Peops help me out here. Auction Mistake :(

Status
Youre gonna spend more on the lawsuit trying to pluck a featherless chicken( ATH spent ingame on pixelpoop and none withdrawn. GL with that. What exactly is GDPR Law and should I seek legal councel regarding the matter?

As of yet I havent been served? Are you, as a lawyer, doing so now and giving me legal notice, or can I expect to be served soon?

theres this thing called karma. you may have heard of it. you certainly experienced it. and you will even more. so dont worry.

I can only hope that the trolls here make their own mistakes.

Can't wait to laugh in their faces once they make a fuck up themselves.

Just feeding of the misery of others.
Bunch of freaking forum sharks.
Once they smell blood on the forum, they will circle you and bite you till you drown.

And once you drowned they will stand over your corps laughing.

Bunch of sad fucks!

Well done you all. Totally misinterpreting any word he said, just to kick him down further.

I hope you all feel better yourself now.
That you all have forgotten your losses over the back of others. Nice hè, better laugh over the pain of others then to feel your own misery.

Sad, very sad.

But then again, to put it back into perspective, it's the usual suspects. Just a small bunch of sad fucks.

Just one advice to the OP, don't let yourself be dragged down to their level. You'll lose.
Next time, just lay of the "reply with quote" button and ignore them.
There are still plenty of folks that do care to help.

As i said, trolls. Couldnt you just keep it for yourself?

As i said, read the entire thread again. Everyone started by helping him and giving him advices to try and get his money back. His response was always attack and acuse the seller, MA, etc. With his manners and language, no one will help him anymore, he doesn't deserve.

If you dont see that, then you are biased and blind.

I dont get why people feel the need to post anything that isn't helpfull in this thread.
The guy made an honest mistake and is only reaching out for help and possibly even someone that has some morals and would reverse the trade.

Anything else he has probably thought of himself, if you dont have anything to add, then don't.
Therefor I will refrain myself from posting more. Spacejanitor I wish you goodluck!

Same thing, read all the thread before posting. Also, read the author's previous threads and you will see what type of person he is (he already revealed in this thread).

If you are friends and will defend him no matter what, then we have nothing to discuss because you are biased.

“The Bushmen in the Kalahari Desert talk about the two "hungers". There is the Great Hunger and there is the Little Hunger. The Little Hunger wants food for the belly; but the Great Hunger, the greatest hunger of all, is the hunger for meaning...
There is ultimately only one thing that makes human beings deeply and profoundly bitter, and that is to have thrust upon them a life without meaning.
There is nothing wrong in searching for happiness. But of far more comfort to the soul is something greater than happiness or unhappiness, and that is meaning. Because meaning transfigures all. Once what you are doing has for you meaning, it is irrelevant whether you're happy or unhappy. You are content - you are not alone in your Spirit - you belong.” - Laurens van der Post

37057299_1744267572276557_884258359505584128_n.jpg

As i said, read the entire thread again. Everyone started by helping him and giving him advices to try and get his money back. His response was always attack and acuse the seller, MA, etc. With his manners and language, no one will help him anymore, he doesn't deserve.

If you dont see that, then you are biased and blind.

Same thing, read all the thread before posting. Also, read the author's previous threads and you will see what type of person he is (he already revealed in this thread).

If you are friends and will defend him no matter what, then we have nothing to discuss because you are biased.

No, YOU should read again.

Yes, he might have reacted a bit edgy, but ffs, how would you react if you just lost 20000 ped.
You'd just laugh and cheer, right?

Especially when people are laughing at your face calling you stupid for making that mistake.

So, what's your contribution to help, other than just kicking him down further?

Nice job, can't wait for you to fuck up.

I can only hope that the trolls here make their own mistakes.

Can't wait to laugh in their faces once they make a fuck up themselves.

Just feeding of the misery of others.
Bunch of freaking forum sharks.
Once they smell blood on the forum, they will circle you and bite you till you drown.

And once you drowned they will stand over your corps laughing.

Bunch of sad fucks!

Well done you all. Totally misinterpreting any word he said, just to kick him down further.

I hope you all feel better yourself now.
That you all have forgotten your losses over the back of others. Nice hè, better laugh over the pain of others then to feel your own misery.

Sad, very sad.

But then again, to put it back into perspective, it's the usual suspects. Just a small bunch of sad fucks.

Just one advice to the OP, don't let yourself be dragged down to their level. You'll lose.
Next time, just lay of the "reply with quote" button and ignore them.
There are still plenty of folks that do care to help.

Am i one of the "usual suspects"?

I've never interacted before with the thread starter. This is the first time i saw a thread of his. So i didnt have anything against or for him. So what i did was:

1) read his "started threads" in his profile and saw he had the same thing happen to him 1 year ago. Went to said thread and saw all his posts deleted by himself. Saw a player offering to give him the money he lost, in advance, just to help him. Few pages after saw the same person regreting that decision after some interactions with the thread starter.

2) Read this thread and saw all the shitty things the thread starter posted and said about a lot of people, while his position should have been exactly the oposite. He should have been polite and expect to be helped by either MA or some friend of the seller or the seller himself.

So, after all this facts i took my own conclusions. If you wanna call me a bad person, go ahead. Doesn't change the fact the OP handled this issue the worst possible way, despite multiple warnings.

As conclusion, you hope the same thing happen to us, the guys that didn't support the OP and sugarcoat him. Maybe it will, and if it does, i will handle it properly.

Peace

Last edited:
No, YOU should read again.

Yes, he might have reacted a bit edgy, but ffs, how would you react if you just lost 20000 ped.
You'd just laugh and cheer, right?

Especially when people are laughing at your face calling you stupid for making that mistake.

So, what's your contribution to help, other than just kicking him down further?

Nice job, can't wait for you to fuck up.

I didnt kick him while he was down. I said he was handling this issue the wrong way.

You prefer to sugarcoat him, i prefer to be direct and tell him what he should do to have the best chances to resolve the issue in a positive manner.

Call it a diference in perspectives :rolleyes:

I didnt kick him while he was down. I said he was handling this issue the wrong way.

You prefer to sugarcoat him, i prefer to be direct and tell him what he should do to have the best chances to resolve the issue in a positive manner.

Call it a diference in perspectives :rolleyes:

You tend to forget language barriers here. Many are non native English speakers. Hence there's massive misinterpretation of words on this forum.

You ARE kicking him down, at least, that's my interpretation of your posts. And if you're not, that's exactly my point. Misinterpretation.

Just wondering, What did you want to achieve with your posts in this thread?

Am i one of the "usual suspects".

I've never interacted before with the thread starter. This is the first time i saw a thread of his. So i didnt have anything against or for him. So what i did was:

1) read his "started threads" in his profile and saw he had the same thing happen to him 1 year ago. Went to said thread and saw all his posts deleted by himself. Saw a player offering to give him the money he lost, in advance, just to help him. Few pages after saw the same person regreting that decision after some interactions with the thread starter.

2) Read this thread and saw all the shitty things the thread starter posted and said about a lot of people, while his position was exactly the oposite. He should have been polite and expect to be helped by either MA or some friend of the seller or the seller himself.

So, after all this facts i took my own conclusions. If you wanna call me a bad person, go ahead. Doesn't change the fact the OP handled this issue the worst possible way, despite multiple warnings.

As conclusion, you hope the same thing happen to us, the guys that didn't support the OP and sugarcoat him. Maybe it will, and if it does, i will handle it properly.

Peace
Got link to other thread?

the know-it-alls have made it emphatically clear to me that Mindark doesnt care and That I shall never see my money back again.

Why should MindArk be involved in this? Would be very, very bad for the trust in the economy and MA if no deals are final anymore.

Maybe some more safeguards to prevent this from happening, but there is already an extra confirmation after bidding.

Backbone there is third one. To the Value of 1000 Peds. I did manage to send a Ingame message through to the seller via player registry and he also never responded. I refrained from using PCF and support at the time and took it on myself as a loss & lesson & karma. A write-off. Acceptable losses. Perhaps because of the first time. I cant remember. Not my first rodeo with this auction issue. Not alone either.

This happened after the one you linked and just before this one.

Blame me, blame the auction, blame Mindark, I dont care anymore. I still dont know what you are trying to do here and cant seem to clarrify your intent and presence on my thread.

Last edited:
Why should MindArk be involved in this? Would be very, very bad for the trust in the economy and MA if no deals are final anymore.

Maybe some more safeguards to prevent this from happening, but there is already an extra confirmation after bidding.

They host the platform, ( this still is a game/entertainment) and ensure everything doesnt go to shit completelly. When you contact support with urgent message that something has gone wrong, then they should intervene. or respond in the very least. Still they have NOT responded and I am left without clossure. Even if they message me with a; "NO FUCKOFF", that would suffice, because then I will have clossure. Get it? Not ignore.

Backbone there is third one. To the Value of 1000 Peds. I did manage to send a Ingame message through to the seller via regitry and he also never responded. I refrained from using PCF and support at the time and took it on myself as a loss & lesson & karma. A write-off. Aceptable losses. Not my first rodeo with this auction issue.

This happened after the one you linked and just before this one.

Blame me, blame the auction, blame Mindark, I dont care anymore. I still dont know what you are trying to do here and cant seem to clarrify your intent and presence on my thread.

This was my first post:

After this post and the ones after that, its obvious you didnt understand how this things work. No one is obliged to give you the PEDs back. The mistake was yours. The language and tone you are using isnt helping you! :scratch2:

And last, a quick search on your "started threads" shows you did the same mistake one year ago, and you deleted your posts inside your own thread...

All your actions so far have only made it worse for you. :scratch2:

I am pointing out the fact that you are handling the problem the wrong way and aren't helping yourself with this atitude. You are making it more dificult to get your money back!

Instead of sugarcoating you, i am telling you the truth and hoping you read it and change your atitude! Maybe you would have been in time still to solve it in a good maner. But some days have passed and you already written worse stuff, so i dont see any hope now.

Im getting tired of this thread. You and your friends listen to no one and attack anyone with a different opinion.

I am pointing out the fact that you are handling the problem the wrong way and aren't helping yourself with this atitude. You are making it more dificult to get your money back!

Damn I was hoping to find a sollution in there somewhere, maybe even the perfect example of how to be. Only a cold dead skeletal finger pointing at my mistakes nothing more.

Pity you werent fast enough from the start and pmed me saying, "Holdup!, dont say a thing, dont do a thing, I will take it from here. You are Not competent enough, but I am. Let me handle this for you."

Had you perhaps done that, we wouldnt be where we are now, would we. :yay:My Hero! :yay:

My money is gone forever. Let it Go!!!! If you realy believe in karma, then it may return one day, or not. I let it go. I accept my loss. Will you? Thats what youre struggling for. Enjoy it. I wont be comming here again. I realy dont give shit no more. im done.

Last edited:
One hour to go on auction. No response from MA. No response from "pierre reg aegis". In light of a platform that is so unsafe for personal money, I also weigh in the ballance this matter, to decide NOT to make any large investments on this game. I have also messaged the broker to make this point very clear. I dont care if some creepy named player comes forward and challenges me whether I have the money or not. Its enough that I know and Mindark knows, and I realy dont have to prove it to anyone else. Nobody in the world walks around and shows strangers their bank balance on public social media sites. Noboby actually hits an ATH without spending at least double the ammount won beforehand. I can ofc only speak for myself.

This is where this thread derailed. You started blaming everything but yourself and the community turned against you. Be responsible for your mistake. If you hadn't turn sour here, the community wouldn't be responding so overwhelmingly negative towards your subsequent posts.

theres this thing called karma. you may have heard of it. you certainly experienced it. and you will even more. so dont worry.

Lol, karma, said the forum shark.
Didn't you already leave this game because MA was ripping you off?

Thanks for the neg rep btw.

To bad I suck in giving neg rep. So enjoy the + rep I gave you instead.

This is where this thread derailed. You started blaming everything but yourself and the community turned against you. Be responsible for your mistake. If you hadn't turn sour here, the community wouldn't be responding so overwhelmingly negative towards your subsequent posts.

Yes, and that's where the blood entered the water and the sharks picked up the trail.

Lol, karma, said the forum shark.
Didn't you already leave this game because MA was ripping you off?

Thanks for the neg rep btw.

To bad I suck in giving neg rep. So enjoy the + rep I gave you instead.

and still you didnt do as i asked you to and instead had to comment on it. that makes you a totally awesome guy, dont you think? and so much different from me.

here: ill return the favor so everyone can see your rep comment:
"Here, you troll, let me return the favor. Why don't you just leave the forum with all your negative bullshit."

i just asked you to read his comments but i guess you are too biased in hating me so you shut your eyes and dont see the reality here.

and still you didnt do as i asked you to and instead had to comment on it. that makes you a totally awesome guy, dont you think? and so much different from me.

here: ill return the favor so everyone can see your rep comment:
"Here, you troll, let me return the favor. Why don't you just leave the forum with all your negative bullshit."

Thanks for putting it in the open.
Please answer my question, why the fuck do you even care what happens here, since you shouted out loud that you cashed out since MA was just ripping you off.
Why do you just keep trolling the forum if you don't care about entropia?

Hoping to bring more people down to hurt the game even further?

What's your motive other than to troll?

Btw, you started to neg rep, asking me to read the posts. Well if you browse the thread you see I'm very much engaged in this thread. So it was a useless question to begin with you moron.

Thanks for putting it in the open.
Please answer my question, why the fuck do you even care what happens here, since you shouted out loud that you cashed out since MA was just ripping you off.
Why do you just keep trolling the forum if you don't care about entropia?

Hoping to bring more people down to hurt the game even further?

What's your motive other than to troll?

maybe your little mind is too narrow to see that things arent black or white. think about that for a while and you might find the answer to your question.

maybe your little mind is too narrow to see that things arent black or white. think about that for a while and you might find the answer to your question.

Lol, are you a politcian?
Never mind, I really don't care about you nor your answer.

You left entropia, so you're irrelevant.
You just became a forum troll.
In which you excel!

Respect to your trolling abilities!

*edit. These posts are about to be terminated by the forum mods* :wtg:

Lol, are you a politcian?
Never mind, I really don't care about you nor your answer.

You left entropia, so you're irrelevant.
You just became a forum troll.
In which you excel!

Respect to your trolling abilities!

*edit. These posts are about to be terminated by the forum mods* :wtg:

guess you just made a fool out of yourself. anyway, judging by the +reps from this thread alone and the fact that they are all none of the usual suspects lead me to believe that you may wanne look out to whom you are defending here.

guess you just made a fool out of yourself. anyway, judging by the +reps from this thread alone and the fact that they are all none of the usual suspects lead me to believe that you may wanne look out to whom you are defending here.

:lolup:

Indeed, spoken like a true forum troll.
Gratz with all the + reps!
If that apparently turns you on so much.
Enjoy the one I gave you!

:lolup:

Indeed, spoken like a true forum troll.
Gratz with all the + reps!
If that apparently turns you on so much.
Enjoy the one I gave you!

i dont really care much for it. but you were the one starting to bring the reps into this so i just wanted to let you know that you are on the wrong side. the grass is definitely greener here :)

i dont really care much for it. but you were the one starting to bring the reps into this so i just wanted to let you know that you are on the wrong side. the grass is definitely greener here :)

:laugh:

huh, suffering from memory loss as well? who started the -repping here? Guess that was you.
And that for a post that wasnt even addressed to you.
Unless of course you could identify yourself with a forum shark.
So you felt addressed there. For a reason.
But its good to see that you have at least a bit of self knowledge.

:laugh:

huh, suffering from memory loss as well? who started the -repping here? Guess that was you.
And that for a post that wasnt even addressed to you.
Unless of course you could identify yourself with a forum shark.
So you felt addressed there. For a reason.
But its good to see that you have at least a bit of self knowledge.

i was using the rep system how it was intended to. and i wanted to let you know my thoughts without dragging it out into the open and defame you. but you have done that very well yourself so my plan didnt work out i guess.

Someone close this thread. It is so far OT and no longer relevant.

Status
Back