Don't do this !

armatrix weapon + armatrix amp changed my loot
He is merely maximising his DPP which actually allows him more access into those markup items that he mentioned, look into this as you will but I am fully aware of what he is talking about here, or partly do as I don't claim to know it all about the game etc.

Following this logic, having deposited numerous times for a friend who can't, basically having large sums leaving my account in one direction on a regular basis, I should have been hoffing like crazy. Or at least breaking even :).

That has no bearing on the hunting mechanic of looting or does it? Only you can see if this is logical or not.

I´d say loot like that happens when you shoot mobs with almost 20k HP

That has no bearing on the hunting mechanic of looting or does it? Only you can see if this is logical or not.

In my book it doesn't and shouldn't. But if I understand right, the OP means exactly that system tracks his account's balance dynamics and adjusts the returns accordingly.

overall I lost 4k BUT Mindark servers see me with 26k ped on plus , because I shooted 10k ped and looted 36k ped. All my return after that is around 50%.

He is merely maximising his DPP which actually allows him more access into those markup items that he mentioned, look into this as you will but I am fully aware of what he is talking about here, or partly do as I don't claim to know it all about the game etc.

I agree with this to some extent. But I never said what weapon I was using.

All the Armatrix i shot with yielded no esi’s. I actually looted the single esi with an ul weapon.

So while I am agreeing with higher efficiency, so far it has not help my loot composition.

Unless those other people also track, I can't really buy it.

MA doesnt follow your return and change your loot to put you back to the average you just arrive at around the average due to the odds of each multi in the algo.

they do track.
I suppose they have a hybrid-system, RNG + backup system.
There's static multiplier chances, but the backup system may adjust the multipliers based on your current return standing.

This way they can adress both issues, RNG may be producing very low return for some people while constant >95% for others.

Last edited:
To make story shot (for lousy readers) all started with a DPS team @ eomon stalkers.

I understand your maths on this but i find it very difficult to believe that this ( if it exists its a definitive bug) actually is true. If that would be the case all teams with looter gets all could be exploited by people easily. What sort of hof's did the other people get that you mention about? Were they enough to cover the X amount of loss each of them had. 50% tt returns on eomon stalkers? or eomon youngs? What have you been hunting solo?

I'll see if i can test it out to see if this works but i would be very surprised if i would have to agree with your observation.

Added : A bit more thinking into it brings me to the point as to why the system would wait for you to get to +26k theoretically even. If your tt returns were going so much on the positive side, why did the same algorithm not drop your tt returns to 50% during the team hunt itself.

Last edited:
Your interpretation is awkward, maiden. Mobs have been killed with expense Y and they paid back 9x% of the expense. In order for the system to track your expense as you say it would mean that your colleagues, moving on daikiba young, would hof left and right to recover. It won't happen. Just as moving slider to quantity doesn't really pay your losses from crafting on condition or starting to mine unamped won't pay losses amped.

Following this logic, having deposited numerous times for a friend who can't, basically having large sums leaving my account in one direction on a regular basis, I should have been hoffing like crazy. Or at least breaking even :).

wrong. Trades does not affect. All that affect is decay ammo in vs loot out. If you depo 10k $ and drop them down your problem. If you depo 10k$ and shoot and decay all (no MU) you're return will be 9-9.8k$. Simple math. But feel free to come with any theory without any tests.
Have fun all.

Usually I don't post stuff because of same answers to facts braught up by players like Maiden....if he is showing you his results(he actually spend that ped and received what he received) why the hell you keep saying "this shouldn't happen" or "the algo doesn't calculate like this" and other similar shitty answers....have you people actually done a similar test,or are you just theorising????
And you keep wondering why you see less and less hunting loggs and real,acurate testing results on hunting....unbelivable
Maiden,stop trying to help people out mate,or just post your results and stop answering to others....who belives you eighter tests the same thing to see if it's true,or just learn from your shared missfortune.

There aren't any actual results here except some shoot from the hip 20k guesstimate.

I understand your maths on this but i find it very difficult to believe that this ( if it exists its a definitive bug) actually is true. If that would be the case all teams with looter gets all could be exploited by people easily. What sort of hof's did the other people get that you mention about? Were they enough to cover the X amount of loss each of them had. 50% tt returns on eomon stalkers? or eomon youngs? What have you been hunting solo?

I'll see if i can test it out to see if this works but i would be very surprised if i would have to agree with your observation.

Added : A bit more thinking into it brings me to the point as to why the system would wait for you to get to +26k theoretically even. If your tt returns were going so much on the positive side, why did the same algorithm not drop your tt returns to 50% during the team hunt itself.

Team hunt was on minus. I never been + on TT. (some runs on certain mobs some times + on MU). But my average return as tt always 90-95 on long term. If I ever did profit on a period of time was just from MU.... Prolly I am wrong . Who knows. That's what I saw, that's what I experienced, that's what I think. (as I said seems to be second time now thinking better..... 1st was on osseo stalk...) . Dunno what to say more. For me make sense.

Very curious how this 50% would work on a set multi mob.
I kill stalkers for avarage 50 ped.
Loots are (50%) 25 ped (100+%) 51-70 (300%)110-160 (1000%) 500 ped.
If take these down on a piece of paper you get a somewhat standarized spread.
Taking out the deviations witch can accure (15mobs without globall is record) and your pretty much bang on a constant TT return.

You mean after your TT profit input your spread distribution change or does the set payouts go down in size.

Wouldn't loot calculation happen before distribution?

10 person team. 9 shooters 1 looter.

Kill mob. Loot.

System calculates return for each person. Looter gets no loot due to not shooting.

Then loot is distributed. Due to team rules looter "collects" all loot.

If this is how the system works all is well.

Very curious how this 50% would work on a set multi mob.
I kill stalkers for avarage 50 ped.
Loots are (50%) 25 ped (100+%) 51-70 (300%)110-160 (1000%) 500 ped.
If take these down on a piece of paper you get a somewhat standarized spread.
Taking out the deviations witch can accure (15mobs without globall is record) and your pretty much bang on a constant TT return.

You mean after your TT profit input your spread distribution change or does the set payouts go down in size.

Yes what I saw after that team hunt is that if average loot on mob was 50 ped on a 60 ped cost to kill now mine was 45( As an example) even if before my average was 50 which I was used with.

Was fun as long as it lasted.

shot_down_in_flames.jpg

Wouldn't loot calculation happen before distribution?

10 person team. 9 shooters 1 looter.

Kill mob. Loot.

System calculates return for each person. Looter gets no loot due to not shooting.

Then loot is distributed. Due to team rules looter "collects" all loot.

If this is how the system works all is well.

That's how I would imagine it works, if it even makes a difference. If not, then wouldn't messi have

terrible solo loot after shared hunting so much? I can't speak for him, but I think his returns were

fairly normal in solo after doing shared for a very long time. The situation of the old shared loot

system would have been another example of the system calculating each individuals return, then

changing the distribution based on the "damage share loot" rule set by the "(shared loot)" team.

Edit: we could probably have this theory reasonably solved if messi shared whether his solo

returns seemed within normal parameters after doing shared loot since the amount he cycled is a

pretty sizeable test group.

Last edited:
To make story shot (for lousy readers) all started with a DPS team @ eomon stalkers. That means I paid all the ammo and decay for team and got all the loot.
Math: Average return 90%-98% : let's say 90% in my case .
My cost around 1300 ped / h (lr-75 + gamma + buffs) we'll say it 1000 per h to be more easy.
Total team cost 4k / h (ammo + decay).
Now we know that the return is calculated based on spent. So for 10h hunt I spent 10k ped (for me) but in reality I spent 40k ped (because I paid all team). 90% return means 36k ped. Now the problem arrives: overall I lost 4k BUT Mindark servers see me with 26k ped on plus , because I shooted 10k ped and looted 36k ped.
All my return after that is around 50%. that prove what I said.... So now, I have to put back to MA (loose) 26k ped to be back on tracker on the 90%-98% return that all have.
So as an advice.... don't use DPS support becouse you will loose double .... if bad loot and to be back on track.
(I had to check all this - even ma support: I am all in parameters - becouse since migration start I am down over 20k ped [ofc compared with others I am still way less]).
Have fun and happy migration

PS: to avoid trolls : IS NOT A CRY THREAD ! IS JUST AN INFO FOR WHO WANT TO TAKE IT INTO ACCOUNT !

Doesnt this thread belong to the "loot theories" section?

Since it all seems to be based on " private loot pool" theory. :scratch2:

Back