons Pitbull got locked that time, such as questions about avatar ownership, that had to be cleared up.

(Unrelated to this thread but maybe of Another thread, I've seen that Diomond Girl Angel is back trading in auction.)

You made a bid on auction that you accepted. Wheres the problem or whats wrong with this? :scratch2:

They host the platform, ( this still is a game/entertainment) and ensure everything doesnt go to shit completelly. When you contact support with urgent message that something has gone wrong, then they should intervene. or respond in the very least. Still they have NOT responded and I am left without clossure. Even if they message me with a; "NO FUCKOFF", that would suffice, because then I will have clossure. Get it? Not ignore.

I agree they should respond, i also think they could help to get in contact with the seller (but we also have the ingame systems for that). But in my opinion they shouldn't do anything about this case. You made a deal, deal is finalized, they shouldn't interfere.

As hoster of the platform they could make some extra safeguards, but there are already some and you can make your own safeguards to prevent this from happening. You did click the confirmation after all.

You made a bid on auction that you accepted. Wheres the problem or whats wrong with this? :scratch2:

Seriously asking this?

You forget just a tiny detail.
He accidentally made a 20k bid on auction.
Where is the problem or what's wrong with asking to set it right?

That's the point.

But I guess you wouldn't mind if it would happen to you. Right?

Sure, you can blame him for his way of expressing things, but I don't think you can blame him for trying to set it straight :wise:

Seriously asking this?

That's the point.

Sure, you can blame him for his way of expressing things, but I don't think you can blame him for trying to set it straight :wise:

You know what?? If that 20k feeds some large family somehwere in a shithole on our planet, I am actually okay with it. Its thoughts like that, that make me sleep at night. :D

Seriously asking this?

That's the point.

With respect to both you and OP... Auction Houses have been around and are in nearly all MMO. Errors like this happen in not just EU, so with that Mink Ark owes nothing. When using the AH you must pay attention, I've made mistakes before (not to this level, but a mistake non the less).

Now, I do hope that you and the seller are able to connect and clear up as obviously this was an error. While personally I would correct the situation, there is nothing saying that the seller must.

Lastly, I think this thread has served it's purpose and the conversations have since been derailed from being helpful blaming and what not.

//mod note

This thread seems to have served its purpose and has become increasingly off topic as noted by multiple users, so I will now be closing it.

:locked:

Status
Back