FYI: Land Area # 53 Segna Forest

I hope people will understand the basics from this short story : If you don't have enough money to private contact FOMA and buy his LA you won't be able to spawn Daspletors in your garden and Mindark won't help you in this no matter how much money you pretend you have.
There is no reason to explore another real of discussion with this.The point is simple.Your money can't buy another deed of daspletors no matter how you put it.
Most of the people here will buy dasp LA tomorrow according to your rules.
You discovered Mindark is legit only after you hit ATH that is what I call adolescent.
Now if you have ideas to invest into this game I invite you to put your money where your mouth is and show us how you did it.I will gladly prospect your activities.
I will fight every time against stupid ideas.I know there is a lot to lose with this one but I don't plan to run for President.

Remember what I wrote? This..... ------> . <------ :tongue2:

Okay, that is good to know and thanks for the helpfull info. Not everyone here is borderline insane it seems.

I assumed that someone investing this kind of money would have know this, otherwise I would have told you earlier :)

You could buy all osseocollum landareas. It's not dasp, but its not nothing either.

or Dome 5, only 11 domes away...

I intend doing a bank-to-bank transfer for the deed.

Terrible idea. You may transfer the money and never get the deed.

Unique mobs should stay unique but it is a shame that DNA is broken when removed from the terminal. If it wasn't then you could offer to by the DNA and transfer it to whatever land you like.

Terrible idea. You may transfer the money and never get the deed.

Unique mobs should stay unique but it is a shame that DNA is broken when removed from the terminal. If it wasn't then you could offer to by the DNA and transfer it to whatever land you like.

Yeah I already got it. Will be doing transfer into game and purchase deed ingame. i know. My bad. Thanks.

Already have Ecsosaur DNA x 2. Im eyeing the Neconu DNA on auct.:laugh:

Exo is a very comon DNA, if you want some more, I have in storage. At least there is no Exo LA atm, but don´t know if this would be profitable for you.

Neconu is installed on LA, don´t know if it is maintained atm, haven´t done Neconu lately, since all existing LAs haven´t been maintained for a while.

Check Tetiana´s by the Sea LA, to learn more !

Exo is a very comon DNA, if you want some more, I have in storage. At least there is no Exo LA atm, but don´t know if this would be profitable for you.

Neconu is installed on LA, don´t know if it is maintained atm, haven´t done Neconu lately, since all existing LAs haven´t been maintained for a while.

Check Tetiana´s by the Sea LA, to learn more !

Okay that info is helpfull. Im gonna spawn Neconu for sure. Thanks. :yay:

Good way to learn the ropes of this.

There is a very good dense spawn of neconu in a 0% tax LA run by Mindark just fyi young-old

Reactions: das
Thats fine. I already have neconu DNA x 2 and Exosaur DNA x 2 :laugh:

Don´t mix it :)

If you go higher maturity with Neconu, every Exo stalker in the way will be anoying overkill.

About Exo LA:
Have hunted events on 6x Exo Stalker LAs in the past (when there was a Exo LA). With only 20 hunters in event, the complete spawn was wiped out in a few minutes and the rest of the event was seek and destroy for respawns.
So if you plan an Exo Stalker LA, I can´t recomend using the ingame event system :)
FYI

Thats what I meant about, don´t know if it will be profitable for you.
It can turn out well, if you do other forms events for Exo LA.

Over the last few years, two land areas that had Neconu DNA have simply deleted it. Ironically, #53 is one of those two.

That should tell something about how well it worked for them.

(AFAIK in both cases DNA was deleted after LA was sold but still.)

Last edited:
Over the last few years, two land areas that had Neconu DNA have simply deleted it. Ironically, #53 is one of those two.

That should tell something about how well it worked for them.

(AFAIK in both cases DNA was deleted after LA was sold but still.)

yes the other was my landarea (Ola43). I didnt sell the landarea because it didnt go very well, I sold it because I wanted a nice car. And I loved neconu. The landarea was really a mining area and the new owner didnt like bitey creatures while mining.

mob dna are sadly very rare nowadays...ppl only selling the older stuff from the past...

i Saw neconu and argo dna for like <1k ped.......merp and exa are only a few ped +

no other dna in public avail...except some players do have them....

(this is for caly meant..dunno how its on ark as example)

Good way to learn the ropes of this.

Really, with investing so much money? Maybe talk with some landowner to learn the basics first, and investigate. Seems like you don't really know what you are getting into.

Really, with investing so much money? Maybe talk with some landowner to learn the basics first, and investigate. Seems like you don't really know what you are getting into.

Chillax man, I got friends ingame. Not quite that ignorant lol. My research is a ongoing thing. :wise:

I can hearby confirm, that I made a very large deposit, via my bank account to Mindark Bank account.

The comming days I will become the proud propriator of Winter Park TP and surrounding buildings @ LA # 53.

The deal has been concluded between the current owner and me and the price that we agreed upon. Due to privacy reasons, I will not mention the price paid for property, needless to say, it is substantial. for me a long term investment of liquid assets into Virtual Private Property.

I shouldnt have to tell anyone, I already own a lot of assets ingame , whereby this, will merelly become part of my portfolio. :yay:

I can hearby confirm, that I made a very large deposit, via my bank account to Mindark Bank account.

The comming days I will become the proud propriator of Winter Park TP and surrounding buildings @ LA # 53.

The deal has been concluded between the current owner and me and the price that we agreed upon. Due to privacy reasons, I will not mention the price paid for property, needless to say, it is substantial. for me a long term investment of liquid assets into Virtual Private Property.

I shouldnt have to tell anyone, I already own a lot of assets ingame , whereby this, will merelly become part of my portfolio. :yay:

Congratulations :)

Sadly I have been deceived and hoodwinked. :mad:

The negotiator/middleman, is a certain "{redacted}", delliberatelly neglected to leave out a certain detail. he comes to me now with a mention that the Shack is NOT included in the deal. Now I am familliar with this keniving negotiating tactic and it is utilized by the dishonest. I have immedieatelly canceled the deal and want NOTHING to do with this man. He is on ignore fortwirth ingame, and I am trying to remove him from my FL. I will show NO intrest in this land area unless the Owner deed holder Himself contacts me for talks in private. I want nothing to do with middle men. It is too dodgy and scetchy this way. he wants to string me along for more peds and it aint gonna F*CKING happen!

I Respect Men with integrity and spine, and who stand by their final word and agreements. Your yes is your yes and your no is you no. I dont want inbetween tyvm. I have other options open and have been aproached by Deed Holders themselves. The Deed owner of LA Winter Park is a Moron to lose out on a sweet cash deal by utilizing a dodgy and scetchy smooth charachter F-offf!!!! LAME!!!

NO MIDDLEMEN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you have made the right decision here .
If you want a LA then best to deal with the owner directly not an obvious alt.

GL :)

Debrief.

Was messaged by deed holder of fertilization station. And the deed is, or was. held by another person, who incidently may have TTed it long ago and never bothered to fix it. This was told me. WTF:confused:

You just dont go to market without all your ducks in a row. It sloppy and bad bussiness. These LAs do have diff deeds for the diff buildings. I know this already via friends.

Hes the seller. told him to go find his neighbour and sort this shit out fast and come back to me. Incidently the Shack deed-holder is Swedish and should easilly and directly deal with MA in Gothenborg to fix this fast. Wow! How insane is this. Who the F is Skalman ? LOL

Needless to say, I have already sent a message to another LA seller and frankly as a Buyer, I have to concede with, first-come-first-serve. You snooze you lose.

And I stick with this: In big Bussiness deals, dont use middle men and sloppy admin. :lolup:

it's pretty optimistic but I like the idea :D EU needs people like you, with ideas and events to create action, this game lacks it

you shouldnt care about messi, he thinks he knows the most because he paid MA the most out of everyone :laugh:

My impression of this guy (OP) is that he is very forward and optimistic. I think I like his ideas based on the posts he did. He do rush things due to the auction BO i seen and the event he did on the LA with a short time to notice it. I bet not many saw the event to be able to participate.

However, MA should do something about new DNAs. Mixing DNAs to make something unique just like Arkadia ones with the Mutated version. We have people here who believes in this game and wants to invest, invest big and yet MA not helping nor saying anything. The heck is the communication guy?

Shame on the Dasp owner for not helping the community who wants to hunt on his LA.

Go on trox owner, im on your side :)

Back