Blatant Whining to get a hof.

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Dear Mindark,

I am now halfway through the Longtooth bronze 15k killpoints done.
I did mostly stalkers and prowlers. 15.000 points / 14 (points of a prowler) = 1071 mobs killed

a stalker has a killcost of 16,47 ped ( in my case, running around with my knife at 63,5% eff, 2.92 eco)

What did I do to deserve this?

Didnt I treat you right the last 14 years with all my deposits, while my biggest loot is still 2500 ped? Didn't I skill up to 320k points for you?

Why on earth is it that I killed level 37-40 mobs to get treated this way?

What way you ask???

WHERE THE F IS MY HOF????

53 - 60 ped globals from stalkers???? I guess if I killed 1071 argonaut or Kerbies I may have had a hof.

I will now not login for 15 days !!! (because I am going on holidays to the south of Spain.... sssht)

There Better be A BIG hof waiting for me when I return!

Spawn out!

That's the migration I know right there....

5ped, I'll give you a golden shower HOF style :upside down face:

On a side note, I hope you get your equalizer.

adding for how long you play and how much you deposit in the same equation with hunting LT stalker (big mob) with basic item doing only 1k kills shows actually you have absolutely no clue what game you are playing.
I just hope you were trolling or something and people registered 2017/2018 will actually understand your intention.

I support this post ��

No easier way to a hof then whining on the forum lol

Gl out there ��

adding for how long you play and how much you deposit in the same equation with hunting LT stalker (big mob) with basic item doing only 1k kills shows actually you have absolutely no clue what game you are playing.
I just hope you were trolling or something and people registered 2017/2018 will actually understand your intention.

Also this right here. 1k mobs is nothing.

I do believe he was making a joke.

Wait aren't you supposed to submit your HoF request BEFORE your vacation trip?

You have actually absolutely no sense of humor at all.

You have actually absolutely no sense of humor at all.

The sad joke is that people actually believe what you're saying, you just have to look around.
My job here is done if that was a joke.I will do my best to smile next time.
Enjoy your vacation.

The sad joke is that people actually believe what you're saying, you just have to look around.
Enjoy your vacation.

Thank you!

While not as long as far along as you, I am at 13k of the Stage V and my biggest is 400-something. Mostly 50-90 PED globals here and there. And I, too, have mostly hunted at the Alph-Stalker spawn. So yeah, it does seem pretty bad. :scratch2:

Go to youngs and HoF will come :yay:

I did silver mission (36,000 points) and biggest global was 329. Keep shooting :D

Enjoy your vacation.

be carefull you dont rip one of your face muscles when you try to smile. They might be a bit stiff.

May I hijack your tread?
LT Silver done (on stalkers mostly) from 0 till 36k points bigest global 300+peds :eyecrazy:
Where is my hof??

P.S.
Im probably going crazy,but what are those 49,xxped loots? On LT i was getting 2-3 of them in hour,went to Levi, same shit only a bit less, did 24k point mission, on Eomons currently, and guess what, 49,xx ped loots pops up :eyecrazy:
Different mobs,different armor,same gun, if loot is based on costs to kill,then what kinda multi im getting on all those different loot events? And when that 49,xx peder comes it is just shrapnel in one batch, not bonuss loot when we get 2 shraps,not sum of shrap and oils and hides, just shrap 49,xx peds. very often 49,8xpeds.
I started to ask around and at least 2 more players has noticed this anomaly.

:laugh:

That's black humor for you. It's like "rough love", a contradiction in terms.
Brits invented this stuff. No wonder normal people don't get it.

Wtf is he trying to say!? That's not funny!!!

Yeah, there you go...

Better keep away from that stuff, people will hate you.
Which is too late in your case, obviously.

Tips for getting a big hof/rare item:

1. Whine on forum.
2. Whine on forum more.
2. Deposit a lot.
3. Join a new society.
4. Make an active YouTube or Twitch channel.
5. Stop playing for a while. The longer you don't play, the better the gift when you come back (so fucked up).

5. Stop playing for a while. The longer you don't play, the better the gift when you come back (so fucked up).

This one seems true......

:(

May I hijack your tread?
LT Silver done (on stalkers mostly) from 0 till 36k points bigest global 300+peds :eyecrazy:
Where is my hof??

P.S.
Im probably going crazy,but what are those 49,xxped loots? On LT i was getting 2-3 of them in hour,went to Levi, same shit only a bit less, did 24k point mission, on Eomons currently, and guess what, 49,xx ped loots pops up :eyecrazy:
Different mobs,different armor,same gun, if loot is based on costs to kill,then what kinda multi im getting on all those different loot events? And when that 49,xx peder comes it is just shrapnel in one batch, not bonuss loot when we get 2 shraps,not sum of shrap and oils and hides, just shrap 49,xx peds. very often 49,8xpeds.
I started to ask around and at least 2 more players has noticed this anomaly.

i wouldn't call this an anomaly, I get these a lot myself. stings most when your on an la that counts globals knowing the % tax is what caused you not to global :)

I think as your watching loot you tend to remember the 49.XX more then the others. its like when your willing to buy stuff at $99.99 but @ $100.00 your unsure if its worth the money.

1. Whine on forum.
2. Whine on forum more.
2. Deposit a lot.
3. Join a new society.

:wise: This Exactly.

Funny to see all the Twitch and Youtube players HOF big... Free advertisement for MA.

MA thinks people are dumb, and sometime I'm afraid they are right, since the more some people loose the more they deposit.
So you take money from someone, then he gives you some more, you take it again, he gives you more again...
Why would you stop ? :wtg:

I hate to call the game I loved this word.. But I think it's more and more close to be a (scam) .

Maybe I'm wrong, because as MA stated, people "enjoyed" a 97% return in hunt...
First, me and most of people I know are far below this.
And secondly, I don't know any other "money game" where people ENJOY to loose money... :scratch2:

MA, if this game became a TRADE GAME only, Please tell it clearly.
Tell that since 2.0, there is not a single chance to win by simply play the game.
Tell that the game is still a RCE, but only for fun...

I like how the thread has attracted the people that OP is making fun of. :laugh:

Not sure why youd call game a scam, it doesnt promise you anything, and it does pretty much everything it claims to(unlike its owners but thats a seperate issue, but if anything id say its less scammy now than it used to be)

If you do any serious tests/sample (not approx guessing, but serious number crunch) you'll almost always get around expected results with some variance thrown in ofc and the stupider you play the higher the variance and further away from averages you may end up.

Roulette is a -ev game that takes your money and people go back over and over, only difference here is you can beat the houses cut with markup and actually gain edges over other players like poker, people dont enjoy losing money but chasing the dream of making money/getting to the point where they make money and occasionaly hoffing/looting nice item is enough for most without the dream ever being realised.

I like how the thread has attracted the people that OP is making fun of. :laugh

I think you're wrong on this point.
Spawn says that his thread is in the second degree now, but he really has something to be upset about.
14 years of active playing hunting big mobs, and 2500ped biggest loot... :(
I would have stop playing after only 2/3 years myself.

Not sure why youd call game a scam, it doesnt promise you anything, and it does pretty much everything it claims to(unlike its owners but thats a seperate issue, but if anything id say its less scammy now than it used to be)

If you do any serious tests/sample (not approx guessing, but serious number crunch) you'll almost always get around expected results with some variance thrown in ofc and the stupider you play the higher the variance and further away from averages you may end up.

Roulette is a -ev game that takes your money and people go back over and over, only difference here is you can beat the houses cut with markup and actually gain edges over other players like poker, people dont enjoy losing money but chasing the dream of making money/getting to the point where they make money and occasionaly hoffing/looting nice item is enough for most without the dream ever being realised.

I started playing this game 12 years ago... But thanks for advices.

All what i've said is that the game is not the same as before.
Just an example that is significant;
The advertissment for Project Entropia was something like "Join and build your fortune".
And for sure it was very hard to success, but still possible by playing very smart. (and it was still the same until 2.0)

MA/SEE changed it, and why not, but I think it would be kind to tell it to players then.
They should just make a little add video telling "come and build OUR fortune" now. :rolleyes:

Also, I was reacting more to the post I quoted (which one is totally right) than the OP himself.

Tell that since 2.0, there is not a single chance to win by simply play the game.

When you collect enough money and you want to find the truth with your own eyes msg me I will gladly win the bet against you and everyone with similar opinions about the game.

When you collect enough money and you want to find the truth with your own eyes msg me I will gladly win the bet against you and everyone with similar opinions about the game.

Sure, when I'll be able to deposit almost half a million dollar like you did, I'll call you... :)

Read again the quote in my first post.

1. Whine on forum.
2. Whine on forum more.
2. Deposit a lot.
3. Join a new society.

You are on point 2 for sure and that is the most important one, 4 also, and maybe 3 ..?

You should stop giving advice to everyone here, telling that they don't know how to manage a bankroll, or that they stick on puny (these 2 points are totally contradictory), most people simply don't have the money you got.

You are an exception, deal whith it.

Sure, when I'll be able to deposit almost half a million dollar like you did, I'll call you... :)

Read again the quote in my first post.

You are on point 2 for sure and that is the most important one, 4 also, and maybe 3 ..?

You should stop giving advice to everyone here, telling that they don't know how to manage a bankroll, or that they stick on puny (these 2 points are totally contradictory), most people simply don't have the money you got.

You are an exception, deal whith it.

In this case edit your post and say that.Don't post stupid shit that's misleading for 2017/2018 registered users.

and u are very old user messi shut up and don''t pretend that u know everything ...

I know how are you get money for game and is not legal way at all gypsy skimmer

Its irrelevant if you are new or old its not the point of the conversation.
I am far from pretending to know everything but I know tons more than most of the players in the hunting profession.I don't care about something else right now.
If i do illegal stuff please post all you have here so everyone reading and all their friends can report me.

1. Whine on forum.
2. Whine on forum more.
2. Deposit a lot.
3. Join a new society.

FYI..

1. I will take another break couse I had a 15.3k hof & lost 4k ped in the next 7 days :yay:
2. I will complain about that here.
3. I can't join another soc couse I'm a Jew & nobody likes me...
4. I can't stream couse I'm too poor & my laptop can't handle it.
5. I will take a break again as I got bitten by a dog & got stiches in the palm of my left hand...

Cya in a day or 10 on the hoflist :laugh:

Edit : missed the deposit section, do withdrawls count?

Back