FYI: Land Area # 53 Segna Forest

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Ladies & Gentlemen,

I am in serious negotiations for LA # 53, with its own TP, Centre, auct, Farm Shack, and more. I intend doing a bank-to-bank transfer for the deed.

But i need assurities and from what i understand, the current mob spaws are natural spawns of snabs, fubarbs, etc. Sad for such a beautifull and large area.

But what if Mindark can support me, because I want to spawn Dasps, instead on FOMA only. Heck even exclusivelly, I dont mind. People have been complaining about the MOB generation on FOMA. There must be something that can be done.

I feel i want and can only do such a serious investment, if I am given the power to manage dasps of all maturities, on my own large LA. These are my terms for forking out 25K USD. I will therefore have the responsibillity to serve the community at large, and specifically the Uber hunters who love dasp hunts.

In fact I will host frequent weekly events with prizes.

Feel free to ad your thoughts and if you would stand behind me and this idea.

Better pay 100k$ to MA and make them create a new mob for you . Dasps will remain on foma is unique DNA and in propriety of Foma Kalun, I believe if he is still living the price that he can ask is the same .

How do you think that would work out?

Some one buys a land area which contains a unique mob,

Then MA takes it from him, because some one else says "I am only buying this LA if you give me that unique mob"

I have seen some stupid threads in my years but come on... LOL

Read the signature as I sign off... after reading the first thread of the day.

Better pay 100k$ to MA and make them create a new mob for you . Dasps will remain on foma is unique DNA and in propriety of Foma Kalun, I believe if he is still living the price that he can ask is the same .

Okay. Will buy it if he sells it. :laugh:

Then MA takes it from him, because some one else says "I am only buying this LA if you give me that unique mob"

"Mediocre minds discuss people, great minds discuss ideas." :wise:
"Nothing Ventured, nothing gained."
"He who dares, wins."

If you want Daspletor the best and probably only thing you can do is try to contact the owner of the dome(s) and make him an offer.

If you want Daspletor the best and probably only thing you can do is try to contact the owner of the dome(s) and make him an offer.

And the title of the message to start with offering 100k$

I have been following the thread regarding persons trying to contact the owner etc. Its not like I am ignorant on whats going on you know. if Mindark cant get hold of him, how the heck am i going to?

I may be getting it wrong as to who exactly owns the DNA Parts. is F.O.M.A. a Person or a consortium? :scratch2:

Does He/She read these post and care to come forward. Are the DNA parts on sale for offer? Does the seller want to sell? And may I make a reasonable bid considdering cercumstances? :scratch2:

I want Mindarks support in this matter because it also matters to the platform host. The way things are now with those beautifull majestic Dasps, is very bad economically for Mindark and the active community at large. Its so bad now, it a crying shame actually. I love Dasps and hunt them myself. I want to care for them and nurture them to satisfy the need for them. I want to bring them down planetside where they can roam freely in wide open spaces with blue skies above them. The good conditions will ensure the herd stays large in numbers. I can and want to give them a good home worthy of their rep and stature. Its in fact a win, win, win all around actually.

in light of Daspletors being mistreated, amaciated and starving with dwindling numbers, I will NOT bid the most expensive jackpot price for the DNA parts. But I will be very reasonable. That I can assure all involved.

Last edited:
"Mediocre minds discuss people, great minds discuss ideas." :wise:
"He who dares, wins."

He who dont think uses quotes?? What if they retake purchased assets or property out of their own will or aspect of how to maintain it, that could ofc happen to you aswell and then nobody ever would dare to invest in this game.

FOMA is a name and I have asked him several times to purchase the lands (allthough many years ago) and he politely declined and that wasnt a matter of price more a matter of his will, simce his asset is unique your only way to obtain it is to buy it from him.

//L

He who dont think uses quotes?? What if they retake purchased assets or property out of their own will or aspect of how to maintain it, that could ofc happen to you aswell and then nobody ever would dare to invest in this game.

FOMA is a name and I have asked him several times to purchase the lands (allthough many years ago) and he politely declined and that wasnt a matter of price more a matter of his will, simce his asset is unique your only way to obtain it is to buy it from him.

//L

Noted. Getting hold of him, is the big thing nowdays. Does he log onto PCF? If anyone knows him, please ask him on my behalf, to make a statement here please. its imperritive that i know, for the sole purpose of purchasing said property, hangs in the balance, of me actually being able to obtain the Daspletor DNA from FOMA.

Noted. Getting hold of him, is the big thing nowdays. Does he log onto PCF? If anyone knows him, please ask him on my behalf, to make a statement here please. its imperritive that i know, for the sole purpose of purchasing said property, hangs in the balance, of me actually being able to obtain the Daspletor DNA from FOMA.

You cant acquire DNA from FOMA.
You can send him a message ingame and if he will be interested he will answer.
He does not read forums, nor does he check what is going on. It is his property and his decision.
$25k you mentioned earlier will get you no where.
If you want to tenfold your investment i can send him a message for you and he may or may not come back on it.
I am sure you have contacted MA on this matter, and i am sure they have told you, you can not acquire anyone elses DNA in the ways u describe, nor can you do bank-to-bank transfers.
Forumwarrioring definitely wont help in this matter. Reread your quotes, and you will see why!

Cheers
/Soko

I intend doing a bank-to-bank transfer for the deed.

But what if Mindark can support me, because I want to spawn Dasps, instead on FOMA only. Heck even exclusivelly, I dont mind.

I feel i want and can only do such a serious investment, if I am given the power to manage dasps of all maturities, on my own large LA. These are my terms for forking out 25K USD.

You are not supporting MA, you are doing a bank to bank transfer outside of the game. They do not see any of the 25K USD. Why should they support you and give you access to a rare mob?

Maybe you should ask MA how much it would cost to have your own special mob and pay them for that? That would be supporting them.

nor can you do bank-to-bank transfers.

That is BS.

MA does not support transfers outside of game.
MA can not protect you or your money outside of game.
MA can not prevent you from sending or receiving money outside of game, nor can they dictate the price you buy, sell, gift or receive for items in game.

If you wire $100k to someone. They can just keep your money and give you nothing. It isn't MAs concern.

If you wire $100k to someone and they are honest and give you the item you agreed to, you are both happy and MA doesn't care, it is not their concern.

If you trade someone in game 1mil peds for an item, then you are both safe.

If someone sends you money through paypal and you give them an item and then they cancel their paypal payment you are screwed. It is not MAs responsibility that you were stupid.

When it gets down to it, the key point is that MA DOES NOT CARE what you do with your money. All they care about is their profits, and how much extra work you make for them with your own stupidity.(in that order)

Daspletor is unique to CND/FOMA and should remain that way, doesn't matter if the owner of the DNA have any use, or interest in it.

If MA would do like you say, there would be gone the trust in MA. If they could do like you describe as "your terms" they could do the same to you to the next guy shouting out.

And like others already mentioned, there is no interest and win for MA in p2p transactions.

You are not supporting MA, you are doing a bank to bank transfer outside of the game. They do not see any of the 25K USD. Why should they support you and give you access to a rare mob?

Maybe you should ask MA how much it would cost to have your own special mob and pay them for that? That would be supporting them.

Makes sense to me. I have no problem using Mindark is a the Middle-man for liquid finacial tranfers and ingame transactions, as it gives me ease-of-mind concerning safety and security. I am all for that. I still have a thing for dasps tho. Nags at me hard. lol :laugh:

Getting DNA for a mob like that is usually a planet-wide event that goes on for weeks or months and cost the eventual owner many peds (in some cases in excess of 100kped). You want it for free :laugh:

Getting DNA for a mob like that is usually a planet-wide event that goes on for weeks or months and cost the eventual owner many peds (in some cases in excess of 100kped). You want it for free :laugh:
Nope not realy. I actually said I want to purchase said DNA. And if I am willing to pay a 100K peds for it using my money, what is it to you? I can. I want to. I might. And you may just love hunting them on my Dasp-Farm.

Nope not realy. I actually said I want to purchase said DNA.

So msg the guy who has it and make him an offer he can't refuse.Oh wait.You want the cheaper version right?
A version that damage the game in a way you can't comprehend and just because you've inserted some "I do this for the beloved community" won't save you.
Everyone would buy unique daspletor DNA if they could but thats the beauty of it.You can't have it unless you pay the price the guy ask for it.
Move on.

Nope not realy. I actually said I want to purchase said DNA. And if I am willing to pay a 100K peds for it using my money, what is it to you? I can. I want to. I might. And you may just love hunting them on my Dasp-Farm.

What's it to me? I, and every other player, miss out on a fun event where we could loot a rare dna part; and you get an unfair advantage over every other player.

But I guess I could just contact MA and ask them to make me another terminator rifle, how could that hurt?

Is it possible that after a lot of ppl whine and complain that they want to hunt daspleator MA actually makes a free spawn of the mob? They did it with "Deathifier" unique DNA feffox he did pay for the egg and shit a lot of ped and someone just ignored that and made a free spawn tho, don't you think if it's your unique DNA you can do whatever you want with it? This foma - dasp situation has been mentioned a lot times on forum.Can hunters really persuade or blackmail MA to make a free planet spawn?

Is it possible that after a lot of ppl whine and complain that they want to hunt daspleator MA actually makes a free spawn of the mob? They did it with "Deathifier" unique DNA feffox he did pay for the egg and shit a lot of ped and someone just ignored that and made a free spawn tho, don't you think if it's your unique DNA you can do whatever you want with it? This foma - dasp situation has been mentioned a lot times on forum.Can hunters really persuade or blackmail MA to make a free planet spawn?

You make a compelling point. But I think I am dealing with a sternly entrenched fraternal type of tight individuals who will never allow an outsider to come in unless they have a say in it. Not to mention all that personal vibes of evil intent comming my way for even comming forth and speaking my mind. Tough crowd yes, even tougher conclave of the inner sanctum.

Because of this and made not feeling welcome or acommodated, I can safelly say, I will let this entire matter go. And my cash remains nice and snug in my savings account. Im content with my few ingame assets I already have and can make it work for me in the meantime. My money, and I can do with it, as I please. I do have my mind set on some other RL Ventures, but none of you need to know about that.

All these dark clouds with this forum, game , platform and platform host is way too dodgy for potential investors like myself or anyone else savvy enough. Way too many closets and way too many skeletons.

This thread had served its purpose by testing the waters so to speak. How this community would react to the suggestion or idea. Now I know and thankyou. I now know NOT to purchase LA - Winter Forest. too much red-tape and outsiders involvement. In light of this Mindark should award some of you with awards of great conduct or something. Like hell-hounds snarling and growling at all potential and willing investors. great job! I feel so welcome and wanted. Ye ye ye My feelings aint your responsibillity, I know.

Best to refrain from getting any more bright ideas around here outright and period. :yup: Ive seen, heard and read enough to make up my mind. And I thank you for it. Bye now :) :)

Last edited:
You make a compelling point. But I think I am dealing with a sternly entrenched fraternal type of tight individuals who will never allow an outsider to come in unless they have a say in it. Not to mention all that personal vibes of evil intent comming my way for even comming forth and speaking my mind. Tough crowd yes, even tougher conclave of the inner sanctum.

Because of this and made not feeling welcome or acommodated, I can safelly say, I will let this entire matter go. And my cash remains nice and snug in my savings account. Im content with my few ingame assets I already have and can make it work for me in the meantime. My money, and I can do with it, as I please. I do have my mind set on some other RL Ventures, but none of you need to know about that.

All these dark clouds with this forum, game , platform and platform host is way too dodgy for potential investors like myself or anyone else savvy enough. Way too many closets and way too many skeletons.

This thread had served its purpose by testing the waters so to speak. How this community would react to the suggestion or idea. Now I know and thankyou. I now know NOT to purchase LA - Winter Forest. too much red-tape and outsiders involvement. In light of this Mindark should award some of you with awards of great conduct or something. Like hell-hounds snarling and growling at all potential and willing investors. great job! I feel so welcome and wanted. Ye ye ye My feelings aint your responsibillity, I know.

Best to refrain from getting any more bright ideas around here outright and period. :yup: Ive seen, heard and read enough to make up my mind. And I thank you for it. Bye now :) :)

In a very short time

"Mediocre minds discuss people, great minds discuss ideas."
"He who dares, wins."

becomes

"Great minds discuss ideas, no minds blackmail Mindark with fake money"
"Nothing ventured, no money spent"
"He who dares , have no enough money for dasp LA, loses"

You will be a good politician if you choose to step in that direction.Keep it up.

In a very short time

"Mediocre minds discuss people, great minds discuss ideas."
"He who dares, wins."

becomes

"Great minds discuss ideas, no minds blackmail Mindark with fake money"
"Nothing ventured, no money spent"
"He who dares , have no enough money for dasp LA, loses"

You will be a good politician if you choose to step in that direction.Keep it up.

How adolecent of you. I cant care less about your insecurities or need to attempt making yourself look savant at the cost of another. You know nothing of my finances, but Mindark execs do, as they received copies to this effect when I secured my EU account. You must think yourself something realy special by lame ass adolecent comments. Maybe your friends think youre cool, but I dont count myself one of them buttercup. LOL Mommy mustve told you, all your life, you are special and you believed her. Awww, poor you lol. Get over yourself cupcake. I do NOT have to answer to you no matter how imprtante you may be or think to be. And I do NOT need your aproval. Mkaaay?

In a way I am relieved that you are such a terrible and funny judge of charachter and person. I am okay with your faulty perception of me. I can live with that. Your opinion counts this much to me

------> . <------

"Opinions are like butcracks. They stink and everyone has one."

Last edited:

How adolecent of you. I cant care less about your insecurities or need to attempt making yourself look savant at the cost of another. You know nothing of my finances, but Mindark execs do, as they received copies to this effect when I secured my EU account. You must think yourself something realy special by lame ass adolecent comments. Maybe your friends think youre cool, but I dont count myself one of them buttercup. LOL Mommy mustve told you, all your life, you are special and you believed her. Awww, poor you lol. Get over yourself cupcake. I do NOT have to answer to you no matter how imprtante you may be or think to be. Mkaaay?

In a way I am relieved that you are such a terrible and funny judge of charachter and person. I am okay with your faulty perception of me. I can live with that. Your opinion counts this much to me

------> . <------

"Opinions are like butcracks. They stink and everyone has one."

I hope people will understand the basics from this short story : If you don't have enough money to private contact FOMA and buy his LA you won't be able to spawn Daspletors in your garden and Mindark won't help you in this no matter how much money you pretend you have.
There is no reason to explore another real of discussion with this.The point is simple.Your money can't buy another deed of daspletors no matter how you put it.
Most of the people here will buy dasp LA tomorrow according to your rules.
You discovered Mindark is legit only after you hit ATH that is what I call adolescent.
Now if you have ideas to invest into this game I invite you to put your money where your mouth is and show us how you did it.I will gladly prospect your activities.
I will fight every time against stupid ideas.I know there is a lot to lose with this one but I don't plan to run for President.

I see some alluding from people here but nobody has pointed this out to the OP explicitly yet I guess?

You're still talking about DNA. There is no DNA, no one has it, and no one can sell it. The only way you can manage daspletor (since it's a contractually unique mob to the asteroid) is to buy the dome they are in.

Even if he sold you the dome, you couldn't move the mob to the planet.

I hope you are slowly understanding that the mob in question can only stay on FOMA? Also 100k USD not PEDs here.

GL and I hope you figure something out. If you do have this much money around and you will not be starting an investment thread then I would go with having MA create a new mob just for you.

What do you think happened to deathifier and feffox?

I see some alluding from people here but nobody has pointed this out to the OP explicitly yet I guess?

You're still talking about DNA. There is no DNA, no one has it, and no one can sell it. The only way you can manage daspletor (since it's a contractually unique mob to the asteroid) is to buy the dome they are in.

Even if he sold you the dome, you couldn't move the mob to the planet.

Okay, that is good to know and thanks for the helpfull info. Not everyone here is borderline insane it seems.

Back