Real Reason why LA are selling so hard.

Spacejanitor

Prowler
This is my honest assesment. I am in the market and want to aquire fast. But prospective sellers are slow, unavailable, unreachable and certaily dont seem to be jumping at the chance to sell their properties. The few who have come forward simply vanish, have excuses and are no-shows in general. Its frustrating actually.

Im not getting any responses from ingame PMs. If you have a nice property with a decent mob and in the market to sell, you want to get in touch with me ingame A.S.A.P.

BTW, could the owner of LA # 25 with Osseo Please come forward. My eyes are pleased with what I had seen. :laugh:

Anybody interested in more information on doing business with this guy feel free to PM me :lolup:

I am confused, looking for a second LA?

This is my honest assesment. I am in the market and want to aquire fast. But prospective sellers are slow, unavailable, unreachable and certaily dont seem to be jumping at the chance to sell their properties. The few who have come forward simply vanish, have excuses and are no-shows in general. Its frustrating actually.

Im not getting any responses from ingame PMs. If you have a nice property with a decent mob and in the market to sell, you want to get in touch with me ingame A.S.A.P.

BTW, could the owner of LA # 25 with Osseo Please come forward. My eyes are pleased with what I had seen. :laugh:

Considering i have owned and sold perhaps more then 15 la's during my period in Entropia i don't see LA's as overall hard to sell. The thing is < 120k LA's which are useless are easier to sell then the 200k+ la's which actually work nicely and provide good revenue. There is a literal thesis i could write on LA's valuation etc and how many mistakes people do while buying LA's but perhaps another day. Bottomline is buyers have there own point of view and sellers their own. LA's are spectacularly the worst and the best bets for investors in EU provided they know how to assess it and have an understanding of how things work in EU.

WTB Osseo LA tt+ 750 ped

Why is it so hard to sell it?????????????

Because it is easy to buy at that price!

Just reading the posts is tiring, I can't imagine living like that.

Hell I'm interested in anecdotes too just because the guys online persona here is like a cartoon character or something. So much up and down, so fast from one extreme to the other.

nirvana/panic/nirvana/panic/nirvana/panic/nirvana/panic/nirvana/panic

It would be funnier if he wasn't so rude/accusatory in his panic state. Also, he'd get more done.

Rest assured he likely never contacted anyone selling a land area - also very misleading title.

Well, it is not just MA who is slow but the game itself. So just remember to take it slow and have fun while waiting. And yes, GL.

Considering i have owned and sold perhaps more then 15 la's during my period in Entropia i don't see LA's as overall hard to sell. The thing is < 120k LA's which are useless are easier to sell then the 200k+ la's which actually work nicely and provide good revenue. There is a literal thesis i could write on LA's valuation etc and how many mistakes people do while buying LA's but perhaps another day. Bottomline is buyers have there own point of view and sellers their own. LA's are spectacularly the worst and the best bets for investors in EU provided they know how to assess it and have an understanding of how things work in EU.
Hello, what makes LA's under 200k worthless?

Hello, what makes LA's under 200k worthless?
I think what Divinity means is that those La's are so cheap because they are worthless. If those had potential the price would have been higher.

Why when i wanted to purchase a simple item like a Ester 21 ring i had it in 6 minute and some one says you can not buy one ?
because i paid the asked price
if you want an item in 5 minute in EU, just hit the offer and dont consider game as a carpet market in Persia.
in a LA purchase the only question to ask is
send me on my email the screenshot of the last X months of PED transfers
the daily cost of breedeing the spawns are a second question if you never entered into the market
a third question is "are DNA included" ?

10 minutes with excel can show the annualized return and projections
new model of mayhem altered the seasonality so take average data for 85% of an year

but now all game LA owner know that you are interested.... so if there is interested you will be messaged... enjoy

Back