This shit can make a man suicidal.

Status

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Yes, it happened. I curse the auction layout! :mad:

The moment you realize it, your blood drains to your feet and the shittiest feeling comes over you. Very hard to describe. :tongue2:

Perhaps this may be defined as a anti-HOF. :wise:

But still...........:whiner:

20180718_194141.jpg

Yes, it happened. I curse the auction layout! :mad:

The moment you realize it, your blood drains to your feet and the shittiest feeling comes over you. Very hard to describe. :tongue2:

Perhaps this may be defined as a anti-HOF. :wise:

But still...........:whiner:

20180718_194141.jpg

:eyecrazy:

I hope that you can begin to see where the problem actually lies.

Triple check, quadruple, whatever. Atually write down what's on the screen after you type it in and before you press OK or something.

Sorry for your (repeated) losses but you've got to get ahold of your enthusiasm when you're actually handling the money man.

EDIT: :sniper: Also i think I might start leaving buyouts off of my auctions ...

here we go again :hammer:

Okay. I want you to immediately buy several stacks of AMMO From TT, throw them in a box so they aren't on your ped card anymore...lol

Or just take the ped out and put it in storage. Get glasses. Stop doing drugs and playing with real money.

And stop posting these threads and broadcasting the name of the seller.

I think I, too, am going to start leaving buy out off my sell orders....

I think he is just trolling you guys and bidding on friend/alt made auction to make ss or he is extremaly dumb to do same mistakes over and over again. No other explenation for that.

Interesting...
I do believe there is something hidden behind this story, I wonder what is the final point of that. :confused:

Or just take the ped out and put it in storage. Get glasses. Stop doing drugs and playing with real money.

And stop posting these threads and broadcasting the name of the seller.

I think I, too, am going to start leaving buy out off my sell orders....

:lolup: Go ahead. You believe whatever you want. Im not even going to bother with semantics. Just putting it out there and thats it. Sent the dude a message. (He is Not gonna respond, I know, dont realy care anymore) Just ....];fuckit!

Didnt even bother to start support case. Let it be food for trolls to whack of on, pffft dont care anymore bye!

Nor sure if troll, or...

If you are trolling, you are supposed to escalate, not downgrade (so this 2k thingie after 20k dining table just doesn't look impressive.... now if you did it the other way around though!)

LOL you did it again xD

Overthink your playing strategy!

Nor sure if troll, or...

If you are trolling, you are supposed to escalate, not downgrade (so this 2k thingie after 20k dining table just doesn't look impressive.... now if you did it the other way around though!)

Takes one to know one doesnt it? :wtg:

This isn't funny :mad: The poor guy has lost so much ped :( I really feel for him :rolleyes: Seriously, there's nothing to laugh about :) What if it had happened to you?:D Stop it, don't you have any empathy :laugh: You guys need to grow up :lolup:

:eyecrazy:

I hope that you can begin to see where the problem actually lies.

Triple check, quadruple, whatever. Atually write down what's on the screen after you type it in and before you press OK or something.

Sorry for your (repeated) losses but you've got to get ahold of your enthusiasm when you're actually handling the money man.

EDIT: :sniper: Also i think I might start leaving buyouts off of my auctions ...

I do shit with auction you wont believe trying to avoid crap like this to happen. Its like a ritual with me and the auction. And yet ....somehow.....it happens. I know how this makes me look and Im putting myself on the line here. :yup: I deal a lot with the auctions. I spend a lot of time online and ingame. What can I say ? I cant actually blame the trolls here, because thats exactly what I do to myself , which they, the trolls, dont see. Heck I may even agree with em in that perspective. Its perhaps the one step before putting the barrel of a weapon to the side of your head and squeesing the trigger. But what if this step before any final fatalistic step doesnt work? What then mmmmm Must I accept the fact that I am a Dumb Fuck? i cant, im sorry. Could you?

I will make everyone a promise right here , right now. First thing tomorrow. Im going to the optician, and have my eye balls looked at. I am at least a man of my word with integrity. This is a endeavour I shall undertake, God-willing.

Last edited:
Fooled once, shame on the Auction system.
Fooled twice, shame on the player for being careless.
Fooled? three times, either completely incompetent person or willful market manipulation.

Fooled once, shame on the Auction system.
Fooled twice, shame on the player for being careless.
Fooled? three times, either completely incompetent person or willful market manipulation.

Neither of the above :lolup:

Has Slyk actually tried to befriend Roger? Do I know you? Nope not to my recollection. Mmm too bad. I like genuine people. Oh well :laugh:

BTW, if MA dont intervene in such matter, then you may claim "Market Manipulation". If you want to realy be logical..... ( I do actually have three open support cases never answered and never closed for weeks. LOL )

Not quite my platform, and I am NOT a Millionaire either. But you may think so if you want. I dont dont mind.

Last edited:
It would be a pleasure to do business with you.

Seriously dude...cant make this stuff up. But thanks for the :laugh:

You will find my "Closet" @ Nea`s place TP with 3 shopkeepers.

My LA # 02 Atrox Paradise also sports a very pretty shopkeepster.

Yeah, sure, pay em a visit. i wont hold you back.

Seriously dude...cant make this stuff up. But thanks for the :laugh:

You will find my "Closet" Nea`s place TP with 3 shopkeepers.

My LA # 02 Atrox Paradise also sports a very pretty shopkeepster.

Yeah, sure, pay em a visit. i wont hold you back.

I hear he's selling a sweet table for 21k and a combat mask for under 3k!

You can also stop by the Atrox shop to purchase items on your way to Ithaca, Jurra or East Scylla to hunt Atrox

I hear he's selling a sweet table for 21k and a combat mask for under 3k!

You can also stop by the Atrox shop to purchase items on your way to Ithaca, Jurra or East Scylla to hunt Atrox

Arrogant Bugger. Cant "Hear" for shit. We will never hear Slyk, when he does something embarrasing, because Slyk will never make it public. But Slyk is the fastest and best to beat down those who do. As I said, I like genuine peops. There be some funny tasting skittles in this here big bag. ( Clown-Music in background) :lolup:

This isn't funny :mad: The poor guy has lost so much ped :( I really feel for him :rolleyes: Seriously, there's nothing to laugh about :) What if it had happened to you?:D Stop it, don't you have any empathy :laugh: You guys need to grow up :lolup:

Do you realy expect empathy from actual psychopaths & sociopaths?

no offence but.....in here, this place, I feel my own naivity eb away at a fast rate, which may directly influence the empathy part also. Ive already learned here, that route just dont fix or solve shit. Not in the darkest pit of hell.

These psychos and trolls give MA-support, a face to me, in light of complete and utter silence, from their part. I reitterate the fact, that THREE/ 3 , support cases remain open for weeks, without any response or anything at all. :scratch2:

Now what does that say to you?

A good tip is to keep extra ped in storage as someone mentioned above ;)

Ouch, ill sell you 300+ combat masks (including the one you bid for) for that as a bulk price :)

You gotto start sorting by BO or at least let me know what youre looking for so i can put the item out with a high but not ridiculous BO set in auc :silly2:

you can bid one of my items please :rolleyes:? because I see you like to show that you have money :laugh:

you can bid one of my items please :rolleyes:? because I see you like to show that you have money :laugh:

Yup! Mindark! I want a Office with a view and a comfotable leather chair tyvm :laugh:

BTW, when is my next paycheck due? I may have spent the "thieves booty loot" budget already, May need a refill. :lolup:

Status
Back