Milestone: 1000 Daily Tokens!

LMTR14

Alpha
Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
1/6 of what I need, took around 8 months. Unfortunately before that point in time (last Halloween) I never bothered to even rotate for bonus dailies - only when I realised the speed suit existed my hunt for tokens began.

Sold over 1k that I got in the past, decided its to long to grind the coat Ill buy it from someone else :)

Sold over 1k that I got in the past, decided its to long to grind the coat Ill buy it from someone else :)

can you sell daily tokens now?

I'm guessing you mean you sold your daily tokens through Regenerative Gel...?

The coats are not tradeable.

can you sell daily tokens now?

They are not tradeable, but one item that can be acquired with them, Regenerative Gel, although not tradeable can be sold in a sense by aiding other players in crafting the tradeable upgraded EMT 2350, 2600

Example

Also, grats to OP, I'm nearly at 4k and I've still got a while to go but I can't wait to be done with my grind for the coat.

Sold to token trader in exchange for great guns

I'm guessing you mean you sold your daily tokens through Regenerative Gel...?

The coats are not tradeable.

They are not tradeable, but one item that can be acquired with them, Regenerative Gel, although not tradeable can be sold in a sense by aiding other players in crafting the tradeable upgraded EMT 2350, 2600

Example

Also, grats to OP, I'm nearly at 4k and I've still got a while to go but I can't wait to be done with my grind for the coat.

tx

but a shame, I still had quietly hoped nobody else would be dedicated (or crazy) enough to go for the 6k ;)

Back