This shit can make a man suicidal.

Status
And I give a shit what you think? Awww, I will let you think so mmmkaay? :lolup:

Being so terribly cynical, what does it say about you and you state of mind hmmmm?

Respect earned not demanded. You will always have a hard time with me.

None here should henceforth be refered to as "Sharks", "Heyinas", "Wolves" or "Lions". Thats just plain insulting to the entire bloody Fauna Kingdom. The animals are better.

"Respect earned not demanded" - Exactly. ;)

We all started by trying to help you on your previous auction mistake and, again, you antagonize the exact people that are giving you the best advices.

Just for those that care. problem solved. Seller contacted me. Not the 20K one, just the 2K one. Buck immedieatelly has my respect andgratefulness. Ye, what a guy for sure. This needs to be said and uplifted, like a lamp is mounted high. Good examples are better than words. Love it!

Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
20180719_164431.jpg

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid."

Sure, its like...if you never been in the gutter, you cant know what its like....or....

It takes one to know one....right?

Its REALY no feat to follow that line of thought, but....the choice not to, is perhaps that counts.

Stick to science fiction buddy. The way you "profile-picture" a person makes you look more moronic than you realize.

That being said. Space-thieves/Pirates/scallywags have a certain way about them.. On this whorum, quite possible the trolls, or as some may have put it so acuratelly, the "Usual Suspects" lol.

You know what pumpkin pie? I realy have no respect for thieves and the likes, even less for their opinions. and lame dark humor.

Smiles, for someone thats been around 10 years, it astounds me that you know very little about the long term characters within the game. Anyhow you profiled pictured yourself......got to laugh.

I've supported many a player in game whom have made auction errors, specifically on deed sales. Since the system wasn't really built to cope with those sales very well. So I generally feel for their loss.

But you seek empathy and correction, at the same time as being aggressive and often abusive. Sadly that is your downfall. It is hard for people to have heart when you take that attitude.

That said if it was my item you bid on, I would return the ped......becasue that's how I roll.

You got to remember you're talking to the community and now you own an LA, so it's pretty critical to get people on side if you want your LA supported. Unless of course you got a shed load of ped to burn and don't care, which is the impression you've giving.

You can't have an ego if you also want cuddles, they don't go hand-in-hand.

I wish you well out there. However I did have to laugh at your real life skills, that was funny.

Good luck

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured you'd get this one back, which is why I didn't mind pulling your leg a bit :) Good to see peds back on the right card, I didn't think a member of Shaolin would stiff you.

:yay: Your faulty bid luckily happend to occour to a Shaolin member's offer. :yay:

so several ppl informed me and we contacted Buck about your matter.
i hope you are pleased with the outcome. :thumbup:

best wishes from Shaolin and take better care next time.

- Orion

//Mod Note

I will now be closing this thread because a resolution seems to have been reached, and any further discussion would be unnecessary.

:locked:

Status
Back