Songkra Valley Event - 25K Top Prize

chongpha

Guardian
Chong All-The-Way Pha
This thread is now closed and a new thread created to incorporate hunting and mining.

7 Ways to win with a grand prize of 25,000 Peds.
*Bonus prize exchange for the first 3 to get a global/HOF over 500 Ped with two 7’s.

Land of the HOFs
1) Post a picture of your Songkra Valley HOF on ArkadiaForum HOF and win 27 Peds.

Songkra Star
2) Win 7 Peds for every Songkra Valley global/HOF.

Achievement Award
3) Win 777 Peds every time you complete an IFN Killpoint Challenge - Mutated Beladoth Stage 6 or an IFN Killpoint Challenge - Mutated Otorugi Stage 6.

Lucky 7’s
Get a Songkra Valley global/HOF with 7’s in any order and win the following prizes. Can only claim 1 of the following prize per global/HOF.

4) Get a global/HOF with one 7 = win 7 Peds.
5) Get a global/HOF with two 7’s = win 154 Peds (77 + 77).
6) Get a global/HOF over 500 Ped with two 7’s = win 2331 Peds (777 + 777 + 777).
7) Get a global/HOF with three 7’s = win the grand prize of 25,000 Peds. (1 grand prize winner. Once claimed, the grand prize will no longer be available.)

*Bonus prize exchange – First 3 players to get a global/HOF over 500 Ped with two 7’s will have the option to choose between receiving 1 of 3 Mayhem UL(M) armor pieces instead of the 2331 Ped prize. Once an armor piece has been claimed, it will no longer be available to choose from.

- Mayhem Helmet UL(M)
- Mayhem Arm Guards UL(M)
- Mayhem Thigh Guards UL(M)

You may win in multiple categories. For example: you get a 737 Ped HOF. Total win = 188 Peds for Land of the HOFs (27 Peds) + Songkra Star (7 Peds) + Lucky 7’s two 7’s (154 Peds).

No sign ups required. No registrations required. All globals/HOFs will be tracked via EntropiaLife. If it’s not recorded on EntropiaLife then it won’t count so please download the client at EntropiaLife and have it running when hunting to make sure your globals/HOFs gets recorded.

This is a Songkra Valley hunting event only. Team hunts are encourage. Team names must start with the word “TEAM” followed by the full avatar name of the leader - see example below. Failure to properly name a team will forfeit any prizes won. Only the avatar in the team name will be able to collect prizes so choose your team wisely.

Proper Team Name: TEAM Chong All-The-Way Pha
Invalid Team Name: TEAM Chong, TEAM All-The-Way, TEAM Pha

Land Area located on Planet Arkadia. Teleporter location: 32488, 26149.
Good luck and have fun!

Do you dare to take a jog through Songkra Valley?[/FONT]

Event Winners Tracker

Last edited:
Nice!

This looks like a great event on a great mob. Has some great rewards and that repeatable mission makes it even better.

You will see me trying to compete in this event for sure!

Awesome event on an awesome mob! I love that the repeatable mission gives Athletics :lift:

Gz on purchase.
Any thoughts on doing something for grinders during the week?
No one will ever hit the 25k prize.
What maturity do you plan on having?

Gz on purchase.
Any thoughts on doing something for grinders during the week?
No one will ever hit the 25k prize.
What maturity do you plan on having?

Hello mate,

There is nothing plan at the moment for grinders during the week as Land of the HOFs, Achievement Award, and Lucky 7's all suit grinding in general. I'm open to any ideas, suggestions, and comments to implement in the future if it will help promote Songkra Valley.

I'm sure you will prove me and yourself wrong by hitting the jackpot. :yup:

Maturity currently set to mid-level Mutated Beladoth and Mutated Otorugi to help increase multiplier. Depending on demand and feedback it can be set to lower or higher in the future also.

Big grats to Crystal MJ Diamond for being the first to hit two 7's! :yay:

Crystal MJ Diamond Mutated Beladoth Dominant 77 PED Wed, 18 Jul 2018 14:36:22

Can you update Entropiawiki's loot tables on this mob? I don't see anything at all.

Can you update Entropiawiki's loot tables on this mob? I don't see anything at all.

Yes. Will be updating loot table as I personally verify loot drop. But at the moment you can find latest loot distribution here.

After some good feedback from hunters on Arkadia, I will be setting the maturity to the low level setting which should spawn mostly Mutated Beladoth young and mature with some old. Mutated Otorugi will also spawn at similar levels, between L22 - L31.

Hunters also wanted the Weekend Warrior prize to be in effect all week long, so I am changing Weekend Warrior to Songkra Star effective immediately. Good luck to all and may many HOFs come your way.

More feedback, more changes. Now with an even better chance to win big with the following changes taking effect immediately.

6) Get a global/HOF over 500 Ped with two 7’s = win 2331 Peds (777 + 777 + 777).
7) Get a global/HOF over 500 Ped with three 7’s = win the grand prize of 25,000 Peds. (1 grand prize winner. Once claimed, the grand prize will no longer be available.)

Good luck, have fun, HOF big!

"I hope we will see higher maturity again! :)"

MrBabul,

Being one of my best customer so far, I have bumped up the maturity to spawn low-mid level mobs as you have requested. I will continue to try and find a balanced maturity setting for all to be able to hunt Mutated Beladoths and Mutated Otorugis. Please keep those request coming in so I can provide a fun and rewarding event for all the loyal Arkadia hunters out there.

7) Get a global/HOF over 500 Ped with three 7’s = ..
any variant of "three 7’s" would be over 500 ped

my average mu on you land area ~3%
mu from:
esi
blue paint
Focus Lense Component
Adaptive Fire Rate Component
Wools

just a note that if you want to maximize your loot mu you need to hunt creatures over L30 to loot output amplifiers in arkadia.

alltough i'm not hunting at arkadia atm. for that reason i would prefer that the avarage creature kind set to mutated Beladoth old (L31) and mutated otorugi provider (L31)

MA running events all year around now o Calypso, pretty much p*ssing on the planet partners.

hey,just to be sure before i start some heavy grinding,we get 7 ped per global + 777 for each finished last stage killpoint mission ?

to be honest,i already am advanced in some missions...bela i have 45k ish points and oto i have 7k ish points,how will that be handl;ed thne when i finish mision ?

ohh,btw i would like highest maturities always,but i can understand you will wnat to cater to all hunters,so maybe some midllerod maturity like dom-oa ?

any variant of "three 7’s" would be over 500 ped

my average mu on you land area ~3%
mu from:
esi
blue paint
Focus Lense Component
Adaptive Fire Rate Component
Wools

Excellent point! I will reword the Lucky 7's category to reflect this.

just a note that if you want to maximize your loot mu you need to hunt creatures over L30 to loot output amplifiers in arkadia.

alltough i'm not hunting at arkadia atm. for that reason i would prefer that the avarage creature kind set to mutated Beladoth old (L31) and mutated otorugi provider (L31)

I've been wondering why I haven't been able to loot Output Amplifiers from Mutated Beladoths lately. Just curious, where did you get this source from? Is it from experience, quoted from MA, or just general knowledge from the community?

I guess you got my arms twisted. If you won't hunt unless mobs are set to L31, then I will be setting maturity to atleast L31. I hope this will inspire those that wanted lower maturities to skill up just a little higher to be able to take down these higher level mobs that drop better loots.

hey,just to be sure before i start some heavy grinding,we get 7 ped per global + 777 for each finished last stage killpoint mission ?

to be honest,i already am advanced in some missions...bela i have 45k ish points and oto i have 7k ish points,how will that be handl;ed thne when i finish mision ?

ohh,btw i would like highest maturities always,but i can understand you will wnat to cater to all hunters,so maybe some midllerod maturity like dom-oa ?

That is correct fluske, you get 7 peds per global and it can be combine with the other categories.
"You may win in multiple categories. For example: you get a 737 Ped HOF. Total win = 188 Peds for Land of the HOFs (27 Peds) + Songkra Star (7 Peds) + Lucky 7’s two 7’s (154 Peds)."

It doesn't matter if you start from 0 points or 59999 points. Every completion of stage 6 will get you 777 peds.
"Achievement Award
3) Win 777 Peds every time you complete an IFN Killpoint Challenge - Mutated Beladoth Stage 6 or an IFN Killpoint Challenge - Mutated Otorugi Stage 6."

Just in case if you are wondering how I will track this, every hunter that completes a stage 6 event will receive either a Mutated Beladoth figurine or Mutated Otorugi figurine listed as rare loot on EntropiaLife with a timestamp. I will use this to track the completion of stage 6 so it is very important to have the EntropiaLife client up and running when hunting to make sure it gets recorded.

Last edited:
ok thx for the reply chongpa ;)

btw, just did 2 hours on your la but 0 outputs,there were couple level 30+ in there so i dont think level 30 is the threshold

I've been wondering why I haven't been able to loot Output Amplifiers from Mutated Beladoths lately. Just curious, where did you get this source from? Is it from experience, quoted from MA, or just general knowledge from the community?

output amplifier drops from experience.
for example never looted them from small kadra LA but medium kadra drop them, and I think I have looted them also from madana stalker but never from smaller one.

drop rate on them today wasn't that good, I did 1.5h araneatrox hunt and looted only 20ish of those. I think every eomon hunter is hogging them.

btw, just did 2 hours on your la but 0 outputs,there were couple level 30+ in there so i dont think level 30 is the threshold

I've been going with lvl40+ for the longest time. On Ark anyway.

However I did notice about 1 year ago or so that Mut Bela Guardian (lvl38) were dropping output amps occasionally. Felt more like the exception to the rule at the time. Maybe it's changed again?

Caly doesn't seem to allocate it like that though. Think i looted from <40 mobs on caly (primordeal longus?!)

I've been going with lvl40+ for the longest time. On Ark anyway.

However I did notice about 1 year ago or so that Mut Bela Guardian (lvl38) were dropping output amps occasionally. Felt more like the exception to the rule at the time. Maybe it's changed again?

Caly doesn't seem to allocate it like that though. Think i looted from <40 mobs on caly (primordeal longus?!)

Did some hunting in search of Output Amp drops from Mutated Beladoth. Can confirm it does drop from Mutated Beladoth Guardian (L38) and Dominant (L42) occasionally as you pointed out. So far those are the only two maturity to have drop. I don't really want to turn up the maturity any higher than that though, as they start getting much harder for most hunters to kill.

Has Always been my favorite spot to hunt in the game....Fluske and I have spent many hours there and mid level maturities are usually the best for all hunters. I do miss the Ubo there tho :)

Has Always been my favorite spot to hunt in the game....Fluske and I have spent many hours there and mid level maturities are usually the best for all hunters. I do miss the Ubo there tho :)

You and Fluske are always welcome to come back to Songkra Valley. It should be routine for you guys to knock out that repeatable stage 6 mission and collect the 777 PED prize. Also worth noting, you get 7 PEDs for each global/HOF and a chance to win 25,000 PEDs! :money::money::money:

Outputs were always in the dominants and above and in hit and miss large stacks.. similarly like it was on rocktropia. If you got a stack.. some times 3, sometimes 10.. even more on rare occasions.

Outputs were always in the dominants and above and in hit and miss large stacks.. similarly like it was on rocktropia. If you got a stack.. some times 3, sometimes 10.. even more on rare occasions.

Thanks for the confirmation.

You and Fluske are always welcome to come back to Songkra Valley. It should be routine for you guys to knock out that repeatable stage 6 mission and collect the 777 PED prize. Also worth noting, you get 7 PEDs for each global/HOF and a chance to win 25,000 PEDs! :money::money::money:

After a long vacation, fluske has came back to Songkra Valley and claimed his uber. :yay:
Gratz!!!

dutch fluske mooren Art of War Mutated Otorugi Guardian 3 598 PED Tue, 31 Jul 2018 13:46:26

After a long vacation, fluske has came back to Songkra Valley and claimed his uber. :yay:
Gratz!!!

dutch fluske mooren Art of War Mutated Otorugi Guardian 3 598 PED Tue, 31 Jul 2018 13:46:26

these mutated guys seem to like me :)

I was just informed by Sky High Sprinter that he found some Redulite Ore on Songkra Valley. I will be mining and posting my findings soon. Many thanks to Sky High Sprinter for the awesome info!

Last edited:
Below are my finding of mining loots on Songkra Valley. I can confirm that Redulite do drop on this LA. :D

All mining data collected was conducted with a ROCTEC M1-LF Finder(L) going through 2-1/2 Level 5 Finder Amplifiers. Yes, it's a small sample but good enough to show the loots available.

If I get enough miners interested in Songkra Valley, I will come up with a Lucky 7's Event for mining also.

Mineral Ore Found Percentage of Hits Refined Mark Up Sold Last 30 Days (PEDs)
Durulium 6 21.43% Durulium Ignot 110.00% 114600
Kaz Stones 8 28.57% Kaz Ignot 105.00% 2100
Megan Stone 3 10.71% Megan Ignot 122.00% 20100
Narcanisum 8 28.57% Narcanisum Ingot 108.00% 266300
Ospra Stones 2 7.14% Ospra Ingot 104.00% 15700
Redulite Ore 1 3.57% Redulite Ingot 240.00% 23200

Raw Energy Matter Found Percentage of Hits Refined Mark Up Sold Last 30 Days (PEDs)
Binary Fluid 7 25.93% Binary Energy 111.00% 13600
Crude Oil 5 18.52% Oil 103.00% 95900
Force Nexus 4 14.81% Force Nexus 104.00% 31700
Vorn Pellets 6 22.22% Vorn Plastic 102.00% 591
Xelo Haze 3 11.11% Xelo Vapour 109.00% 390
Zolphic Oil 2 7.41% Zolphic Grease 104.00% 969

Treasure Parts Found Percentage of Hits Refined Mark Up Sold Last 30 Days (PEDs)
Part of Flint Axe Head 14 66.67% Flint Axe Head 102.00% 0
Part of Fossil Tooth 3 14.29% Fossil Tooth 104.00% 90
Songkra Alloy 4 19.05% Songkra Plating 109.00% 7100
Chemset Binding Epoxy 102.00% 0
Part Of Mosquito Amber Mosquito Amber 107.00% 2200
Regula Lode Regula Powder 102.00% 0

[

Last edited:
You can add treasures:
Chemset, Regula Node, Part of Mosquito Amber
but mining in LA with big angry mobs is not enjoyable

Gratz to Ionut xHyper Manuel for a nice HOF of 1755 PEDs. One 7 away from winning a Mayhem UL(M) armor piece.

Back