This shit can make a man suicidal.

Status
You are Nice to share your ath with the community but..

I think you Will get it back this time...

#me2

You are seriously tempting me to list more auctions with no buyout :laugh:.

I hope your Land Area Deed does not get listed for a stupidly low price.

Last edited:
My God, feel all the love in this thread.

At least you can laugh at yourself Spacejanitor, Good for you on that :)

Nooooo

For those of you who aren't gong to list items on auction without a 'buyout." Please don't do that! :(

When I go to auction, I like to purchase items at that moment and pay the extra 'buyout price' for the convenience.Just because of the actions of this one person should not change this convenience for others.

:grouphug:

Last edited:
For those of you who aren't gong to list items on auction without a 'buyout." Please don't do that! :(

When I go to auction, I like to purchase items at that moment and pay the extra 'buyout price' for the convenience.Just because of the actions of this one person should not change this convenience for others.

:grouphug:

Thats why I normally set a buyout on my sales, but with Spacejanitor in game, I should overthink my strategy and offer some things without BO :)

Dude you need to sleep more, seems like you're doing dumb shit a tired person would do

I was a lot of times high as F but never did a mistake like that . Lol , only felt asleep while hunting with mod fap behind.:laugh:

3 strikes your out.

How come this guy is still allowed to create threads on this forum?

Where is Wizz to defend him from the "Trolls"?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

as I said from now on I will believe only if you put for sale your LA by mistake :laugh:

I have a few spare masks laying around, I need some PED so will put some 5000PED BOs just for shits and giggles ?
As far as I recall a pop-up always asks to confirm bid.

Been a while since I had a good laugh on this forum! :laugh:

Lol at this thread, spacejanitor promoting the new auction hof event system. :laugh:

ok mistakes can happen, and I felt his pain for the previous 20K table bid. Since then he struggled to understand the Dasp DNA situation in an RCE game, got stressed with the LA 02 deed transfer, then double mouse clicked his whole card AGAIN on a mask.

It just makes me question the ability of the South African Intelligence Services. Just how safe is that country from military invasion? :lolup:

Rogers PCF details:

• Biography:47 Years old man with over 10 Years Entropia experience.
  • Millitary Veteran South African Defence Force. Lieutenant Counter Intel.

You need to take a step back Roger, and think about every click.
Maybe think about what you might have learned during your time in counter intelligence and apply that to the game.

Otherwise you might delete an Atrox DNA from your La or something. Slow it down.

Rick

Spacejanitor I will recommend you to buy my mystery box I 20k :deal: , this box contains your 2nd ATH :dunce::laugh:

ok mistakes can happen, and I felt his pain for the previous 20K table bid. Since then he struggled to understand the Dasp DNA situation in an RCE game, got stressed with the LA 02 deed transfer, then double mouse clicked his whole card AGAIN on a mask.

It just makes me question the ability of the South African Intelligence Services. Just how safe is that country from military invasion? :lolup:

Rogers PCF details:

• Biography:47 Years old man with over 10 Years Entropia experience.
  • Millitary Veteran South African Defence Force. Lieutenant Counter Intel.

You need to take a step back Roger, and think about every click.
Maybe think about what you might have learned during your time in counter intelligence and apply that to the game.

Otherwise you might delete an Atrox DNA from your La or something. Slow it down.

Rick

Stick to science fiction buddy. The way you "profile-picture" a person makes you look more moronic than you realize.

That being said. Space-thieves/Pirates/scallywags have a certain way about them.. On this whorum, quite possible the trolls, or as some may have put it so acuratelly, the "Usual Suspects" lol.

You know what pumpkin pie? I realy have no respect for thieves and the likes, even less for their opinions. and lame dark humor.

Last edited:
Stick to science fiction buddy. The way you "profile-picture" a person makes you look more moronic than you realize.

That being said. Space-thieves/Pirates/acallywags have a certain way about them.. On this whorum, quite possible the trolls, or as some may have put it so acuratelly, the "Usual Suspects" lol.

You know what pumpkin pie? I realy have no respect for theives and the likes, even less for their opinions. and lame dark humor.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You just shoot in all directions, dont you?

(Its actually becoming entertaining to read your posts!)

:

(Its actually becoming entertaining to read your posts!)

And I give a shit what you think? Awww, I will let you think so mmmkaay? :lolup:

Being so terribly cynical, what does it say about you and you state of mind hmmmm?

Respect earned not demanded. You will always have a hard time with me.

None here should henceforth be refered to as "Sharks", "Heyinas", "Wolves" or "Lions". Thats just plain insulting to the entire bloody Fauna Kingdom. The animals are better.

Last edited:
Do not you feel embarrassed about publishing these issues? Once, could passes to you by mistake. (However for 99.999% here, never happened to us). Really, three times same issue to same guy it's stupidity confirmed. :eyecrazy:

Respect earned not demanded.

Totally agree.

Sidenote:

How you write your posts and shoot towards others who actually don´t have bad intentions just giving some hints (in your LA thread), loses you much more respect than you earn.

You should be a little more polite and be thankful to advices even if you don´t like to follow those advises because you simply want to test out your own ideas.

Losing respect is easy, earning it is much harder!

Reactions: das
Yes, it happened. I curse the auction layout! :mad:

The moment you realize it, your blood drains to your feet and the shittiest feeling comes over you. Very hard to describe. :tongue2:

Perhaps this may be defined as a anti-HOF. :wise:

But still...........:whiner:

20180718_194141.jpg

I unfortunately made an error when I set the buyout price ... it was clearly not supposed to be 2k.
No problem though, please send me a message in game and I will give you the peds back. Please just note that I may be unable to log-in until the weekend.

Take care,
BBB

And I give a shit what you think? Awww, I will let you think so mmmkaay? :lolup:

Being so terribly cynical, what does it say about you and you state of mind hmmmm?

Respect earned not demanded. You will always have a hard time with me.

Duuuude. Wow. Aren't you thoroughly unpleasant.

You should stick to your auction clown role. You are really an uber in that department.

Anything particular you currently shopping for? I'm sure I can make you a great deal.

I unfortunately made an error when I set the buyout price ... it was clearly not supposed to be 2k.
No problem though, please send me a message in game and I will give you the peds back. Please just note that I may be unable to log-in until the weekend.

Take care,
BBB

What a super great community we got here!
Kudos and respect to you BBB! :thumbup:

Now, quickly close the thread before it becomes an even greater drama ;)

Status
Back