How to rage in 2 seconds

Rampsy

Dominant
Society
AO
Rampsy
Opening nearly 2000 boxes in a row (at 19.000+ in total over the years, with only 1 good drop so far: Imp Ares @ 550 ped). Then less than 30 seconds after your last opened box, someone else loots the summer ring.

Oh well, part of life :) But the timing was just too darn close to go FUUUUUUUU :D

Nevertheless, gratz to Tygra for the ring.

/*Rage Mode Off*\

Opening nearly 2000 boxes in a row (at 19.000+ in total over the years, with only 1 good drop so far: Imp Ares @ 550 ped). Then less than 30 seconds after your last opened box, someone else loots the summer ring.

Oh well, part of life :) But the timing was just too darn close to go FUUUUUUUU :D

Nevertheless, gratz to Tygra for the ring.

/*Rage Mode Off*\

Yes MA really needs to fix the lag issue :laugh:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :lolup: At first glance I read the heading by mistake and it "read"; "How to r@pe in 2 seconds." I bloody fell of my chair:laugh: I need to go to the optitian.

when you ride the waves you can even loot 4 seasonal rings with a few k boxes. like a friend of mine did. or maybe it were even 5 seasonal rings...

Open them in 100 box batches... then you never subject yourself to that same kind of depressing but illogical feeling of having missed out. It's okay, even if you had opened another 500 more it still wouldn't have been you. We just have a tendency to feel like we got screwed :p

Try opening a few thousand boxes for yourself, then open 200 boxes for someone else and loot a seasonal ring :laugh: :lolup:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :lolup: At first glance I read the heading by mistake and it "read"; "How to r@pe in 2 seconds." I bloody fell of my chair:laugh: I need to go to the optitian.
ride the wave ..

It is amazing how emotionally attached we can become with events in a game. Guilty of that myself, a lot, used to be easily raged at every event I perceived to be unfair. Others HOF'ing in my face, rare loots, shitty runs, no globals or hofs in x time ect ect. Heck, I once rage quit out 240k in skills. and left for 2 years. Totally been there.

Now not so much, it just does not bother me like it used to, I see people HOF and get stuff, I am glad for them. Maybe I've played long enough to realize...they probably are due just like the rest of us. Not sure, but its a better place.

Other than age, I am not sure what changed. But man I sure hope it spreads, game is much more enjoyable if you have a little faith in the system and just play without chasing HOFS, fame, or loots with odds greater than being hit by lightning.

Mindark's decisions are a different story, but the game itself still operates on an input output system, with a benefit of a player economy for markups, and the ability to take output and make it even more.

And I still think its damn cool that we can loot 500 ped or 20k+ rings in the first place on top of the uni they give, the loot that came with those boxes, and the skills they gave, which most people undervalue by quite a bit.

Personally got jack this year so far in 1500 ish boxes, but I am more excited about the ammo to use to keep cycling and skilling, than I am a ring that I will eventually end up sitting on for a month or two while I try to find a fair market buyer..and become another hated channel spam zombie. I hate actively spam selling stuff, and MA only gives me 30 slots to be lazy about it anyhow.

At least this way, you wont be that "lucky son of a b" spamming the trade channels for all to quietly brew resentment over. :)

Sorry to hear about it, but GZ on the mini ring, and I hope things lighten up for ya somehow...ATH, become old like me...something. Totally been there, more than once...That stress/feeling sucks Kong balls.

^ How to rage in 2 seconds ;)

*How to rage in 2 seconds*

Jump from a small cliff and get stuck in floor.

Back