Captain Jack's HoF Off!

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN WON. DO NOT BUY FURTHER TICKETS!

Inspired by some friendly competition in the society, in consideration of significantly high markup on Spleen oil, in celebration of the recent HoFs and in anticipation of the next (we're sooooo due to pop), I have decided to open this friendly competition to the public.

The Jackpot: 500 PED + all registration fees.
Current registrations: 310 PED
BONUS: 310 PED
Total: 1120

Registration Fee:
10 PED

How to win: Hit a 500+ PED HoF on Formicacida on OLA 21, or 300+ PED on Atrax/Argonaut on OLA 28.

How to register: Open the event register ingame, and get your ticket for "Captain Jack's Official HoF Off!". The event in the register is only for convenience of passing out tickets, the actual HoF Off takes place starting at 1800 ingame time on July 12th and will continue until the prize is awarded. The ingame event itself is irrelevant.

Here's more eye candy

P.S.

All globals during this event still count towards the "Captain Jack's Toughen Up Summer Skills Fest". Double whammy!

Rules:

1. This is a hunting event only. All globals must be on formicacida on OLA 21, Atrax or Argonaut on OLA 28. The Nexcinus spawn does not count. Mining does not count.
2. You MUST purchase a ticket BEFORE scoring your HoF. Any HoFs scored before you purchase your ticket DO NOT COUNT.

Last edited:
Total registrations: 280 PED

Registered members:

Andrew agalvayne Galavayne
Bart AceMan Simpson
Chairman whatshouldjesusdo Edgewise
Chubby Toma Foxes
Conquistador Conq45 45
Dr Ing George
Dying myMORTALWOUND Thoughts
Dyland DoubleDown Dash
Dylan Weeman Gerrard
Ebba Vera Nice
EggRoll One Dolla
Emy Maze Zola
Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
inthis Strash life
ippo minerguyfin finitto
Joe Broseph Arcaro
John Erastothenes Bluetail
John William Slayer
Kayla Mystique Sinclair
Lamia Majora Pechunter
Madmartigan Maxell Maximus
Neo The Famous Trader Sharp
Pablo ContainerConrad Fransisco
Pinthas Schmenke Dorian
Sev Seventia Lothander
Sweet Wild-Orchid Nectar
Temptress Hakalugi Ripper
Theresa Tess Wallace
Vi V3r0nyka BitFury
WezteN Lakritsrem Godispase
xXx Born xXx
Zeipher Treithop Prodiq

Last edited:
Activity has been high enough for me to justify boosting the prize pot.
From now on (and retroactively from the beginning), all registrations will be matched as a bonus added to the pot. The pot is now over 1K PED :yay:

We've had some more registrations and activity on the land area, and quite to my surprise they still haven't popped yet.
The pot is up to 1120 PED. If we don't get a winner in the next 3 days I'll add 500 more PED to the pot.

Back