FYI: Spacejanitors Atrox Paradise LA # 02 Under new ownership.

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Spacejanitors Atrox Paradise LA # 02 Under new ownership.

I am pleased to anounce my ownership of Atrox Paradise on LA #02. Easily reachable from TP on LA # 01 or Nates. Best of all....my best friend for life, is actually my neighbour. This happened purelly by chance lol Which makes me feel right at home . I belong. Ive soaked in the land. Its me and meant to be.

The Mobs spawn maturities are all maxed out 4 x trox and spawn density also maxed. I have also added two Exosaur DNA and maxed them out also. Makes for a interesting and agressive mob-mix. Morover, I plan to Host mega Trox Uber events with gigant prizes. Most Loot wins. not highest single looted item. Duration 3 hours, The prize pot will be 1st place 1500Peds and items, 2nd place will be 500Peds and items and 3d place, 250Peds and a single item. The idea is to give the higher end and very skilled gamers a challenge they cannot back down from. Massive fun-factor is soon to ensue with this hunting event.

atrox.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome! Congrats on the new acquisition!

Best of luck with the LA :yay:

Cheers o/

Legends

GRATZ! See wait and it will happen :)

Gz and good luck!

Congratulations on your new LA and hope you have huge success.

:yay:

I am pleased to anounce my ownership of Atrox Paradise on LA #02. Easily reachable from TP on LA # 01. Best of all....my best friend for life, is actually my neighbour. This happened purelly by chance lol Which makes me feel right at home . I belong. Ive soaked in the land. Its me and meant to be.

The Mobs spawn maturities are on the rise and the Tax going down. Please feel welcome, and make yourselves right at home. ( I have also discovered Loot is imensly good on my troxies, I was pleasantly surprized doing some tests.) Great mob to grind and skill with.

And for miners out there, the finds are good. I tested the earth veins with my 106 and a 13 amp. Not bad, not bad at all. 3 globies and some realy rare ores too. You never know what you have, untill you probe whats underneath the surface. :wise:

Come visit, Ill put the coffee on :) :D

With no disrespect m8, a few things to add

1)
...and the Tax going down.
Your LA sits at a hunting tax of 4.44% and 3.33% mining. However, two of your competing land areas, LA42W and LA#15 (for example) are both 3.99% Hunting/Mining, they are also incredibly close LA42W has the TP on the LA and LA#15 is 1 TP1 jump away vs the TP2 required for LA#2.

2)
And for miners out there, the finds are good. I tested the earth veins with my 106 and a 13 amp. Not bad, not bad at all. 3 globies and some realy rare ores too.

Looking at your entropia life tracker, the three finds you found were
Growth Molecules - 67 PED - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 22:50:38 = 100.85% daily MU
Zinc Stone - 54 PED Tue, - 17 Jul 2018 22:46:16 = 102% daily MU
Azzurdite Stone - 61 PED - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 22:43:36 = 115% daily MU

None of these are considered rare, another false statement and inflated claim to drive/hype/promote your land area.

3) Upon entering your LA it states: "The overal mob loot has improved dramatically and I keep the taxes low. Please feel welcome and make yourself at home on my land."

This is your quote upon entering the LA, and again with respect claiming that loot has dramatically improved is a false claim is misleading to the EU Community. Additionally, stating that your taxes are low, however in reality they are above the "normal" 3.99% see across comparable Land Areas (LA42W and LA15)

I do wish you the best of luck with your new endeavors as a Land Area owner in Entropia Universe, and I want nothing more than every land area owner to be successful seeing as how LA's are a large investment. However, I encourage you to make true and accurate statements about your Land Area, false statements will not only tarnish your reputation but will also discourage players from hunting or taking part in future events.

Best of luck.

With no disrespect m8, a few things to add

1) Your LA sits at a hunting tax of 4.44% and 3.33% mining. However, two of your competing land areas, LA42W and LA#15 (for example) are both 3.99% Hunting/Mining, they are also incredibly close LA42W has the TP on the LA and LA#15 is 1 TP1 jump away vs the TP2 required for LA#2.

2)

Looking at your entropia life tracker, the three finds you found were
Growth Molecules - 67 PED - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 22:50:38 = 100.85% daily MU
Zinc Stone - 54 PED Tue, - 17 Jul 2018 22:46:16 = 102% daily MU
Azzurdite Stone - 61 PED - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 22:43:36 = 115% daily MU

None of these are considered rare, another false statement and inflated claim to drive/hype/promote your land area.

3) Upon entering your LA it states: "The overal mob loot has improved dramatically and I keep the taxes low. Please feel welcome and make yourself at home on my land."

This is your quote upon entering the LA, and again with respect claiming that loot has dramatically improved is a false claim is misleading to the EU Community. Additionally, stating that your taxes are low, however in reality they are above the "normal" 3.99% see across comparable Land Areas (LA42W and LA15)

I do wish you the best of luck with your new endeavors as a Land Area owner in Entropia Universe, and I want nothing more than every land area owner to be successful seeing as how LA's are a large investment. However, I encourage you to make true and accurate statements about your Land Area, false statements will not only tarnish your reputation but will also discourage players from hunting or taking part in future events.

Best of luck.

Taking tips and notes here. TYVM :) Message edited and tax fixed on LA. No use friggin rocking this boat. No way I want to be, or sound misleading. Knowing myself, I know I would not like it.

Last edited:
i love this LA,.. but i wont take the time to deal with .... whatever the hell it is that you are, or are lacking.

gl in your endeavor, and remember,.. click buyout more often. tyty and gl:confused::confused:

I will keep an eye on AH since sooner or later you will put this deed by... mistake :laugh:

gtz for the land ownership but don't count on miners there. Also this LA as far I know worked better with dense low maturities. I liked "taxed event" couple years ago.

Ps. As Boo commented up there, be honest about what's happening on land, community appreciate that, not misleading promises! We are old ppl not kids :) gtz again

I will keep an eye on AH since sooner or later you will put this deed by... mistake :laugh:

gtz for the land ownership but don't count on miners there. Also this LA as far I know worked better with dense low maturities. I liked "taxed event" couple years ago.

Ps. As Boo commented up there, be honest about what's happening on land, community appreciate that, not misleading promises! We are old ppl not kids :) gtz again

Why thankyou.

I have decided, and with much delliberation, to set all 4 my trox DNA to Max Maturity and Max Spawn numbers to cater for the more skilled hunters and to launch Uber Trox-hunting events. It has been done and well set for over an hour from now, to take effect.

This I am doing on a trial basis, to research the viabillity. My Land, My virtual road to walk. I decide my own destiny and way, when it comes to serious decisions, on my Land and path, I must walk alone.

I have sprused up the area to provide pleasant eye candy and class to my property. You may also find a very sexy & lovelly Swedish Shopkeeper, who can provide some usefull items, for both hunters and the ocasional probe-miner.

And thats about the jist of it realy. I realy dont need to bother convincing anyone here about my honesty and sincerity, my friends and close friends, know me, and thats all that matters to me. :cool:

Why thankyou.

I have decided, and with much delliberation, to set all 4 my trox DNA to Max Maturity and Max Spawn numbers to cater for the more skilled hunters and to launch Uber Trox-hunting events. It has been done and well set for over an hour from now, to take effect.

You are setting atrox old alpha-stalkers and that too 3-4 dna's maxed out ( meaning incredibly dense spawn) to cater to a crowd (one will need to be pretty high up in the chain) which is highly tax sensitive and competing against a natural spawn which is already there. Unless you have something extraordinary in terms of an event, i feel this will be a short lived experiment but to each his own. Considering you like setting your own path without external advise, I wish you luck in EU and would love to see how EU treats you considering we have a 180% difference in our perspectives.

Cheers,

Divinity

Considering you like setting your own path without external advise, I wish you luck in EU and would love to see how EU treats you considering we have a 180% difference in our perspectives.

Cheers,

Divinity

You know better, as the above sentence stated, applies actually to the majority, NOT the minority which is conducted ingame in private. Needless to ask, please give me the freedom to test. Please dont jump to assumptions regarding my own flexibillity. I certainly dont mind suggestions at all my friend, but I shall never tell you how to run your Bank , LAs or anything else. Thanks for your input hough. Noted. ( PS-May I kindly ask you to refrain from discussions on personal decisions on matters of bussiness outside the public domain pls? Its not a matter of having to hide anything, but if you want me to trust you, I would like to resupricate. That being said. I hold the utmost respect for you personally and I realy would like to keep it that way.)

You know better, as the above sentence stated, applies actually to the majority, NOT the minority which is conducted ingame in private. Needless to ask, please give me the freedom to test. Please dont jump to assumptions regarding my own flexibillity. I certainly dont mind suggestions at all my friend, but I shall never tell you how to run your Bank , LAs or anything else. Thanks for your input hough. Noted. ( PS-May I kindly ask you to refrain from discussions on personal decisions on matters of bussiness outside the public domain pls? Its not a matter of having to hide anything, but if you want me to trust you, I would like to resupricate. That being said. I hold the utmost respect for you personally and I realy would like to keep it that way.)

You misread my intentions there as a matter of fact I like being proved wrong. That helps me learn which i don't if i am right. Also, I am always open to anyone and everyone for advice on running the bank or any other investment i have in game. No one knows everything and as such hearing varied points of view gives me a better perspective of how to approach something. I don't let others decide for me of course :).

PS : Consider it my last post on the subject considering you rather discuss in private.

Last edited:
You misread my intentions there as a matter of fact I like being proved wrong. That helps me learn which i don't if i am right. Also, I am always open to anyone and everyone for advice on running the bank or any other investment i have in game. No one knows everything and as such hearing varied points of view gives me a better perspective of how to approach something. I don't let others decide for me of course :).

PS : Consider it my last post on the subject considering you rather discuss in private.

Thing is, not in my nature to be so interferesome. I may have a different personality than you, but that doesnt neccecary make it wrong. I get your point of good bussiness practice sure. But there is a limit ofc. lets not act as if there aint.

Besides. When it comes to a LA, and specifically mine. Not directed to you specifically, but in general. I would say.....Put your money where your mouth is, if youre quick to lash out at me. Show me some testicles or titties. Have the Balls to go hunt my Trox before comming at me here about my stuff. I just wont listen to you. But others...well they know who they are. :laugh:

Ok so far, and where is the event now ?

GL with the LA

Ok so far, and where is the event now ?

GL with the LA

As embarrasing as this may be for me, I still have no clue on how to start one. Do you have a tutorial link for me on the subject? I want to know and have tried. :scratch2:

20180719_164431.jpg

You could also try forum events. Just have a look at how others run them for ideas and logistics.

You can hire people to run events for you too. I remember Oleg used to run events, dunno if he still does...

Ps
Divinity gave you some good advice imho. You have to bear in mind others have been in your position and there are reasons why some ideas work better than others

As embarrasing as this may be for me, I still have no clue on how to start one. Do you have a tutorial link for me on the subject? I want to know and have tried. :scratch2:

The links for ingame event system already delivered by GardenFoss.

For the forum events, I recomend to search through event forum, not only the new ones.
It can be helpful to check what has worked in the past and what works today.

You will find a lot of really nice ideas there, but it is a lot to read. 10+ years forum events is some threads :)

Edited OP!!!

{Repost of edited OP. Hoping you all may aprove ;) }

I am pleased to anounce my ownership of Atrox Paradise on LA #02. Easily reachable from TP on LA # 01 or Nates. Best of all....my best friend for life, is actually my neighbour. This happened purelly by chance lol Which makes me feel right at home . I belong. Ive soaked in the land. Its me and meant to be.

The Mobs spawn maturities are all maxed out 4 x trox and spawn density also maxed. I have also added two Exosaur DNA and maxed them out also. Makes for a interesting and agressive mob-mix. Morover, I plan to Host mega Trox Uber events with gigant prizes. Most Loot wins. not highest single looted item. Duration 3 hours, The prize pot will be 1st place 1500Peds and items, 2nd place will be 500Peds and items and 3d place, 250Peds and a single item. The idea is to give the higher end and very skilled gamers a challenge they cannot back down from. Massive fun-factor is soon to ensue with this hunting event.

atrox.jpg

{Repost of edited OP. Hoping you all may aprove ;) }

atrox.jpg

trox stalkers and exasaur my dream now if only you could get a few maxed out merp and argo dnas mixed in maybe even some neconu it would be the most fun, least annoying la ever and id hunt there 24/7

trox stalkers and exasaur my dream now if only you could get a few maxed out merp and argo dnas mixed in maybe even some neconu it would be the most fun, least annoying la ever and id hunt there 24/7

As I had said before in a different response:

Thing is, not in my nature to be so interferesome. I may have a different personality than you, but that doesnt neccecary make it wrong. I get your point of good bussiness practice sure. But there is a limit ofc. lets not act as if there aint.

Besides. When it comes to a LA, and specifically mine. Not directed to you specifically, but in general. I would say.....Put your money where your mouth is, if youre quick to lash out at me. Show me some testicles or titties. Have the Balls to go hunt my Trox before comming at me here about my stuff. I just wont listen to you. But others...well they know who they are.

I suppose insulting sarcasm would also aply aptly here :scratch2:

Love the competition idea, but how about you make it highest single loot?`It's gonna be pointless for low-mid-even high level hunters since the ubers are gonna claim it for sure

Wow!

This sounds like a fun place to hunt. :yay:

Now, if we could just stream your music on your LA it would be bliss. :yup:

Good Luck with your LA! See you soon.
:wtg:

This sounds like a fun place to hunt. :yay:

Now, if we could just stream your music on your LA it would be bliss. :yup:

Good Luck with your LA! See you soon.
:wtg:

Tyvm :) Now you know what I like to listen to flying my UFO over my land . True awesomeness.

BTW I havent gotten around to downloading my straming software for my twitch streaming onto my new pc :( Needs to be done soon also.

Last edited:
Love the competition idea, but how about you make it highest single loot?`It's gonna be pointless for low-mid-even high level hunters since the ubers are gonna claim it for sure

This is, in fact a exclusive event catering for high level hunters. Tickets will be sold @ 20 Peds a pop. And thats just a courtecy. Tickets will also physically be sold and spammed at twins. I got me some pretty galls to do that.

busy busy busy, Planning Planning planning. if I can hack this, perhaps even do a event this weekend, but the official deadline is next weekend. i need ofc time to settle in and all. But do feel welcome to visit and test my trox-loots. You never know right? Dumbas might make use of my land and run an event, as its open for public event creation for now :)

My intent is to make this somewhat spectacular and exciting. So...work...work...work for me lol. :D

And one helluva learning curve.....

Last edited:
Mega-Trox-Uber-Hunt Event!!!!!

Uber trox-Uber prizes!!!!

3 Hours from 18H00 - 21 H00- Tickets 20 Peds

Most Loot!

PRIZES!!!

1st place Prize - ArtMatrix BC-55 (L) + Vivo UR175 (L) + Arsonistic Chip VI (L) + 1 500 Peds Cash!

2nd place Prize - ArtMatrix BC 35(L) + Adj. Hadoc SK-50 (L) + 500 Peds Cash!

3d place Prize - Level 13 Finder Amplifier (L) + 250 Peds Cash!

Tickets will be physically sold ingame @ Twins or you may register via the event registry option.

Have fun! Good Luck! and Most of all enjoy!!!!

atrox.jpg

Tickets can be bought also at Shopkeeper Janitors Closet Nea`s TP & LA #2 Shack-Shopkeeper.

Or with "neonevenz" & "LittleAngel" @ Twins :)

Last edited:
Back